Prince William Current Events 20: May-January 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first photo, the profile view, he looks a lot like his uncle Edward.

I've thought this for a very long time - I've always seen more of Edward than anyone else. :ohmy:

He's reasonable looking, IMO, nothing out of the box. He would still attract his share of girls though even if he weren't a worldwide rich and famous prince and heir, as he's tall etc.

Now, Rankin is being lined up to shoot Princes William and Harry in what he says is a reflection of photography eclipsing traditional portraitur

Princes William and Harry to pose for Rankin's modern portraits - Telegraph

:) Sky News is doing a contest where you can win a Rankin portrait of yourself, and they put up some of his pictures - here's the link in case anyone wants to see what his other portraits look like.

Photographer Rankin Exhibition: Rankin Retrospective at Truman Brewery, London's Brick Lane | UK News | Sky News

JOKER Prince William tried to trick drinkers into thinking he was just a Royal LOOKALIKE.
Ha ha - I don't blame him for doing that and wanting to be left alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quietly and without fanfare, Prince William has already taken a summer holiday in Cornwall, and, while his girlfriend Kate Middleton wasn't in his party, Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs – an old chum of the second-in-line to the throne – was often to be seen by his side

Prince William's secret sojourn with Lady Nats - Telegraph

It didn't work though since the ladies still chatted him up.
It's nice that he goes to a local pub to get a bite to eat with his buddies. He seems down to earth.

Quietly and without fanfare, Prince William has already taken a summer holiday in Cornwall, and, while his girlfriend Kate Middleton wasn't in his party, Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs – an old chum of the second-in-line to the throne – was often to be seen by his side

Prince William's secret sojourn with Lady Nats - Telegraph

:previous: I've never heard of this girl.
I tried to find information on her and this is all I came up with:

Natasha keeps up the good works
Once described as the moral compass of Prince William's fun-loving set of friends, the spiritually-minded Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs has taken another step on the path to enlightenment.
For the 24-year-old younger daughter of the Marquess of Reading has accepted a pay cut and left her job valuing the contents of stately homes at Sotheby's to work for the Church of England.
Just weeks into her new role at the trendy Holy Trinity Brompton church in Knightsbridge, Natasha tells me: "I have never been happier. I love working here."
Scroll down for more...
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_04/issacs_468x988.jpg Convert: Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs has a new job working for the Church of England

Natasha's good works will not surprise her childhood pal Prince William - last year when she attended a dominatrix-themed party at the Prince's favourite Boujis nightclub, she did not drink alcohol and declined to be taught the art of spanking.
Adds Natasha, whose father Simon found religion after a riotous youth: "I was originally helping to organise the church's homeless projects and arranging for volunteers to go on prison visits. Now I've moved on to work at our Worship Centre. I'm really enjoying it."

Couldn't help wondering if she wears this dress to the worship centre and for doing 'good works'

:previous: I'm guessing it's an old picture since it was used at the time of the article they probably couldn't find another picture of her. It was the only one I could find when searching for information on her so apparently she stays out of the press which is good!

That picture's too grainy to see much clearly, but it does look like there are two people in the car -- probably William driving and Kate in the passenger's seat?

Well it is near the end of August and Kate hasn't yet been to Balmoral so now that they are back from the Caribbean I suppose they must be heading to Balmoral for the 'meeting' with the Queen.

Does that mean an engagement announcement next week?

We will have to wait and see........

If the papers are to be believed. :D:D Charles and Camilla have only just headed back to Birkhall.

:previous:
When my I ask is the Queen due to return to london? :flowers:
Then we might be able to put a time frame on this possible engagement meeting.
And hmm at the press Charles and Camilla have been at Birkhall for quiet a while.

:previous: They have been running the same old story for at least the last two years, William and Kate will stay at Tam na Ghar, as they tend to do when in Scotland!:lol::lol:

The Today Show reported that someone tried to break into a house where William and Harry are living together. Unfortunately for the burglar, since the house is owned (according to the reporter) by the Royals there's a super security system, and the burglar was apprehended ASAP. The burglar didn't know that the princes were living there, and they weren't there at the time.

It is good they weren't there. So I guess they must have security surveillance whether the princes are on the premises or not which apparently is a good thing. I wonder do the security people stay in the princes house or another property close by?

It must be frustrating for the princes not to be able to rely on their devices for personal communications. I wish people would give them space to be able to live their lives as "normally" as they can.

Can't they get those high tech type of phones that can't get hacked into? You know the kind that top government officials use for security purposes. I think given who they are William and Harry shouldn't use regular cell phones. Maybe they could get a 2-for-the-price-of-one deal. :D

Britain's Prince William and girlfriend Kate Middleton shocked cinema-goers by popping in to watch a movie

Film fan Prince William - Monsters and Critics

Prince William is to take another step towards becoming the Prince of Wales by holding a secret reception for his future Duchy of Cornwall subjects.
The private event will be held at Highgrove, his father's Gloucestershire country home, on Monday.

Read more: Prince William is groomed to take over the Duchy of Cornwall with secret reception | Mail Online

-------------------
Becoming the Duke of Cornwall has nothing to do with becoming the Prince of Wales!:whistling::whistling:

But surely you don't expect the Mail to know that.
You and I know, or at least I suspect (and I may be doing you a disservice by suggesting that you also suspect), what will happen when the Queen dies - William will be getting called Prince of Wales before he is created that and the Duke of Cornwall title will be forgotten.

"Secret" sounds so much more exciting than "private", don't you think? And even more exciting than "by invitation only.":lol:

Well it is near the end of August and Kate hasn't yet been to Balmoral...
Never mind, let's look ahead...it shouldn't be long before the tabloids dust off the annual "Kate to meet the Queen at Christmas" speculation. It's never too soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom