Kate Middleton Current Events 7: April-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still two people between them, why couldn't they at least sit together?, surely protocol doesn't dictate their bus seating arrangements as well!

angele said:
There is still two people between them, why couldn't they at least sit together?, surely protocol doesn't dictate their bus seating arrangements as well!

I just think that they new the media would be there and they didnt want to create more of a media frenzy by being photographed together. a) they're both private people and b) this was Laura's day and I'm sure they didn't want to take away from her. So it doesn't seem unusual to me at all that they didnt want to be next to each other in public view.

Well since the press is in such a hurry to marry them off and they're at a wedding together, maybe they thought it best they keep their distance. They know what kind of press they attract. Besides, it's Laura's day so maybe they tried to eliminate press hysteria by staying apart. Or they could have fought earlier. There could have been a number of reasons for their distance, which wasn't really that far apart.

Edit: I didn't see christinacg's post when I posted mine. :)

Kate and William also kept their distance at one of the Van Cutsem boys weddings last year as well until the end when they got on the bus to leave. I thought she looked great and quite tanned. :)

Kate looked very happy, as did William, so I don't think it was anything other than trying to allow it to be Laura's day.:)

angele said:

i wouldn't be surprised!:rolleyes:

Does anyone know or has there been anything in the London papers suggesting how the Queen feels about Kate and William? IM new to the forum so if this has already been addressed please forgive me.

Kate was invited to some royal functions so we assume the queen likes her or accepts her.

No offense, but didn't they do this to Charles' girlfriends whenever they attended the same events. I seriously don't think it means anything as Wills was allowed to bring a date and he invited his girlfriend Kate. Big deal:rolleyes:

She has met The Queen and the immediate family privately. We should not get too excited since this just means they have welcomed her as William's girlfriend, not his future wife.

Does anyone know where I could find the wedding pictures with Kate in them? I don't know where is the "Laura Parker Bowles" thread. Thanks for the help.:)

WOW! What a woman she is Shes DDG (Thats Drop Dead Gorgeous by the way)

she's very attractive that's for sure. she's very photogenic.

I agree, a very pretty young woman. She looks kind too.

She does seem photogenic, as well as pretty. I like what she wore to Laura and Harry's wedding.

Kate Middleton was always pretty but now she is radiantly beautiful, glamorous and very polished. She has the potential to be a shining light for the royal family, as she already shines!

I think she looks better and better the longer the relationship goes. She looked gorgeous and her best ever at Lauras and Harrys wedding. She lost some weight but not a lot and looks healthy. She had a radiant smile at the wedding which is what really made her look so good. You dont often see that smile.

She has alot of Style thats for sure, innner and outer Beauty Shes simply stunning

Kate looked beautiful at Laura's wedding! She was so radiant. I am not a fan of these hats that so many of the British classy ladies wear, but even with that weird hat, she was a beauty. I always like her looks and think she and William are a very handsome couple, but this most recent appearance (Laura's wedding) was the first time I think she was truly a beauty. Way to go, Katie!:)
But I wish we had pics of her and William standing next to each other. It's so rare to see them together.

Last edited:
[/quote]But I wish we had pics of her and William standing next to each other. It's so rare to see them together.[/quote]

can you image the pictures of kate and william together at that wedding-there would be no pictures of anyone else.

Kate is going to make a wonderful princess. I think it will be a few years from now, but it is going to happen. Winsdor men fall in love for keeps when they are young.:)

I think Kate is very pretty, but not a dazzling beauty.

Kate attending the Laura Parker-Bowles
& Harry Lopes wedding, May 2006

photos by UK Press (1,3,4); DPA (2)

CasiraghiTrio said:
...but even with that weird hat, she was a beauty. I always like her looks and think she and William are a very handsome couple, but this most recent appearance (Laura's wedding) was the first time I think she was truly a beauty. Way to go, Katie!:)

I wonder if Kate ever looked at pictures over the years of the royals (Diana, Fergie etc) decked in their wild hats and ever thought "I wouldn't be caught dead in that hat!" and now is wearing one herself to fit in with the upper-royal-crust?

I also concur I haven't seen Kate looking any better than in these photos. She looks like she is enjoying herself at the wedding and probably she and William planned months ago to visit the Caribbean to get tans for this wedding. They both looked good.

I really think she is very beautiful a natural beauty and if she doesn't got married to Prince William she sure will have a Prince around her!

Hi. I'm new here but I've been checking the forum for some time. It is the most amazing to read your opinion about Kate. I'm afraid I'll be very unpopular here, but I disagree. I don't think that Kate is very pretty, well at least, not in an outstanding way. I don't say she is ugly, but is not extremely beautiful either. I'd say she is average looking. In some photos she looks like a tired houswife; extremely plain. Her face is ok, but she should learn how to use make up before she actually puts it on. As for her figure, I can't see any attractive in it. She doesn't have breasts, hips and waist - not feminine at all. But of course it is only my opinion. I showed a picture of her to one of my male friends who didn't know who Kate is and he said that se looks like a log. By the way, I must say the coat she wore at the wedding was very beautiful, I loved it! I hope I didn't offend anyone with my opinion about Kate! (Sorry for the grammar mistakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom