Prince Harry Current Events 12: April-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kpusa1981 said:
He will not be marching or riding on houseback. He will in unifrom.

I thought it a little strange, as I said in my previous post, still I think wireimage is an American site.

He will be in his ordinary No.1 Dress uniform.:)

To avoid duplication Harry pics from Trooping the Colour should be posted in the Trooping the Colour thread.

thanks.

Skydragon said:
According to the write up, this is a picture of Harry training for Trooping the Colour on May 16th 2006. He is in riding boots and they are regulation Army Jodphurs, so he might well be playing a bigger part than would normally be expected. I have to admit to being puzzled though, as the first rehearsal (the Majors review) takes place 2 weeks before, the second rehearsal (the Colonels review) takes place 1 week before and I am pretty sure Harry has been in neither.
Harry's not in the mounted section of the B&R, so I don't think he's ever going to ride in TtC (at least not until he gets to be a Colonel in Chief of a Guards regiment). The armoured branch of the B&R don't seem to do TtC at all that I can tell (I certainly never see them).

kelly9480 said:
Harry's not in the mounted section of the B&R, so I don't think he's ever going to ride in TtC (at least not until he gets to be a Colonel in Chief of a Guards regiment). The armoured branch of the B&R don't seem to do TtC at all that I can tell (I certainly never see them).

That is why I said I was puzzled when I pointed out what the caption for the posted picture said. I did say...
1. "We won't see him in the uniform with the Curiasse, unless he has trained to wear those awful boots and ride whilst wearing the Albert Helmet, in private! :D I would think he will appear at the trooping, in his No.1 best dress uniform but, not as part of it". (post 131)

2. "that it is unlikely he will be in full ceremonial uniform as he is in a different regiment.
It is the mounted regiments unique privilege to provide mounted and some dismounted ceremonial duties on State and Royal occasions". (post 169)

Because it is the mounted regiments that do Trooping the Colour, you won't see the armoured regiments.

Last edited:
Many young people between the ages 21-years and 25-years spend time in pubs doing what young people do...pushing the limits. It is funny that William and Harry made the early morning event for the Queen despite getting home from the pub at 3:30 am. I feel sorry for those guys. Ouch!

Heidi P. said:
Many young people between the ages 21-years and 25-years spend time in pubs doing what young people do...pushing the limits. It is funny that William and Harry made the early morning event for the Queen despite getting home from the pub at 3:30 am. I feel sorry for those guys. Ouch!

I know it was 100's of years ago for me but, I also remember being out till all hours, pushing the limits and having to be up early the next day.
Can you imagine the hangover (if it was true), wonder what they took!:D

Prince Harry current events 9: April 2006-

Skydragon said:
I know it was 100's of years ago for me but, I also remember being out till all hours, pushing the limits and having to be up early the next day.
Can you imagine the hangover (if it was true), wonder what they took!:D
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=76uz2.jpg
Skydragon, what does that patch mean (the bird on the Shoulder of Harry's unifrom)? Does it have do with the fact that training as an Armoured "Recce" Troop Leader?

Last edited:
kpusa1981 said:
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=76uz2.jpg
Skydragon, what does that patch mean (the bird on the Shoulder of Harry's unifrom)? Does it have do with the fact that training as an Armoured "Recce" Troop Leader?

It's the Waterloo Eagle, which all the Blue's & Royals wear as it's the former cap badge of the Royal Dragoons.

Skydragon said:
It's the Waterloo Eagle, which all the Blue's & Royals wear as it's the former cap badge of the Royal Dragoons.

You know Skydragon, you are like an expert, we all turn, whenever difficulty with BRF, to get a valid and trustworthy answer or opinion! :D
Btw, thanks for the answer, I didn't know it either. I knew it was Waterloo Eagle but had not idea the Blue's & Royals wear them. :)

Can someone explain to me why is Harry's cheeks always so red. I noticed he is pictured a lot looking like that. Is it a Windsor or Spencer trait? I mean no disrespect, just wondering. Thanks

Rebafan81 said:
Can someone explain to me why is Harry's cheeks always so red. I noticed he is pictured a lot looking like that. Is it a Windsor or Spencer trait? I mean no disrespect, just wondering. Thanks
The Spencers tend to have ruddy or pinkish complexions. His mother had that complexion early on in her marriage, before she started tanning, and William does to a much lesser extent. It may also have something to do with his red hair and fair coloring, both of which come from his mother's family.

kelly9480 said:
The Spencers tend to have ruddy or pinkish complexions. His mother had that complexion early on in her marriage, before she started tanning, and William does to a much lesser extent. It may also have something to do with his red hair and fair coloring, both of which come from his mother's family.

Harry may also have a condition called rosacea and that is often an inherited skin condition. People with fair eyes, fair hair and fair skin are most commonly affected by rosacea. Rosacea is more common in people who blush easily, or who feel flushed or turn red after consuming alcohol or hot, spicy foods. Women are more often affected by rosacea, but the most severe cases of rosacea are usually seen in men and it appears that perhaps Harry may have this.

on the hello article they mentioned that harry wears a ring... but i cant see any pictures of it... can someone share it... thank you...

I read (in Hello, maybe?) that it was (allegedly) some kind of promise ring he wore on a chain, not on his finger.

Edit: Yep, it was Hello!- http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/06/27/princeharry/
Between her studies and his military career the loved-up pair don't get to spend as much time together as they might like, but there's little doubt their two-year romance is going from strength to strength. Just last month royal watchers noticed the third-in-line was wearing a ring the pair had bought together around his neck as he competed in another polo match in Surrey.

Last edited:
some girls are wierd... he shouldn't have given her the time of day, just to make her feel stupid.

^oh boy. I wonder where Chelsy was during all of this. :confused:

FLIRTY HARRY: PRINCE'S KISS WITH OLD FLAME

He faces fury of girlfriend Chelsy over secret smooch with Natalie
FLIRTY Prince Harry is facing a tongue-lashing from girlfriend Chelsy Davy over his secretive smooch with old flame Natalie Pinkham.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_objectid=17307591&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=flirty-harry--prince-s-kiss-with-old-flame-name_page.html

Prince Harry puckers up
MegaStar says: 'Two in one night? Harry's doing all right!'

Shock! Horror! Scandal! There's much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the offices of the Daily Mirror and Daily Star.

http://www.megastar.co.uk/meganews/news/2006/06/29/sMEG01MTE1MTU2ODY3NTQ.html

Last edited:
Skydragon said:
FLIRTY HARRY: PRINCE'S KISS WITH OLD FLAME

He faces fury of girlfriend Chelsy over secret smooch with Natalie
FLIRTY Prince Harry is facing a tongue-lashing from girlfriend Chelsy Davy over his secretive smooch with old flame Natalie Pinkham.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_objectid=17307591&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=flirty-harry--prince-s-kiss-with-old-flame-name_page.html

Prince Harry puckers up
MegaStar says: 'Two in one night? Harry's doing all right!'

Shock! Horror! Scandal! There's much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the offices of the Daily Mirror and Daily Star.

http://www.megastar.co.uk/meganews/news/2006/06/29/sMEG01MTE1MTU2ODY3NTQ.html

One wonders how much creative license the Sun and the Mirror are using here. Its almost like someone in the back office is saying, "Quick Chelsy's back in England, we need to have a scintillating cover story." :rolleyes:

Must have been one hell of a party.

When did Mark Dyer quit? I didn't realize he wasn't affiliated with the princes anymore.

I wholeheartedly agree with you Duchess that what I was thinking as well. I don't believe for a moment what is written about any member of the BRF in any tabloid magazine. Especially the news of the world.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom