Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her umbrella was the biggest one around, I'm surprise she didn't poke someone in the eye :lol:

I know that people always say that she's too young to dress like she does, but I think that for this last engagement she was very classy. Blue is her colour, it suits her perfectly! And I love her hair: maybe she'll wear her hair like that for the wedding??
According to me, the minus is the khol. It's too heavy, it sould be more discrete. She would be even more beautiful with less khol, it ages her a bit.
To conclude: beautiful appearance, with amazing legs!!! She'll be a very beautiful princess, English royal family will win a lovely and always smiling representant with this wedding.

I know that people always say that she's too young to dress like she does, but I think that for this last engagement she was very classy. Blue is her colour, it suits her perfectly! And I love her hair: maybe she'll wear her hair like that for the wedding??
According to me, the minus is the khol. It's too heavy, it sould be more discrete. She would be even more beautiful with less khol, it ages her a bit.
To conclude: beautiful appearance, with amazing legs!!! She'll be a very beautiful princess, English royal family will win a lovely and always smiling representant with this wedding.

I had to google khol:p. But yes, from the distance I don't think is bad, but some close ups show it. For someone who does it by herself, she looks beautiful!

Last edited:
I thought she looked terrific today. It seems that her new "stylists" are experimenting and I, for one, like it! Her hair is pulled off her face (I suspect as will be at the wedding) ... they have used make-up to create cheek bones and contures to her natually round face ... and, I think, they may have re-shaped her eyebrows.

Overall ... a good look!

I had to google khol:p. But yes, from the distance I don't think is bad, but some close ups show it. For someone who does it by herself, she looks beautiful!

Ooh, I'm sorry if you had to google "kohl" because of me!! I didn't know how to say "the black line all around her eye"! :lol: How do you say it? I would be very pleased to learn the wright word! :)
I agree with you, it's beautiful, but I'm an adept of natural make-up, maybe it influences me too much. :D I don't jnow how she does it, but I admire it for this! Even if I still think that it's a bit too black... :blush: But she's a very lovely girl, she can wear this kind of make-up, it suits her very well!

I thought she looked terrific today. It seems that her new "stylists" are experimenting and I, for one, like it! Her hair is pulled off her face (I suspect as will be at the wedding) ... they have used make-up to create cheek bones and contures to her natually round face ... and, I think, they may have re-shaped her eyebrows.

Overall ... a good look!

I believe for now she doesn't use a stylist. There are talks that once she's married she will have official help from one.
Kate Middleton choosing a stylist from a shortlist including Samantha Cameron's sister Emily Sheffield or Bryan Ferry's girlfriend Amanda Sheppard | Mail Online

Ooh, I'm sorry if you had to google "kohl" because of me!! I didn't know how to say "the black line all around her eye"! :lol: How do you say it? I would be very pleased to learn the wright word! :)
I agree with you, it's beautiful, but I'm an adept of natural make-up, maybe it influences me too much. :D I don't jnow how she does it, but I admire it for this! Even if I still think that it's a bit too black... :blush: But she's a very lovely girl, she can wear this kind of make-up, it suits her very well!

nothing to worry about! English is not my first language so sometimes I have to check it out anyways :)
You're not the first one that noticed this. Maybe at her wedding day the person who does her makeup , can drop a suggestion.

Last edited:
God she looks older, with more responsability, she looks another women, also I thought that she is doing this forever because she does it so well..she speaks and smiles like a Princess does...:flowers:

Nice video.

they are always sharing little jokes. own!

I always found her more beautiful in videos than in pictures. Really like her poise.
And also, they will have some tall babies!

Great Video's Thanks for Posting. I think Catherine looked great.I also love the way Prince William and Catherine look at each other. You can see they love one another and are at ease with each other. To me that says a lot.

^ I agree. In his speech today he said that he was fortunate to have Catherine in his life.

they are always sharing little jokes. own!
I noticed that too. They seem to really enjoy themselves during these engagements.

Last edited:
^ I agree. In his speech today he said that he was fortunate to have Catherine in his life.

:flowers:, did you read this somewhere, or is there a video of it? if so, please share the link! tnks

Here you go. :)

The article is a little long, but his speech is about half way down the page.

Here's the bit about Catherine - "I know that I am very fortunate. I have the support of my family and friends, I do a job I enjoy... and I have Catherine."

http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/8966861.Delight_in_Darwen_at_royal_visit_despite_rain

^^.... tnk you :flowers:! Imagine how I'll react the first time he refers to her as his wife.

LOL at : A shivering Mrs Naylor said: "William said to me he hoped he wouldn't be responsible if I got hypothermia."

That's very sweet what Will said.
Does anyone have a better closeup of Kate?

Kate has a lovely classical outfit ,I don't know why but her style and manners remind me the style of young QEII,maybe Kate tries to do her best in order to have a royal appeareance and she has success.She and William are loved by people,as we could perceive this from excited crowds

^Thank you Ghost Night!
In this gallery we can see that she's very expressive, it's a pleasure to look at her! Her face seems to always be full of joy when she talks to people, at these kind of events. She really enjoys her role!

Thanks Ghost Night.
Kate's looking more and more like her mother everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom