The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Nobility

don't see the queen her in...she still looks like william and the middletons (more carole than pippa)

Old 05-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Majesty

I know they are people who want monthly photo updates but I very much like the frequency in which we get pics of Charlotte.

They show her growing up and we can see real change between pics.

Plus at two years old, they're aren't very many 'public appearances' for her.

I think we'll see pics of both George and Charlotte at Pippa's wedding.

Old 05-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

What a lovely photograph of Princess Charlotte ahead of her birthday!

16th of November,1528 : Birth of Jeanne d'Albret,Queen of Navarre
Old 05-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Majesty

I'm baffled that the couple shared only one picture of their daughter. Honestly, I wonder why. Anyway, the little girl looks very curious and has an explorative glance...
Old 05-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 2: May 2016

There may be more tomorrow which is her actual birthday. There was only one George photo for his 2nd birthday released.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Great to see another photo of Charlotte. She looks all QEII to me!
Old 05-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

'Princess Charlotte definitely has a royal resemblance, but who exactly does she take after?"

Does Princess Charlotte Look Like Queen Elizabeth II's Mini-Me? See All of the Royal Comparisons | E! News UK

"From Princess Charlotte to the Queen:The Royal Family as two-year-old toddlers through the years"

From Princess Charlotte to the Queen: The Royal Family as two-year-old toddlers through the ages - Women
Old 05-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, I see a little Catherine but that's daddy's little girl for real. I'm sure she's the apple of William's eye.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Majesty

A dear little girl. A very character filled face. To me there's a mixture there of William and the Middletons, with Carole and Pippa. I can't see the Queen though.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

What a sweetie. And such long hair already! My 4,5 year old niece doesn't even have that much hair but she's as white blonde as they come.

She looks like a real mix between Kate and Will.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Looking at the link with the various members of the royal family at two years old, I am thinking that the one that Charlotte most resembles is Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. To me, they look very similar.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 05-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

I hope there will be a few more pics released by tomorrow though.

Darling little crumb snatcher! William and Catherine made some beautiful kids.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Even though I always get knocked down I still think Charlotte is the image of the Queen
I agree with you royal rob that she is the image of her great-grandmother.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

When I see Charlotte I see William and the Queen. About the only thing of Kate's family I see is her eyes are like Carole's.

LaRae
Old 05-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Serene Highness

I used to think that Charlotte looked like the Queen; however, she also looks a lot like Lady Sarah Chatto. I found a photo of her when she was maybe a year younger than Charlotte is now. http://images.npg.org.uk/800_800/8/2/mw58282.jpg
Old 05-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Serene Highness

She used to be the spitting image of Carole Middleton. However, she is looking more like George with a hint of Carole around her eyes.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Very pretty picture of princess Charlotte. She has definitely inherited her mother's thick and beautiful hair.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

I guess the Cambridge's decided to release only one photo for Charlotte's birthday. Perhaps because we'll be getting more pictures of the family at a aunt Pippa's wedding.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One thing I've noticed that rings true with the majority of the pictures Kate takes of her kids and releases to the public is that they're basically portraits where the prime focus is the child. We don't get much background. With Charlotte's birthday picture, we wouldn't have even known where on the grounds of Amner Hall it was taken unless that information was released with the picture.

Its like saying "This is what my child looks like now." without cluttering up the background. To be honest, I like it. She knows what she's doing and has a good handle on what she wants the public to see.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 05-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Well considering everything in the background get super over analyzed to see what in the background aka William's study vs Gaga's kitchen. It's a smart move

Closed Thread

Tags
prince george of cambridge, princess charlotte of cambridge