Prince Harry Current Events 24: May 2009-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Quite right. And let's not forget it saves on paper. Plus they're just so darned cute and entertaining! Good for a giggle. I like the card Chelsy picked out.

Prince Harry's Aussie F-word grudge against New Idea

Prince Harry's Aussie F-word grudge against New Idea | Herald Sun

What a pity he doesn't know the timeline of events!

Yes the New Idea broke the story on the 7th January but the MoD and others ignored that and it wasn't for another 8 weeks before the Drudge report broke the story that he was pulled.

I don't agree that New Idea did the right thing but that wasn't the report that ended his tour.

His anger should be directed to the Drudge report that forced the MoD to act or to the MoD that decided to pull him anyway.

I don't see why he can't just go and kill people if that is what he wants to do and why it has to be kept secret. All this mollycoddling and extra protection for a soldier is ridiculous. If he needs that then he should leave the military and not cause this extra needs so that he can serve in the army and kill other human beings.

Prince Harry 'furious with New Idea'

I must say, I don't blame him. If my dream was crushed for the time being by the press I would be pretty upset.

However it wasn't New Idea breaking the story that ended his service.

New Idea published the story on 7th January and no one took any notice.

It wasn't until the Drudge report posted the story 8 weeks later that he was pulled out.

If it had been the New Idea story that had ended his tour of duty he would have lasted only until about 8 - 9th January and not the majority of his tour.

I don't think it was right that New Idea or Drudge published the information from the beginning. The extra security surrounding Harry is understandable but he is a soldier and in wartime a soldier goes to war and war has its consequences

Tidbit: I was reading an article about the portrait of William and Harry which the artist mentioned that Harry got a broken nose while playing rugby when he was 15 but BP never released that info until now.

That's interesting if it's true. I wonder why they never said anything before.

Why would they release private information about the prince? It was when he was in Eton at the age of 16.
When William got hit by a golf club I think, I bet Diana would rather of chosen to keep it quiet. But the press found out. :)

Well I'm surprised the press didn't find out about it.

He was at Eton at the time, didn't the royals have some pact with the press about when the boys were in education?
It may have been possible to treat him at the school. Depends how bad the break was. :flowers:

Yes, now that you mention it they did have an agreement with the press while at school. And he probably wouldn't have gone to a hospital since there's not much you can do with a broken nose except let it heal. I'm sure Harry was glad the press didn't find out. He probably would've been embarrassed. :flowers:

As Prince Harry is in Barbados largely for his charitable causes coverage of the visit is in his Charities & Patronages thread.

How nice of Prince Harry to pay tribute to his former comrades. My sympathy to their families.

I don't know what Harry is complaining about. The artist painted him better than she did William. I don't think his hair looks too ginger in the portrait.

"...it could have been worse...", well, that's a compliment for the painter, huh? ;)
I was thinking the same thing. ;) I'm curious as to what William thought about it, but I have a feeling he won't be as forthcoming with his opinion.

I'm curious as to what William thought about it, but I have a feeling he won't be as forthcoming with his opinion.
No he probably won't.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Prince Harry set to return to Afghanistan

Prince Harry is set to return to Afghanistan as the pilot of a Lynx helicopter in one of the most dangerous flying jobs.

I really hope this is true, as I know Harry desires to io back to the front line to fight.

Lucky for him to escape the snow.
But no sign of chelsy on Valentines Day.

The photos in the Caribbean were actually taken on his recent trip there and not this past weekend.
I am assuming that your comment about no sign of Chelsy relates to the story that you have linked to above it and that is why my comment.
As Chelsy is travelling and Harry is training I wouldn't expect either of them to travel to the other side of the world just to spend one day together, assuming that Harry has to be back at training on Monday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually my comment was that no article has been published or pictures, to say that they spent Valentines day together. Maybe I should of made it more clear, my comment was seperate from the linked article. I realise the pictures were taken on his trip as the article mentions his bid to raise funds for the Haiti victims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom