The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 08:16 AM
Royal Highness

Killer shoes and purse! Nice Job
http://i11.tinypic.com/4uca2q0.jpg

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 09-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Not a problem at all, Bella
Sarah is seen very often in public during her time in London
these days, here's the newest pic from last night, taken outside
the Cipriani Restaurant in Mayfair, London:

---> Sarah 19.9.2007
Thanks, Ice. This isn't bad, actually. I think Sarah looks best in black. Not just 'cuz it's slimming but I think it goes well w her coloring.

Old 09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Royal Highness

Sarah can wear some black and look fantastic: http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs3/fergie30.jpg but black sometimes makes her look so washed out--but then again, that could be the flashbulbs, too. IF the lighting is right, she looks good (that's true of all of us)

We've seen Bea in a gorgeous copper gown and I really think that Sarah would look wonderful in copper hues, too. I'd like to see her in more than black and creams--

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 09-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 20.9.2007

You're welcome
And again new pics, this time very surprising in my eyes:

Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice pose for a photograph before Fashion Relief during
London Fashion Week 2007 at the BFC tent on September 20, 2007 in London, England.
Chris Jackson/Getty Images

**Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

We'll surely get runway pics as well
Old 09-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
You're welcome
And again new pics, this time very surprising in my eyes:

Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice pose for a photograph before Fashion Relief during
London Fashion Week 2007 at the BFC tent on September 20, 2007 in London, England.
Chris Jackson/Getty Images

**Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

We'll surely get runway pics as well
Verrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting. Sorry but the deer-in-the-headlights look def. applies to the first picture of B. Still, it looks like a fun event. And I do love their red hair!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Oh my. They both had such awful hair.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh. Lord, the yuck factor again. They never seem to get it right. Too bad.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Royal Highness

What's going on there? Were they getting ready for a runway walk or something? If that's the case, they were good sports about getting their pics taken BUT if not WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? And, yes, Poor Bea--caught in the headlights again.

Old 09-21-2007, 02:26 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 20.9.2007

Here are more pics from yesterday as expected
But how boring they both wore dresses again they had worn before

Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice during the Fashion For Relief
fashion show, at the BFC Tent on September 20, 2007 in London
Dave M. Benett/Getty Images

Sarah before the show
Sarah being prepared
Bea gets her hair done
Ready for the show
Beatrice
Mother and daughter
Proud look

More pics can also be seen at abaca!
Old 09-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice during the Fashion For Relief
fashion show, at the BFC Tent on September 20, 2007 in London
Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
Oh that's better. They both look nice, and beautiful hair! Sarah has such a lovely smile.

But, come on Sarah, no slouching. Stand up tall and straight; shoulders back and stick your chest out. Err, maybe not such a good idea.

I think we have to get used to the fact that both those ladies like to reveal their assets.

Thanks for the photos, Iceflower.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I think we have to get used to the fact that both those ladies like to reveal their assets.
I think they and we, have to accept that their 'assets' seem to be southbound!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

they both have big arms and not toned at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Old 09-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
Big arms can be quite usefull
Roslyn, you are welcome

After the show several guests went to the Cipriani restuarant, here's
one of Sarah ---> Pic
You can see one of Bea in her own thread
Old 09-21-2007, 09:19 AM

Sarah looks great in that last pic. At the fashion show, I didn't like her D&G gown at all, but that Garrard sapphire was WOW!
Compare the one Sarah is wearing --> here (Daily Mail) and this one (Garrard website). I don't think it's the same, but.... it looks like Bea is wearing this one (Garrard)
You can see Bea's fairly well here (DM)
What do you think?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think their appearance at a fashionshow is really stupid even though it is for a good cause and posing next to naomie who has a criminal record. Beatrice should make herself less accessible, that would be more dignified. Chose a different way to make a difference
Old 09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Royal Highness

I have to say that I think Sarah looks very good in this pic: http://i11.tinypic.com/67ywis4.jpg The jacket is a great cut on her, the hair is fantastic, the smile is genuine, a little too much eyeliner/mascara but overall, she looked good.

Don't like this pic of Bea: http://i17.tinypic.com/4kaqk55.jpg she looks like she may be ready to pull a "Princess Diva" type moment

TOTALLY unflattering gowns. http://i2.tinypic.com/538egs0.jpg for the Duchess and the Princess. Nice gems, though.

http://i18.tinypic.com/4m9z7l2.jpg hippy

Here's the thing---they are both hippy, with big arms. Now, a lot of us have similar figures and that is wonderful. But, the problem with these gowns is all on the top. With their assets, the York ladies need to not have straps and criss-cross things at their arms and bodices. They would look great in strapless gowns. I'd like to see that. The whole line of their bodies are being broken up needlessly with all those straps.
Of the two, Sarah looks the best. Bea's beautiful, but she generally looks as if she has an attitude. She needs to project something more positive if she's going to put herself in the public eye like this.

GREAT link to Garrads.

Old 09-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

Great pictures, Iceflower! I especially like the first one of Sarah. I do love their red hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post

Ah, the curse of gravity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
I'm glad I wasn't the first to comment on this. Maybe gowns w a bit of a sleeve would detract from their arms a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Sarah looks great in that last pic. At the fashion show, I didn't like her D&G gown at all, but that Garrard sapphire was WOW!
Compare the one Sarah is wearing --> here (Daily Mail) and this one (Garrard website). I don't think it's the same, but.... it looks like Bea is wearing this one (Garrard)
You can see Bea's fairly well here (DM)
What do you think?
Thanks for the links, CasiraghiT. Pss B's eyes look ginormous here. But but her and her mother look alot better than NC - ewwww.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbcode99 View Post
I have to say that I think Sarah looks very good in this pic: http://i11.tinypic.com/67ywis4.jpg The jacket is a great cut on her, the hair is fantastic, the smile is genuine, a little too much eyeliner/mascara but overall, she looked good.

Don't like this pic of Bea: http://i17.tinypic.com/4kaqk55.jpg she looks like she may be ready to pull a "Princess Diva" type moment

TOTALLY unflattering gowns. http://i2.tinypic.com/538egs0.jpg for the Duchess and the Princess. Nice gems, though.

http://i18.tinypic.com/4m9z7l2.jpg hippy

Here's the thing---they are both hippy, with big arms. Now, a lot of us have similar figures and that is wonderful. But, the problem with these gowns is all on the top. With their assets, the York ladies need to not have straps and criss-cross things at their arms and bodices. They would look great in strapless gowns. I'd like to see that. The whole line of their bodies are being broken up needlessly with all those straps.
Of the two, Sarah looks the best. Bea's beautiful, but she generally looks as if she has an attitude. She needs to project something more positive if she's going to put herself in the public eye like this.

GREAT link to Garrads.
I agree w pretty much everything here. Mabye it's just the photos and not actually the dress that makes Pss B look unusually plump. Often the angle at which a photo is taken can really alter the perception of it.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Commoner

I think the Duchess looks happy than ever. Wish you the best Sarah!! I think that she should cut her hair a little bit. I have memories of her with short hair in the early 90's and she looked great.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 20.9.2007

Sarah arriving at book launch of "Confessions of a Serial Womaniser" by Zerbanoo
Gifford at the National Portrait Gallery. 20th September London, England :

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *
Old 09-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Royal Highness

Finally, she looks very nice, appropriate, the whole package is working for her here: http://i8.tinypic.com/4zlv6kg.jpg

Closed Thread

Tags
fergie, sarah duchess of york