Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 4: February-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right and what sense would it make for a protection officer to ski in front of her? He can't even see her like that how would he know whether she's in danger? Could have been just some random guy who accidentely got in the way or a ski trainer. I guess the pics weren't enough. The papers needed a story.:lol:

They are in Klosters, Switzerland. It seems to be very beautiful there, very romantic.

oh yeah looks so beautifull, and they looks happy :D

How can you tell if he's happy if his head is in his jacket the whole time. Is this where they reportedly broke up last year?

no last year they were in the Swiss resort of Zermatt at the Matterhorn and that is where they "broke up"

Abaca Press Americas Search Results see picture 9 i dont like this picture it is as if she is looking directly at the cameras and saying "hey look who is firmly back on the scene next stage royal wedding"

Last edited:
I don't think he's confortable in that pictures. His "body langage" says other thing...

When he looking down could talking saying something to her that he want the camera to see. What any of you think?

We never know from just a photograph, a moment caught in time, what really is going on.

William's head buried in his jacket, reminds me so much of his mother Diana, friendly with the press at one moment and the next she is hiding.

Of course we will never know how much of his years with his "Mother and the Press" has really affected him.

Wills and Kate are weird sometimes. What is the point of hiding from the paps behind ski poles? :lol:

Well, Kate is weird, but looks good anyway. I am convinced she lost a good bit of weight since the last time she was photographed. But it's a good weight loss. She is very svelte.

I would think that the reason they look so unhappy is the constant paparazzi attention on this holiday.

As much as I like to see pictures I think one set on the first day is enough:rolleyes:

I would think that the reason they look so unhappy is the constant paparazzi attention on this holiday.

As much as I like to see pictures I think one set on the first day is enough:rolleyes:

I agree with you. it is a pity for the royals, that they can't do the photocalls anymore since the foreign paparazzi refuse to abide by the rules. People wonder why William hides behind his ski poles etc. Why give the paparazzi a good photo? The paparazzi don't go away even if they get a good one. It is a pity that the foreign paparazzi can't be regulated somehow.

Is it normal for people to wear the same clothes skiing for 4 days or more, because they wore the same clothes every day.

We don't know they are going to get married people just speculate. I personally feel he should sow his wild oats. I don't feel as if either one of them are ready, I don't know if she could take the job. Another thing is if they really loved each other that much they would maybe show it more, they don't really look in love.

Is it normal for people to wear the same clothes skiing for 4 days or more, because they wore the same clothes every day.

It is normal, at least for us mere mortals. You usually only have one ski jacket and one pair of ski pants. But then again, I did not have the wealth of the BRF at my disposal:lol:

she really looks stunning in that pictures she has a fabulous body image!

We don't know they are going to get married people just speculate. I personally feel he should sow his wild oats.

Can I ask what you mean by ‘sow his wild oats’? I have seen it written different places and I’m not sure what is meant by it. I have always taken it to mean that he would have lots of different girls but I presume that is not what people mean when the say it about William, surely they don’t want the future King having a different girl every weekend. :eek:

:bang: I think he should atleast date a couple of girls before he decides to get married.I still feel the papers are dragging him down the isle .It didn't work for his father,and I'm sure william will come to the same end.wait til your 30 date other girls.

We don't know they are going to get married people just speculate. I personally feel he should sow his wild oats. I don't feel as if either one of them are ready, I don't know if she could take the job. Another thing is if they really loved each other that much they would maybe show it more, they don't really look in love.
Maybe when so much of your life is in the public view you need to keep some part aside for yourself I dont know, I dont like to engage in overt public displays of affection and i dont have anyone watching (besides family and friends) but thats me, maybe this is them???

Can I ask what you mean by ‘sow his wild oats’? I have seen it written different places and I’m not sure what is meant by it. I have always taken it to mean that he would have lots of different girls but I presume that is not what people mean when the say it about William, surely they don’t want the future King having a different girl every weekend. :eek:
I think that is what they do mean but in his position would you want to expose yourself to the potential public humiliation of women selling their stories of the encounters/relationship. There is always the possibility for the women to do this because of financial gain/ their five minutes of fame/ revenge because they didnt get what they wanted. Personally IMO he is playing it safe and there may be genuine love there since love has to be based on respect and Kate has at least been discreet (as far as I know) and that does deserve respect. The girl could buy and sell the royal family if she set up a video camera in the bedroom and sold the product, thank god she hasnt.

No is holding a gun to William's head, his security team would stop it.:D If he didn't want to be in the relationship with Kate, he wouldn't be. Kate might or might not be in control in the relationship. If she is, William obviously doesn't mind or the tabs might be (gasp) making it up. Some people just find the person they want to marry early in life, and that could be this relationship.
He has dated other women. But what a lot of people seem to ignore is a lot of women who would date William, are around the RF enough to know what life would like deal in the RF and realize it isn't worth it.Or their families will warn their daughters off. It happened to Charles, and I am positive it happens to William.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it's not enough for him to find a woman he loves, he would also have to find someone who'd be willing to give up her independence, her personal freedom, her whole life to the RF to public service, constant public scrutiny and criticism. I'm sure that's hard to find nowadays but Kate seems willing to do it. Why should he not take her up on the offer? I'm sure she has a fairly realistic idea of what life with him would be like but she seems to be able to cope. I could understand that he won't risk to lose her and never find someone like that again. If I were an aristocratic girl I wouldn't want to be set up with an English Prince either after what happened to Diana.

:bang:don't get me wrong .I want william to be happy,but there should be more dating before settlingfor the safe choice doesn't make it love.

I agree it's not enough for him to find a woman he loves, he would also have to find someone who'd be willing to give up her independence, her personal freedom, her whole life to the RF to public service, constant public scrutiny and criticism. I'm sure that's hard to find nowadays but Kate seems willing to do it. Why should he not take her up on the offer? I'm sure she has a fairly realistic idea of what life with him would be like but she seems to be able to cope. I could understand that he won't risk to lose her and never find someone like that again. If I were an aristocratic girl I wouldn't want to be set up with an English Prince either after what happened to Diana.

I agree---as much as I sometimes think "oh she is so lucky to be dating William" she really has to be giving up a lot to do so, especially if they marry (granted, she has many perks). She'll be devoting herself not only to William, but also the RF.

Oh, and those pics of their Klosters holiday were funny---I can understand photographers are annoying, but jeez it's part of being in the public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom