The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry is in training at a military base in Canada to prepare for a possible British Army deployment to Afghanistan, newspapers reported Sunday.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
If the Queen agrees and Charles says no, Harry or William can still get married.
If the Queen says no, they have to wait until they are 25 and ask parliament, both houses must agree to the marriage.
While the Queen is alive and the monarch, Charles has no legal say in the matter.
Thanks, Skydragon. Very well put.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Prince Harry training in Alberta

SUFFIELD -- Royalty touched down at CFB Suffield with the arrival of Prince Harry, the third in line to the British throne who is now training at the southern Alberta base for a tour of duty in war-torn Afghanistan

CANOE -- CNEWS - Canada: Prince Harry training in Alberta

"but London media have reported" - Oh it's official then!
It sure didn't take long to track our prince down. Bet the media is really chewing at the bit hoping to catch a picture of him off-base somewhere.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosana
And my "source" was my son, who is living in Alberta. He said that there had been rumours for several days now. I assured him that it was quite unlikely that Harry come to Canada.
He was quite happy to say "I told you so" to his mother.
No doubt there were many commications between the Defense Ministry in London and the CO of the base in Alberta. Of course no one was supposed to know about it below the senior brass, but naturally that meant that everyone did!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Serene Highness

Harry 'had crush on McCartney girl'

http://www.lep.co.uk/latest-entertai...icleid=2924734
Old 06-05-2007, 05:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Lets get this right....
Harry was 8 years old
McCartneys daughter 24....
This happened 14 years ago.....
Is Paul in such need of a bit of extra publicity that he would bring this up?
Old 06-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Royal Highness

talk about a stretch!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Lets get this right....
Harry was 8 years old
Hey! It's not a total stretch! When I was eight I had a crush on much older celebs like Tom Cruise especially. Of course the Cruise crush has simmered seriously a long time ago, but when I was eight, he was hot!
Old 06-06-2007, 01:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Lets get this right....
Harry was 8 years old
My thoughts as well. Maybe he just wanted to connect his name with one of the princes?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Hey! It's not a total stretch! When I was eight I had a crush on much older celebs like Tom Cruise especially. Of course the Cruise crush has simmered seriously a long time ago, but when I was eight, he was hot!
I didn't know she was a celebrity. What does she do?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
I didn't know she was a celebrity. What does she do?
Mary is a photographer I think.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
It sure didn't take long to track our prince down. Bet the media is really chewing at the bit hoping to catch a picture of him off-base somewhere.
I won't believe it till I see picture proof. I'm still believing that he is already in Iracq and this is just razzle-dazzle by the MoD.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Royal Highness

is it possible that macca was just kidding around???
Old 06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Courtier

Prince Harry jets into Alberta for military training
Old 06-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Nobility

Harry could be barred from Afghanistan, too

Do you believe this?
Old 06-07-2007, 02:32 PM

It's not surprising. I wish Harry would just get used to the fact that it's not the trouble for anyone to send him into a dangerous zone like that. He should realize how many backflips have to be done for something like his noble wish to serve alongside his men to take effect. It will put out many backs, and none of them done by Harry, who can sit back and enjoy the good publicity from it. Just so Harry can look the hero, everyone above and below him can work three times as hard....
Old 06-08-2007, 05:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince charming at Cowboys

Party-boy Harry holds court at local nightspot ... after being carded at the door

The Calgary Sun - Prince charming at Cowboys
Old 06-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Commoner

One of my first thoughts when news about Harry being in the Calgary area came out was actually, "I wonder if he'll hit up Cowboys." I find it kind of odd that he was ID'd though, the legal drinking age there is 18, and he doesn't look that young. Hopefully he'll check out the Stampede too (and I'm sure he will!), it's always worth stopping by.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

'Depressed' Harry admits he wants to quit the Army early

Prince Harry has decided to quit the Army early over the debacle of his deployment to Iraq.

'Depressed' Harry admits he wants to quit the Army early | the Daily Mail
Old 06-09-2007, 06:38 AM
Nobility

Harry is a good Lad.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry