Kate Middleton Current Events 7: April-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look like that to me. It looks more like he is staring out into space. But what is she doing with her hand?!

The peppers on his trunks are funny. Will does seem to be having more fun than Kate, but oh well. Who is that girl Karla64? I think her hand is actually on a pole behind Will, or maybe my theory of Kate being the cover girl for his real girlfriend is right!

oh, she is picking at her fingernail...I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry's polo shirt said:
The peppers on his trunks are funny. Will does seem to be having more fun than Kate, but oh well. Who is that girl Karla64? I think her hand is actually on a pole behind Will, or maybe my theory of Kate being the cover girl for his real girlfriend is right!

oh, she is picking at her fingernail...I think.

you think Kate's just a cover-up? :confused:

i think that the blond girl who's hand stuck out somewhere IMO a bombshell. :p but i only got see her in one picture only. so i am not quite sure if she really is that pretty.

HRHAmy said:
Hmmm those pictures make me wonder... Kate looks forlorned in those pics, they don't look like a lovey dovey couple. Maybe they know there's cameras around so they aren't showing affection. And a romantic holiday? It seems like they have twenty other people on that yacht with them, that doesn't seem very private to me. It looks like they just took some friends for a holiday to kick off the summer.

I totally agree with you. They look rather bored and not having a good time. In several of the pictures, the other guys with darker hair seem to be laughing and having a great time. And that Kate, well she looks absolutely void of any kind of emotion. She seems to frown a lot. Looking over some of the other pics, she seems to have a very sour face.

William has lost a lot of that cuteness that he once had. Of course, he's 23 and beyond the 'cute' stage. In the last few months, I have really taken a more liking to Harry in the looks department. William seems to look so dorky and not much of a sexy body, or he just doesn't show it. Looks like a boring holiday.:)

She doesn't seem to be the most interested person on the yacht. But a number of things could have been going on in her mind. Like, there are going to be pictures of me in my bikini on every single newspaper tomorrow. She's like every other girl with insecurities. Or she just might be having a bad time or a bad day or something. Who knows?

Peppers aside, William's trunks look like old man boxers!

i dont think those boxers has done him justice. :p

Last edited:
There's no need to double-post stories relating to Kate and William. Posting in one thread is sufficient, as I assume most members would check out both threads.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Oh..alrighty then..;)

My apologies Warren

regardez said:
It doesn't look like that to me. It looks more like he is staring out into space. But what is she doing with her hand?!

GOOD QUESTION glad it isn't Kate- would the tabs have fun with that photo

is it just me or do they look like an old married couple already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats what happens when you live with someone, they get bored of you easily.

soCal girl said:
She doesn't seem to be the most interested person on the yacht. But a number of things could have been going on in her mind. Like, there are going to be pictures of me in my bikini on every single newspaper tomorrow. She's like every other girl with insecurities. Or she just might be having a bad time or a bad day or something. Who knows?

we can't expect her to be chipper and smiling all the time. Sometimes when people are enjoying themselves they aren't smiling the whole time.

coolgirl, I explained my theory in the Jecca Craig thread. I think Kate was or is still, Wills cover for his real girlfriend.

Harry's polo shirt said:
we can't expect her to be chipper and smiling all the time. Sometimes when people are enjoying themselves they aren't smiling the whole time.

coolgirl, I explained my theory in the Jecca Craig thread. I think Kate was or is still, Wills cover for his real girlfriend.

Wait, you're saying Kate is NOT his real girlfriend, but rather a girl that he is using to cover up? Why would Kate agree to such a thing?:)

Harry's polo shirt said:
Because Kate is nice and cares about him.

Cares that much about him to deal with photographers everywhere she goes, have her house address revealed, and have no private life? I would find it hard to believe that she or any girl would put up with that and more not to be his girlfriend but a mere cover-up. Unless we're talking about a financial agreement which is just low. I think that Kate and William are a couple but aren't all over each other 24/7. They probably want to be discreet about their affection because whatever they do will be front page news.

Last edited:
Hey...I LIKE his red hot chili peppers swim trunks!! Remember those wild waistcoats he wore during his last year at Eton?

Harry's polo shirt said:
Because Kate is nice and cares about him.

But if he cared about her (even as a friend) he just wouldn't put her through that.

Chris922 said:
Hey...I LIKE his red hot chili peppers swim trunks!! Remember those wild waistcoats he wore during his last year at Eton?

Yes, I miss those!

Not to spoil the fun or anything, but this is a current-events thread, not an episode of Oprah. Could we get back on topic now?

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

soCal girl said:
Cares that much about him to deal with photographers everywhere she goes, have her house address revealed, and have no private life? I would find it hard to believe that she or any girl would put up with that and more not to be his girlfriend but a mere cover-up. Unless we're talking about a financial agreement which is just low. I think that Kate and William are a couple but aren't all over each other 24/7. They probably want to be discreet about their affection because whatever they do will be front page news.
I think William and Kate are a real couple and I like her but, in all honesty, she seems more attached to William than he seems attached to her. There just isn't that sort of passion and head-over-heels lovey-dovey, I can't live without you thing going on between them that there is with Harry and Chelsy. Sorry.

Does anyone know who the other girl is?

There are new pictures of Kate in the wedding thread for Laura Parker Bowles. I must say Kate looks fabulous except for the headpiece.

I think she looks great. She looks very beautyful when she smiles.

Kate indeed looked stunning at Lauras wedding she and William make an awsome couple

i'd say, i've seen more stunning pictures of kate. looks like she's having a bad hair day or something. and i don't know if it's just me but, she looks quite exhausted. maybe she still had those holiday hangover. and the headpiece....?

May 7, 2006; Telegraph News
Out of the shadows: It's a church wedding at last for William and Kate
by Andrew Alderson and Nina Goswami

Prince William's relationship with his girlfriend, Kate Middleton, moved a significant step forward yesterday when they appeared together for the first time at a family wedding. link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/05/07/nwills07.xml

Last edited:
Was it just me or did they not appear anywhere near eachother in any of the photos nor on the bus... Why couldnt he stand next to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom