The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Nobility

I love the colour of the dress, but I don't like the dark shoes.

Old 06-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

High street flair with a regal touch

There could be a significant reason why no one is owning up to designing the stylish clothes worn by Prince William's girlfriend.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/m...7/efkate07.xml

Old 06-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Courtier

Awful Shoes,, gosh ...
Old 06-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Aristocracy

i like her shoes. with her figure she can afford it. really beautiful
Old 06-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Courtier

She dresses like she was a old woman, but who really cares...
you are not your hair
you are not your clothes
you are not your house
you are not your money
there is a lot more important things!!!
Old 06-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Courtier

I notice that when she went to shopping and after she walked without any things.. I never see her to carry her stuffs from shopping.. I read other yahoo groups.. she paid for tax backet then they will deliver her things to her flat/house.. Any thoughts???? or opinion???
Old 06-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Royal Highness

with that figure and those long legs she could wear a burlap bag and look great in it!
Old 06-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Aristocracy

Those shopping pics of her are the most beautiful I have seen!:) She should wear more summer dresses instead of those jeans.

Oh and I just watched an old programme and one of the reporters said that she is at least 5ft 11!! It was on www.youtube.com and type 'prince william' in search box and some programme videos will come up.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Nobility

Kate looks a little like Katie Holmes in this photo...

http://www.isifa.com/functions/water...ummer=12239163

Quote:
originally posted by Paula She dresses like she was a old woman, but who really cares...
I think she is trying to dress the part of a princess. I like her style, but you're right, sometimes it lacks the youth that she is. But overall I think she always dresses correct for the specific occassions she attends.

William can be proud with her at his side.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Courtier

William & Kate and Harry too over the weekend of June 3-4, 2006
at a polo match in Gloucestershire (photos: rex features)
Old 06-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla64
I notice that when she went to shopping and after she walked without any things.. I never see her to carry her stuffs from shopping.. I read other yahoo groups.. she paid for tax backet then they will deliver her things to her flat/house.. Any thoughts???? or opinion???
It does seem strange that she is always being photographed shopping, and yet, she is rarely ever seen buying anything. You know, she is in the fashion industry now, so maybe she is trying to get ideas for her own fashion line. In other words, perhaps she is "shopping" for some fashion inspiration versus some more ugly cowboy boots!
Old 06-08-2006, 07:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
originally posted by Magpie8907 You know, she is in the fashion industry now, so maybe she is trying to get ideas for her own fashion line.
I think businesswise this would be a very smart move on her part right now. She already gets a lot of media coverage and royal watchers and the general public are always waiting to see what she will be wearing at the next event.

Everyone is saying she should get on with a career. Imagine all the young fans she has out there that would love to wear her clothing line. I think she would make a fortune.

Although I don't know what the British royal family would think of that. Would that affect any type of protocol? I don't see why it would now. She's still a commoner, at least for the moment.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Heir Apparent

I can't really see a problem with Kate's outfit, it's what everybody is wearing here now, right down to the ballet pumps!
Old 06-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Nobility

I really like her summer dress! and man does she have a flat stomach! I'm so envious.

Don't love the black ballet pumps. I'd have preferred them in a lighter color, or sandals to keep with the summery look.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Courtier

more story...

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...ton/index.html
Old 06-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate in Mid summer mood

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006260433,00.html
Old 06-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Commoner

I don't think she should wear these low-cut dresses, since she has nothing to put in them....(you know what I mean). And yes, I also think she often looks older than she actually is.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Courtier

I think she looks lovely. I don't think that she has "nothing" to put in the dresses, she just doesn't look overblown and fake like the many celebrities we're used to seen in pictures. I think Kate looks very classy and has a figure that most girls would be envious of (I know I am!)
Old 06-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Kate has lost weight and really toned up. She doesnt look anorexic. She has the tiniest waist. She probably has a great personal trainer. Her legs are also very strong. I really like the black dress and I think it is very elegant. I like elegance but sometimes she needs to put some youth in her wardrobe. She looked great in the blue dress but her hair should have been up or something. She is not gorgeous. She is pretty though and goes good with William.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton