The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Serene Highness

Tidbit: I was reading an article about the portrait of William and Harry which the artist mentioned that Harry got a broken nose while playing rugby when he was 15 but BP never released that info until now.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

That's interesting if it's true. I wonder why they never said anything before.

Old 01-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Why would they release private information about the prince? It was when he was in Eton at the age of 16.
When William got hit by a golf club I think, I bet Diana would rather of chosen to keep it quiet. But the press found out.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well I'm surprised the press didn't find out about it.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

He was at Eton at the time, didn't the royals have some pact with the press about when the boys were in education?
It may have been possible to treat him at the school. Depends how bad the break was.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, now that you mention it they did have an agreement with the press while at school. And he probably wouldn't have gone to a hospital since there's not much you can do with a broken nose except let it heal. I'm sure Harry was glad the press didn't find out. He probably would've been embarrassed.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince William will no longer outrank Prince Harry after captain promotion - Telegraph
Old 01-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

As Prince Harry is in Barbados largely for his charitable causes coverage of the visit is in his Charities & Patronages thread.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Prince Harry leads tributes to former comrade killed in Afghanistan

Prince Harry has led tributes to two British soldiers killed in explosions in Afghanistan this week.

He praised his former comrade, Corporal Liam Riley, as a "legend" after the young soldier was killed alongside Lance Corporal Graham Shaw in Helmand.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

How nice of Prince Harry to pay tribute to his former comrades. My sympathy to their families.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry complains he's too ginger in portrait | Herald Sun
Old 02-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know what Harry is complaining about. The artist painted him better than she did William. I don't think his hair looks too ginger in the portrait.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

"...it could have been worse...", well, that's a compliment for the painter, huh?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post
"...it could have been worse...", well, that's a compliment for the painter, huh?
I was thinking the same thing. I'm curious as to what William thought about it, but I have a feeling he won't be as forthcoming with his opinion.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd255 View Post
I'm curious as to what William thought about it, but I have a feeling he won't be as forthcoming with his opinion.
No he probably won't.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Prince Harry set to return to Afghanistan

Prince Harry is set to return to Afghanistan as the pilot of a Lynx helicopter in one of the most dangerous flying jobs.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

One has gone fishing: Prince Harry relaxes in the Caribbean | Mail Online
Old 02-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbenson View Post
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Prince Harry set to return to Afghanistan

Prince Harry is set to return to Afghanistan as the pilot of a Lynx helicopter in one of the most dangerous flying jobs.
I really hope this is true, as I know Harry desires to io back to the front line to fight.

Lucky for him to escape the snow.
But no sign of chelsy on Valentines Day.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

The photos in the Caribbean were actually taken on his recent trip there and not this past weekend.
I am assuming that your comment about no sign of Chelsy relates to the story that you have linked to above it and that is why my comment.
As Chelsy is travelling and Harry is training I wouldn't expect either of them to travel to the other side of the world just to spend one day together, assuming that Harry has to be back at training on Monday morning.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Actually my comment was that no article has been published or pictures, to say that they spent Valentines day together. Maybe I should of made it more clear, my comment was seperate from the linked article. I realise the pictures were taken on his trip as the article mentions his bid to raise funds for the Haiti victims.

Tags
prince harry