Kate Middleton Current Events 2: September-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena said:
What?! Photos when she had shown her bum out of a window????

That is what I was thinking:eek: I never saw any!! If I did then maybe I would have been more relaxed on Kate's lack of personality.

I love her dress she was wearing. The pictures are adorable!!! I think the Queen learned from her mistake of trying to keep two people who are in love apart, so she is embracing Kate with open arms, to prevent William from becoming like his father. She knows that the fate of the monarchy depends on Will.

I am so sick of the press putting pressure on this couple, leave them alone!

They said Kate was meeting the Queen after graduating and then they wrote it did not happen.

You can not believe the press when it comes to Royals.

All this rubbish about Kate being Queen is pathetic, maybe she will one day be Queen but it is a hell of a long way off!

Personally, I think William is too young to marry. I know plenty of 23 year olds do but he is a Prince so it means much more commitment for him to marry.

Even if he and Kate stick together then I am sure they would not marry for quite a while yet anyway. So they should be allowed to just be together, by all means publish the pictures but don't write such silly stories.

Harry's polo shirt said:
She knows that the fate of the monarchy depends on Will.

You sounded like the world was going to end....

EmmieLou said:
I am so sick of the press putting pressure on this couple, leave them alone!

They said Kate was meeting the Queen after graduating and then they wrote it did not happen. You can not believe the press when it comes to Royals.

All this rubbish about Kate being Queen is pathetic, maybe she will one day be Queen but it is a hell of a long way off!

Personally, I think William is too young to marry. I know plenty of 23 year olds do but he is a Prince so it means much more commitment for him to marry.

Even if he and Kate stick together then I am sure they would not marry for quite a while yet anyway. So they should be allowed to just be together, by all means publish the pictures but don't write such silly stories.

I think you said it perfectly!

It's a little off topic, but the whole thing about William being too young to marry have a strange echo of Charles at about the same age. He gave an interview on the same topic of marriage, saying he wasn't going to get married before 30. Did he live to regret ever saying that or what! The references to William being a prince means more commitment, etc, again, echos from Charles' interview on being married for life. I just hope history doesn't repeat itself in every detail.

Something in common!

iowabelle said:
I took the quiz associated with this article, about whether you're ready to be a member of The Firm, and I turned out to be ... Kate Middleton.
Me too Iowabelle!! So how do we go about "getting in there now and bagging ourselves a Prince?"

You are KATE MIDDLETON
You could be a rising star in the royal camp. Beautiful, unaffected, confident and easy-going, you are the breath of fresh air that the Windsors have long been hoping for.
So get in there now and you could bag yourself a prince!

:) W

hummm....

You are SOPHIE COUNTESS OF WESSEX

Oh dear. It all started so well, but you're ambition and a few foolish mistakes cost you dearly with the Queen and the public.

Harry's polo shirt said:
That is what I thought when I saw it. I was like she has no hips! Her body looks very boyish, in the photo.

well, she's no model- like, that's for sure.

Harry's polo shirt said:
hummm....

You are SOPHIE COUNTESS OF WESSEX

Oh dear. It all started so well, but you're ambition and a few foolish mistakes cost you dearly with the Queen and the public.
Really?! I thought the public loves Sophie. Odd...

regardez said:
Really?! I thought the public loves Sophie. Odd...
And she is still very much The Queen's favourite.

sara1981 said:

This may sound kind of negative, but I believe the media has more people to hound on than Kate. Sure,she will be photographed and media will bother her, but I think media has moved on from that royal obssesion after princess diana's death. They have grown used to love the celebrities.Kate might appear in the PEOPLE magazine once in a while, but I think the magazine's really target celebrites now.Hope I made may ponit!:)

Actually, polop, the fact that we are all on this website writing and thinking about Kate (a girlfriend of a royal) shows how much we, and therefore in turn the media, like and want to continue our "royal obsession."

And if it's not Kate, it will be someone else.

yay! the quiz said I'm Kate Middleton. what other options are there besides her and Sophie. Its not a very good quiz. I often didnt like any of the available answers.

pollyemma said:
yay! the quiz said I'm Kate Middleton. what other options are there besides her and Sophie. Its not a very good quiz. I often didnt like any of the available answers.

Me neither...

runaway princess said:
Me neither...

I think one option was Fergie, at least that's what I got from the toe-sucking question. (And most of us on this forum would have enough sense not to be doing that where photogs might catch you.)

iowabelle said:
I think one option was Fergie, at least that's what I got from the toe-sucking question. (And most of us on this forum would have enough sense not to be doing that where photogs might catch you.)

i'd kinda hope we wouldnt be doing that at all if we were married...

Yes I retook the test on purpose and the other option is Fergie. The test basically said 'well at least they love you in the States'

ap3 said:
Actually, polop, the fact that we are all on this website writing and thinking about Kate (a girlfriend of a royal) shows how much we, and therefore in turn the media, like and want to continue our "royal obsession."

And if it's not Kate, it will be someone else.

I understand what you are trying to say, but I was talking from the media's point of view.And, yes, I believe that it will be somebody else.:)

I got this from TheSun
"Camilla Parker Bowles is said to have forced Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton out of Clarence House where they'd been invited to stay by Prince Charles.
Palace insiders say she's playing stepmother from hell, resenting Kate's youth and beauty."
can someone comment on this. I have no idea if its true or not. And this happened a week after Prince Harry said the " she is not the stepmom from hell" and the Quenn's approval?
I don't get this tabloids sometime.
...or if it true....Camilla just came into the Clarence house. Does she have a full charge now? LOL...or

Last edited:
Camilla expands property empire!

segolen said:
I got this from TheSun
"Camilla Parker Bowles is said to have forced Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton out of Clarence House where they'd been invited to stay by Prince Charles. Palace insiders say she's playing stepmother from hell, resenting Kate's youth and beauty."
That's nothing. The Globe reported in May this year that Camilla had kicked Charles out of Clarence House and that she had "insulted William". Now she's supposed to have "forced" Kate out before she's even moved in.

With Charles evicted, the front door slammed shut in Kate's face, and William forced out by her insults and resentment of Kate's beauty, it's only a matter of time before the tabloids claim Camilla wants Clarence House so she can rule the roost as the defacto Queen Mother. I wonder if getting Harry into Sandhurst was also part of her master plan to get rid of the current tenants so she has the house to herself?

Warren said:
That's nothing. The Globe reported in May this year that Camilla had kicked Charles out of Clarence House and that she had "insulted William". Now she's supposed to have "forced" Kate out before she's even moved in.

With Charles evicted, the front door slammed shut in Kate's face, and William forced out by her insults and resentment of Kate's beauty, it's only a matter of time before the tabloids claim Camilla wants Clarence House so she can rule the roost as the defacto Queen Mother. I wonder if getting Harry into Sandhurst was also part of her master plan to get rid of the current tenants so she has the house to herself?
;) Amazing how some newspapers know everything about the royals...

segolen said:
I got this from TheSun
"Camilla Parker Bowles is said to have forced Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton out of Clarence House where they'd been invited to stay by Prince Charles.
Palace insiders say she's playing stepmother from hell, resenting Kate's youth and beauty."
can someone comment on this. I have no idea if its true or not. And this happened a week after Prince Harry said the " she is not the stepmom from hell" and the Quenn's approval?
I don't get this tabloids sometime.
...or if it true....Camilla just came into the Clarence house. Does she have a full charge now? LOL...or

Maybe she just said that she doesn't think Kate moving in is a good idea. Look at the controversy it created, this forum even has a huge discussion about it! I think Camilla is trying very hard right now to be accepted and adored by Will and Harry. If Will and Harry publicly say that they like her, then the some of the publics opinions of her may soften. If she tries to be a mother now, Will and Harry may decide they don't like her and sometimes angry feelings are hard to hide.

Warren said:

:D :D Thanks Warren for this insightful comment, you're the best!
My message to Camilla: 'You go girl! Nest step, kicking that old lady outta Bucks Palace. She's sitting on your throne for goodness sake!'

Maybe she just said that she doesn't think Kate moving in is a good idea. Look at the controversy it created, this forum even has a huge discussion about it!
Camilla is the last person in the country which has any credibility whatsoever in doing a moral judgement.

If Camilla threw Charles out of Clarence House (so she could have it all to herself), why would she need to keep her own house so she could get away?

This sounds like wishful thinking on some people's parts.

So far, the newlyweds look pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom