Kate Middleton Current Events 6: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the skirt looks good on Kate. Some variation is always good in my opinion. I highly doubt she's going to Sandhurst though.

Images from seeger

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 358
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 301
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 298
hi again what link of seeger ??? thank you so much... karla

I can't believe it, the're taking pictures from the sister of the prince's girlfriend
Soooo stupid

It seems that no matter which/who but Middleton:D

Now they're crossing the line. Taking pictures of the girlfriend's sister? I don't think Pippa should have to put up with that; she's not the one dating the prince. Pippa, however, looks nonchalant about it. It's good that her family seems also level-headed otherwise the press could write false, juicy stories about "family problems."

Somebody on another forum said that its kate's car in the pic so the papparazzi probably thought it was Kate and took the pics and then they probably realized that it was Pippa.

I think so too.However, why would they think that Kate? They look nothing alike? But I guess if do a double take, you could mistake the two?:)

How old is Pippa? I was always under the impression she was younger than Kate but in those pictures I think she looks older.

JOY! said:

I haven't seen the photos, so do you think you could post more? If it's not too much trouble, ofcourse. Thank-you.:) ;)

Shes vey Pretty But shes not as pretty as Kate :) What does everyone think will Happen as Far as William and Kates Easter Holiday Engagement Speculation ect :)

who knows, its hard to differentiate the truth from media hype when it comes to William and Kate's relationship

christinacg said:
How old is Pippa? I was always under the impression she was younger than Kate but in those pictures I think she looks older.
since kate is 24 and pippa is 3 yrs her junior that will make her 21 years old. Both Kate and Pippa look older than their own age, they probably get it from mom who looks way older than a woman in her 40s.

Lamyah said:
who knows, its hard to differentiate the truth from media hype when it comes to William and Kate's relationship

since kate is 24 and pippa is 3 yrs her junior that will make her 21 years old. Both Kate and Pippa look older than their own age, they probably get it from mom who looks way older than a woman in her 40s.

Their mom is her in her 40's????:eek:
Are you sure?:)

I read somewhere that their mom is 46 or 48 yrs old and their dad is 54 yrs old. I could be wrong thou because when I saw a picture of Kate's mom (they are usually together) I thought she must be atleast 60 yrs old.

I don't even think that is Pippa. I am positive Pippa is pictured here and here (the sisters look so much alike), but that doesn't really look like her next to the car.

Kate is a lady in waiting

Kate is a lady in waiting

The Sun
7 March 2006

0,,2006160267,00.jpg
Common touch ... Kate at bus stop

PRINCE William’s girlfriend Kate Middleton proves she has the common touch — by waiting for a BUS.

Kate, 24, went unnoticed as she sat patiently at the stop in London while on a shopping trip to the West End. Kate, tipped to wed Wills, sent text messages on her mobile until the bus arrived.

0,,2006160270,00.jpg
Beauty ... Kate

One shopper who did recognise her said: “Kate is a real stunner — Wills is very lucky.

I don’t suppose she’ll be sitting at bus stops for much longer.”

more photo on http://www.isifa.com

I like more and more every day. She doesn't do anyting particular but I really like her.
And she is really beautiful! I think William is one lucky guy. :)

I saw the set of those pics of Kate and it showed her getting into her car, now I can not be sure that she did not park her car, get a bus etc but I am sure if she actually got on a bus they would have that picture.

I am sick of the press, they write such rubbish things. The other day they were talking about how normal Kate was because she went food shopping and to a garage. Now, where do the press think she would get her petrol???

And I hardly think that you can call shopping in Marks and Spencer normal, I am lucky my family do and can but many people could not.

I just wish they would print her picture and write nothing more than her name beside it! I am sure Kate is fed up too with the written stuff.

I think the girl in the pictures who is supposed to be Pippa does look a lot like Kate so she could be her sister.

She looks a lot shorter than Kate but that is possible, her face and Kate's looks similar.

Bus?

I can't understand why she take Bus:(
cab exist, and is soooo much better... :p
Does she have a security guy for herself? I mean... Is dangerous a girl like her(prince's girlfriend) in the streets taking bus;)

Paula** said:
I can't understand why she take Bus:(
cab exist, and is soooo much better... :p
Does she have a security guy for herself? I mean... Is dangerous a girl like her(prince's girlfriend) in the streets taking bus;)

I wouldn't think it is dangerous to walk through or catch a bus in London.

At least on the bus she would be able to sit quietly and think, which is impossible in a London taxi!:rolleyes:

EmmieLou said:
And I hardly think that you can call shopping in Marks and Spencer normal, I am lucky my family do and can but many people could not.

Most people do or have shopped at M & S, at some time and I would have thought that it would be considered normal. They could hardly be called exclusive or designer, which I think is what the papers are saying.:)

http://tinypic.com/rs5xg6.jpg

OK in this pic (which was taken at the Van Cutsem wedding) the girl in the blue looks like PW's friend Davina (I forgot her last name) and I found it odd that she was pictured laughing with Kate since supposedly she had dated PW and alot of people think she would have been a good match for PW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom