Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Have you not seen her mother? That's exactly how she'll look in 15-20 years

:previous:Have you not seen her mother? That's exactly how she'll look in 15-20 years
I have and I agree w/ Lenora. Check for some pictures of Michael holding a newborn Catherine and you will see. She resembles Carole in her , how should I put it.... "coloring", but the eyes and nose she gets from her father.

She's doing quite wonderfully, and I love her smile when she's talking to people. I can imagine that one may feel at ease while talking to her. And I will agree about her outfit today; very classy looking indeed.

the first thing that i thought when i saw those pics of today, was that: shes a true princess now.
i got that special aura that princesses have, it was splendorous, and i was so happy!
i love her hair like that, more than when she puts it all down, but im sure after the wedding she wil use more diferent hairstyles.:flowers:

i was thinking, its is highly probably that the wedding will be with hats since its a morning wedding, but they are going to have a gala party the day before right? usually on those galas we get the chance to see long dresses or even tiaras!

i was thinking, its is highly probably that the wedding will be with hats since its a morning wedding, but they are going to have a gala party the day before right? usually on those galas we get the chance to see long dresses or even tiaras!

I don't know about the Tiaras. It will be a more private event, so although they probably will be wearing long dress, since most of the other Royal Families won't be invited, I'm not sure will be seeing those.

Notice her jawline, left umbrella hand, and a white smile :)
She has not an ounce of fat on her..

BTW, I ordered my Dukan Diet Book, due to be released n April 19th!

I don't care how much some people and sections of the media want to ignore it, Kate's weight loss is not good and is actually ageing her.The photos below are two of many in recent weeks which show how guant she is. The media chose to say Diana was stunning rather than mention how unhealthy she was because it spoiled the fairytale and the same IMO is happening again.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Catherine's hair style today

I think it is the style of her hair (which I like very much), that makes her look somewhat more mature. Or perhaps it is that having her hair loose makes her look very young, because today's style is not aging, just not so jeune fille as the French would say.

Nice video! Thanks! What did William say about "his kids"? Couldn't figure it out

he's looking at some art work made by a students of the school and says: This is what happens when [everybody] comes to school here, I'm sending my kids [there]. something like that. I like the fact he mentioned kids . If anyone else understands it, please share

Susanna Wynne said:
I think it is the style of her hair (which I like very much), that makes her look somewhat more mature. Or perhaps it is that having her hair loose makes her look very young, because today's style is not aging, just not so jeune fille as the French would say.

I agree. The hairstyle is aging her more than anything else. Ponytails and loose, long hair are both youthful. This look was not youthful although she looked very pretty.

Kate's weight seemed fine. She's heavier now than during that first wedding after the engagement. If she's eating healthy and working out she shouldn't be carrying extra weight. The downside of being in good shape is a smaller chest and a little superficial aging.

Oh my William is so lucky to have found Catherine.
And we are so lucky to have them both.

How well it has turned out, it could have been so different.

Oh my William is so lucky to have found Catherine.
And we are so lucky to have them both.

How well it has turned out, it could have been so different.

I can remember all the posting and discussion about the lack of affection between William and Kate before they got engaged. Now that it has happened, we are very much seeing how "in love" this couple is. I can just imagine the emotion between the two of them on their wedding day!

Like peanut butter and jelly and chips n' dips, this couple fits together perfectly!

Kate today very much looked like she was born to the princess role. Although carrying herself with style and grace, you had to know she was thoroughly enjoying her day.

I thought it was so sweet to see her being unsure of how to unveil the plaque and William grabbed her hand and they pulled it together.

jdcharlie said:
Kate's weight seemed fine. She's heavier now than during that first wedding after the engagement.

I disagree- I believe she is far thinner and hope are the wedding nerves fade she puts a bit more weight on...these things can spin out of control

Nice video! Thanks! What did William say about "his kids"? Couldn't figure it out

He says: if this is what happens when everyone comes to school here then I'm sending my kids here I'll tell you that.

I thought it was so sweet to see her being unsure of how to unveil the plaque and William grabbed her hand and they pulled it together.

I did not see this bit in the video can you post a link please?

Last edited:
IMO, I don't think she looks any thinner than she did during the first engagement. Like others have said, her hair being pulled back may be giving the illusion that her face is thinner.

But if she has lost weight, I imagine she'll gain it back after the wedding. I've heard lot of brides end up losing weight pre-wedding - all the stress of planning, I suppose.

^^.... tnk you :flowers:! Imagine how I'll react the first time he refers to her as his wife.
You're welcome. I'll probably have the same reaction. Lol.

YouTube - Raw Video: William and Kate's Last Public Trip

Last edited:
I think she has lost a lot of weight and is beginning to look unhealthy - her head is looking far too big for her body.

Catherine's looking terrific! She certainly doesn't need to lose any more weight but she looks simply gorgeous. Not at all sickly, imo.

Her waist is quite petite, but I don't at all see any part of her body being too big for her frame.

I know a few women at the moment who are readying themselves for their big day and they too have dropped some pounds. It'll go back on with time and age. Nothing of concern.

That Catherine will be the subject of 3 or so billion people's curiosity may also have a little something to do with wanting to, in her mind, look as good as she possibly can. And that's what it comes down to. Her perception.

Catherine looked very pretty! She is beginning to behave like a princess. It's so nice to see her with William at these sort of events.
She has lost too much weight, though.
I loved her outfit.

She is looking more and more regal. Her outfits have been smart and not over the top and I certainly think that blue is her colour. As for her weight loss, it's not too bad it could be the fit of her outfit and that her hair has been pinned away from her face which makes her look more skinnier than before. I personally think that when she is doing public outings it is good that her hair is pinned up. For me there is an air of 'Fred and Mary' about them. Can't wait for the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom