The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

I am re-posting this note (which was attached to a message deleted by a poster) so that everyone knows this is not the thread to post Tom Parker-Bowles wedding pics. Discussion and pics of all weddings is now done in the "Old New Royal and Blue" sub-forum.

Administrator's Note:
As the pictures from Tom Parker Bowles' wedding have been posted in a separate thread in the Weddings forum, and to save on bandwidth, the attachments in this post have been removed. If you'd like to post them in this thread, please upload them via your Photobucket/Image Shack account or link. Please do not re-post the pictures, thus draining our bandwidth even further. --Alexandria

Old 09-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
Harry's fears for the future as he turns 21

The old, hell-raising prince would have liked nothing better than a wild party but the newly mature Harry has decided against it because "he just wants to keep his head down," according to a friend. "He plans to have a small family dinner and go out for a few beers with friends but that's the extent of it. He feels that all eyes are upon him to slip up, and as he is at Sandhurst he would be better off celebrating it in a less obvious manner. "For the first time in his life he has started to realise that his actions have consequences and that he will be held to account for them."

http://www.royalarchive.com/content/view/1208/2/
OMG! Does Harry actually have a brain after all?

Old 09-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Harry and his dad had a very long discussion!

That story was very good and informative too...It wasn't boring..

Old 09-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Good for Harry. I think people ought to give him more credit than they do.

I was thinking about his relationship with Chelsy this morning. People here seem very concerned about the possibility of a marriage. I wonder if Chelsy's family won't discourage it, particularly if there's something unsavory about her father's dealings with the Mugabe government.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't understand why so many people talk about them getting married. They are so young!
Old 09-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Because they both are young and stupid and in love.

Old 09-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by florawindsor
yes Wills has a gold 5 pound coin too which looks really ugly!!

i think both of 'em look very bad on these coins. I bet someone got the Simpson's idea by looking at the coins
Old 09-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

'Party Prince' Harry Gets Ready To Turn 21

...remains intent on making his late mother proud..."She had more guts than anybody else. I want to carry on the things she didn't quite finish. I have always wanted to, but was too young," he said at the age of 18.

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/story/22588

Old 09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
Because they both are young and stupid and in love.
But they aren't going to get married so young! They have basically stated so in the past.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
But they aren't going to get married so young! They have basically stated so in the past.
I honestly don't think they will marry any time soon, they are both having fun. Their girlfriends probably aren't ready for such a huge commitment. With Will and Harry the commitment isn't just marriage to your husband, it is marraige to your husband, country, and his entire family.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, Chelsy definately isn't ready for marrige yet.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Aristocracy

thinking your ready and actually being ready are two different things. they may be following one when they need to follow the other
Old 09-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Nobility

I don't think Harry will get married anytime soon, however I don't think the same way about the relationship between Kate and William.I think they are getting a little serious?
Old 09-13-2005, 11:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think everything Will does he takes seriously. Including his relationship with Kate. I think he is going to take his time, because he doesn't want it end up like his parents. You know considering his age, some of the fights between Charles and Diana sank into him for life.

Old 09-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Royal News Prince Harry's fancy dress party gets banned

Following his recent costume faux pas earlier this year, when he dressed as a Nazi, the young royal has been told by his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, that his official birthday bash must be formal dress only.

More here: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/92052004.htm

Old 09-14-2005, 01:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamass
thinking your ready and actually being ready are two different things. they may be following one when they need to follow the other
If I could get a dollar every time somebody confuses these two, I'd be a rich woman!
Old 09-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44535.html

The prince Harry is celebrated in advance

Harry will arrive tomorrow to the majority of age, but was celebrated in advance, with a trip to south Africa in company of its girlfriend Chelsy
Nayeli Rolls The Universal Wednesday 14 of September of 2005
Perhaps knowingly that its mischiefs have uncomfortable to the members of the British real family, and that its birthday will not be exactly national festival, does some as many weeks the prince Harry was granted a regalito, in wait of that arrived September 15, day in which al arrived world. Along with their girlfriend, the south african one Chelsy Davy, escaped to Botswana, in Africa southern, and they lodged in the Kubu Queen, a floating house of wood, in the river of the place. As Harry invited also to its group of intimate friends, some of them they occupied the fourth second and the remainder, camped in the island of Maswabi.
According to crew members of the ship, for the occasion they had to rise on board more beer and fuel of the habitual thing, and among the happy boys there was who "even they dared to be launched al water, in spite of the fact that in the zone there are crocodiles".
How good that Harry their amusing festival of birthday was organized, because neither in the palace of Windsor, where inhabits its grandmother, the queen Isabel, neither in Clarence House, where its father lives, Carlos of Wales, there are signs of somewhat large in honor of the prince.

IN TIMES OF STORM

To Harry touched him to be born in some days of great tension at home, when the newspapers brought to light the first fractures in the marriage of Carlos and Diana.
Even thus, it was received with joy its birth, September 15, 1984 . That freckled and red-haired baby, of clear eyes, would be the second and last son of the couple that did history with all as much as surrounded its marriage and subsequent divorce.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Really good photos. Harry has got a great smile (you just know he'd be fun to have around).
Old 09-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Royal Highness

Was the b/w shot at Highgrove? Looks like a barn door they are leaning on.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
Was the b/w shot at Highgrove? Looks like a barn door they are leaning on.
It could have been anywhere.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry