Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 11: February-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "prude" agrees with you.:flowers: I don't care much for cleavage anyway, but I really dislike it in the daytime. It's cheap and tacky.:ohmy:

Thanks for all the photos, Ice! In these she looks okay but I'd prefer to see her w less exposed cleavage and a bit longer a hemline. But I've been accused of being a prude so what do I know.

You are most welcome as always :flowers:
Here's a link with several pics (or screenshots) of Sarah at
'The Duchess in Hull' ---> Link, in case that won't work for long,
here are some of these: ** 1 ** 2 ** 3 ** 4 ** 5 ** 6 ** 7 **

I would have loved to see the part in which Eugenie talked about
her mother's project ( see nr.7).

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, at the studios of BBC Radio 2
co-hosting the Steve Wright show , London, Britain - 20 May 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Thank you iceflower. :flowers: I do wish someone would explain to Sarah that she has no need to show it all to be popular.:ohmy:

Thanks, Ice.

Has anyone seen this show? It seems to have been critically slammed.

You are both welcome and I agree with you, Skydragon ;)
Bella, I wish I had the chance to see it, but I can't. From
what I've seen through these screenshots and comments I've
read, I can't imagine that the show is that bad..

Here are pics from the second part, this time including Bea
as well ---> Link --> ** 1 ** 2 ** 3 ** 4 **

Has anyone seen this show? It seems to have been critically slammed.
I haven't watched it, I couldn't force myself to pander to her apparent need to be back in the limelight here in the UK. I was quite happy for her to stay in the US.

Everyone seems to be complaining about Peter Philips using his royal connection, but at least he was born to it, unlike Sarah who married into and then left it in disgrace soo many years ago.

You are both welcome and I agree with you, Skydragon ;)
Bella, I wish I had the chance to see it, but I can't. From
what I've seen through these screenshots and comments I've
read, I can't imagine that the show is that bad..

Here are pics from the second part, this time including Bea
as well ---> Link --> ** 1 ** 2 ** 3 ** 4 **
Thanks, Ice. The 1st shot is quite glamorous, is it part of the show, too? And I wonder why. Maybe to show the distinct social/financial gap between Sarah and this family. Not a good photo of Bea, I'm afraid.

I haven't watched it, I couldn't force myself to pander to her apparent need to be back in the limelight here in the UK. I was quite happy for her to stay in the US.

Everyone seems to be complaining about Peter Philips using his royal connection, but at least he was born to it, unlike Sarah who married into and then left it in disgrace soo many years ago.
Seems alot of ppl feel this way, Sky. Even those I know who were able to watch it chose not to for pretty much the same reasons you mention.

Hey! What if we're not??!! :eek:

Gee thanks, SkyDragon! :bang:

Cat

This show has been so controversial that I might watch it afterall. It could turn out to be "so bad that it's good."

Thank you iceflower. :flowers: I do wish someone would explain to Sarah that she has no need to show it all to be popular.:ohmy:

When she does show it all, she looks amazing! Absolutely delicious legs and heels! She is glorious!

Seems a lot of people feel this way, Sky. Even those I know who were able to watch it chose not to for pretty much the same reasons you mention.
As much as anything, I find it distasteful to imagine that someone from Sarahs' wealth (even before her marriage) should be allowed to use a disadvantaged family in this way. IF the programme makers had really had an interest in this family's diet and lifestye, then provide people who are qualified.

Sorry to all of the Ladies from the states, :flowers: you are right, we should have her back, then she might fade into obscurity. :D

Sorry to all of the Ladies from the states, :flowers: you are right, we should have her back, then she might fade into obscurity. :D
:D:lol:

Should we send Dr. Phil over there to help out???

I don't know what she thinks she's accomplishing. I see pictures of her on the show without makeup. Does that make her "one of them?"
I see this as a reach for her. But that's just me.

:D:lol:

Should we send Dr. Phil over there to help out???

I don't know what she thinks she's accomplishing. I see pictures of her on the show without makeup. Does that make her "one of them?"
I see this as a reach for her. But that's just me.

That pompous ass??? Yeah, send him over and let him stay there!!! I'd take Sarah over that phoney anytime!

I think that sort of lifestyle can affect a persons concepts and ideals. People handle large amounts of stress and pressure differently. I think in this case you're right & her spotlight personna is her way of pulling an umbrella over herself, to keep out of the pressure reign.

That pompous ass??? Yeah, send him over and let him stay there!!! I'd take Sarah over that phoney anytime!
If we keep sending our rejects over our fellow Brits are going get really cheesed off!!! :rolleyes:

But they send theirs to us ... Paul Burrell comes to mind. And I believe someone mentioned sending Fayad this way sooooo.......:D

Cat:angel:

Oh Dear Lord, I'm shuddering (from revulsion, that is)!

But they send theirs to us ... Paul Burrell comes to mind. And I believe someone mentioned sending Fayad this way sooooo.......:D
But Cat, everyone knows the American peoples are a wonderfully diverse and accepting society and you do seem to have plenty of room. No need to worry about Fayed though, he has threatened to move permanently to Scotland if and when it becomes independent, (at which point I might move permanently to England)! :D

Diverse - yes! Accepting -- somewhat. :) At least Fayed isn't packing his bags to head this way, that one would be a little tough to take.:bang: Then again if he pulled the stunt he did in England here the outcome would have been different, he would be residing in Egypt again right now! And along with the money grubbing Burrell and poor Sarah, we got some less news-worthy but altogether wonderful British ex pats. I guess it all evens out in the end. If not, I might be packing up and moving across the pond!:D

But Cat, everyone knows the American peoples are a wonderfully diverse and accepting society and you do seem to have plenty of room. No need to worry about Fayed though, he has threatened to move permanently to Scotland if and when it becomes independent, (at which point I might move permanently to England)! :D
North Dakota! That's it! They can go to North Dakota! Colonize that place. I've heard that in Minot, ND, the air force base doesn't care if you desert, they can still see you after 4 days!

Now, why must they come to the US or England? Surely there is somewhere else we can send them which we can mutually agree upon. I'm thinking France. Fayed can hang around the tunnel and erect some inapproprite memorial--maybe it can show Diana and Dodi flying off together into the sunset or something equally tacky--and Sarah would be close enough to her daughters that she could easily hop the channels to visit much more easily than she does now. Yes, I think France is the way to go. They will both blend with the horrid lightshow at the Eiffel tower.

Janet, I'm sure all the French members are just thrilled with your suggestions!:D I like Russo's plan, let's send them all to North Dakota! I doubt they would even be noticed there! I would opt for Siberia but I think they have enough trouble.

I haven't seen Sarah's TV special/show/whatever it is, though the premise alone is off-putting, to say the least. I wish her well but I think she would do better to find a different tact for her "return" to England. (Did she ever really leave?????)

Cat

Sarah Ferguson
seen leaving the Dorchester Hotel in central London.
London, England - 28.05.08
WENN Photo Library
Thanks, Julliette! Again, I feel her dress is too short. Something about showing those knees just doesn't look right. IMO. Does anyone know who the gentleman is with her?

ummm...not to say anything bad about her, but that is how I wear my hair once I get home and I'm cooking dinner!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom