Lord Frederick Windsor News 1: July 2003-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Lord Fredrick and Lady Gabrielle were not at the Diana concert. I wonder if they were invited.

From looking at all the empty seats in the stadium I don't think an invite would have been necessary but then no one except William and Harry's immediate cousins and their close friends were sitting with them. No other Royals at all attended by the look of it.

Pic 13.9.2007

Lord Buckhurst, Lord Frederick Windsor and Fritz von Westonholtz attend
the launch of Fuel for Life, the new fragrences from Diesel at the Diesel
Store, Kings Road on 13th September in London, England. Harvey/Getty

---> Fred 13.9.2007

Pic 12.12.2007

Flora Hesketh and Lord Freddie Windsor attend the launch party
of the new fragrance DKNY Delicious Night, at the Serpentine Gallery
on December 12, 2007 in London, England. Dave M. Benett/Getty Images

----> Fred 12.12.2007

How fitting....... Delicious Freddie launches 'Delicious Night'. :wub: Thank you very much, Iceflower.

She's a actress, appearances The Chronicles of Narnia playing the older Susan Pevensie.

Lord Frederic is so handsome…:wub: Given the infamous words of his mother, I am slightly surprised that his girlfriend is just an actress.

Even though she's an actress I think she comes from an upper class family and is also a graduate of Cambridge University.

Angela,
Thanks for the additional information. It is great that Lord Frederic's girlfriend is an educated lady from a well-to-do family.

No problem Al bina, his girlfriend's sister, Claudia, is also a T.V. presenter here in the U.K.

Pic 10.9.2008

Lord Frederick Windsor and a guest attends The Royal Parks Charity
Gala, at the Serpentine Lido in Hyde Park September 10, 2008 in
London, England.

----> Pic

The dark haired girl with her thumb up in the last picture is Lady Rosannah Innes-Kerr daughter of the Duke of Roxburgh. She is great friends with Freddie and Ella and it would be nice if a romance blossomed with her and Freddie as her background would make her perfect to join the Royal Family as she is already well known to them as her Uncle is also the Duke of Westminster and she has no scandal attached to her (she also wouldn't have to be known as Lady Frederick Windsor either as she is a Lady already so would be known as Lady Rossanah Windsor). They dated in the past so here's hoping.

That is the point SHE has no scandal attached to her..... Here´s hoping she will run.

That is the point SHE has no scandal attached to her..... Here´s hoping she will run.

Lady Rosanagh Innes-Kerr married Viscount Grimston, heir to the Earl of Verulam this June. It was mentioned in another thread because Prince and Princess Michael attended the wedding.

Well that is good news for her Jo. Actually think I Freddie is quite good looking and his sister is a very beautiful girl, they look alike actually although one is fair.

Last edited:
The girl in the last picture of Freddie is his girlfriend Sophie. They have been together now for about a year and a half. I wonder if this will result in another Royal wedding.

Her name is Sophie Winkleman and here's her Wiki page.

qauote: "Sophie was educated at the City of London School for Girls and the University of Cambridge where she read English Literature at Trinity Hall."

This is her photo site.

For those familiar with 'The Palace' TV series, she played the evil and conniving Princess Eleanor who made a failed attempt at usurping the throne from her brother the King.

What did she say?
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] I have meant the controversy related "the English are more concerned about the breeding of their dogs than their children". One would expect that Princess Michael would not be happy with the choice made Lord Frederic. [/FONT]

Oh, I think Princess Michael would like Sophie very much. Not only does she have a degree from Cambridge University she is also the co-writer of a play that was nominated for a Perrier Award at the Edinburgh Festival which is very prestigious (Check Wikipedia for further info.) She is also scandal free; hasn't been married before; has no children and is only 18 months younger than Freddie. All in all she seems like a good catch for him IMO.

His girlfriend is gorgeous. Because of his eyes he either looks like he's suffering from an illness or like a deer in the headlights. He's got massive circles under his eyes. The drinking and smoking don't help.

Just Vodka - now that's boring, but it guarantees leftovers which will 'tide' the family over till next Christmas

He looks downright ghoulish!:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Ella looks wonderful and elegant. Lord Frederick still looks ghoulish and stiff. Thanks for the pictures.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom