The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
calling Kate a "heiress" is a bit far fetched :rolleyes2:
there are a few girls in britain who could be called a heiress (holly branson, the ecclestone daughters) but kate is not among them. don't think that party pieces is a business empire as yet.
They might have meant hairless and were referring to someone else?

Old 06-17-2009, 09:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Kate Middelton shopping in Bond Street, London - 12 June 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She doesn't look so tall on this photo. But she rather tall I suppose.

Old 06-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

I think she is fairly tall, but I think this skirt isn't the most flattering length for her. It makes her look shorter than she is, IMO.

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 06-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Courtier

I thought we had heard the last of the Calf. house hunt story but last night I was watching the 11pm NEWS when they showed a picture of Will and Kate and said " Royals looking for house and then some clip of Diana, saying that she too once looked for a home in the same area. Something about Julie Andrews house. how long will this go on...lol
Old 06-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I saw an article about this in an earlier post. Still can't believe they're going along with it. Doubt the heir to throne would consider moving anywhere tbqh.
The other article said that it hadn't actually been William shopping, somebody shopping for them though. Ah well we shall have to wait and see.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Courtier

He could rent a house there in the summer, I don't think it's being suggested that they would move there. But I also remember reading that before her death, Diana was considering a place in Malibu for holidays. I think it would be nice to see William or his brother vacation in the USA.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Welcome to the forums.

I have to wonder how they managed to slip out of the country to look at these properties, how William managed to get the time off without anyone knowing about, how they got through the airport etc, etc.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
I saw an article about this in an earlier post. Still can't believe they're going along with it. Doubt the heir to throne would consider moving anywhere tbqh.

I don't see the heir to the throne considering moving anywhere either.

He already has Highgrove in the country and Clarence House in London along with access to his mother's properties at Balmoral and Sandringham.

I also don't see the heir to the throne's sons moving to the US, unless Britain becomes a republic.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
I don't see the heir to the throne considering moving anywhere either.

I also don't see the heir to the throne's sons moving to the US, unless Britain becomes a republic.
Perhaps they are going to go to Gretna Green find and anvil and then do a Duke of Windsor.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Administrator

Okay...let's move on.

If and when Prince William and Kate Middleton purchase a property ANYWHERE...I am sure it will be reported here. Right now, its just speculative.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Crown princesses watchers: Soirée folklore dans le Berkshire

Old 06-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Soirée folklore dans le Berkshire
Le weekend dernier, Kate et William ont été aperçus dans une fête folklore organisée par un de leurs amis, dans le Berkshire.
L'ex petite amie du prince Harry, Chelsy Davy était également présente.

Quote:
Forklore Party in Berkshire
Last weekend, Kate and William were seen at a folklore festival organized by one of their friends in Berkshire. Prince Harry's former girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, was also present.
So - was Harry there too, and they are back together? Or is my translation from French lousy?
Old 06-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Harry wasn't there, but Chelsy was.

The Daily Kate: Wills and Kate Get Folkloric

HM The Queen
Old 06-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Aristocracy

Is that a picture of William dressed up? Does anyone have a bigger picture - I can't quite see it, and I'd like to see him in his folklore garb
Old 06-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

It is -- the pictures are difficult to see, but there are enlarged pictures here.

HM The Queen
Old 06-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Aristocracy

awww - what a cute picture! Thanks!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

You're welcome!

These pictures reinforce something we've speculated about here at the board before -- that though William is reserved in public, he is affectionate in private. I think he and Kate both just really try to keep their romantic relationship just for them, and I can't blame them for that at all.

HM The Queen
Old 06-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Courtier

I always had my reservations about this couple, mostly because they behave more like best friends than two young people who are in love.
After seeing the pictures below, however, I am forced to conclude that there is love there, it's just William and Kate are uncomfortable showing it in public.

All the best luck to them.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Aristocracy

Hey, I was looking around on Itunes for a good biography (anyone know one?), and I came across a free podcast series that apparently is a gossip radio show about William and Harry and the rest of the royal family. I guess it comes from Canada, and it's called - let's see - The Royal Report - blog talk feed radio. In case anyone has Itunes and is interested in subscribing to it - I don't know how good it is yet.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
It is -- the pictures are difficult to see, but there are enlarged pictures here.
Your quite right Ella Kay, he is a reserved person in public but outgoing in private. I think thats the right attitude for a prince. Nice pictures.

Tags
kate middleton, prince william