Kate Middleton Current Events 2: September-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The probably didn't want to start any more rumors, Kate has shown up way to much with William. Since it was a family wedding the press would have gone mad if Kate was there.

Bummer! this is what happened when you are dating a royal. “ go there” or “ don’t go there”. They push you around like a little posh dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
This assumes, of course, that The People is a reliable newspaper, which is quite an assumption.

segolen said:
Bummer! this is what happened when you are dating a royal. “ go there” or “ don’t go there”. They push you around like a little posh dog.
That would be so annoying! I would never make it as a royal.

Elspeth said:
This assumes, of course, that The People is a reliable newspaper, which is quite an assumption.

It is unfortunate that by pure luck they would be right for once. The fact is that we were all frantically looking for a picture of her at that wedding and saw none. Poor Will alone at another wedding.

Princess BellyFlop said:
The fact is that we were all frantically looking for a picture of her at that wedding and saw none. Poor Will alone at another wedding.
Some reports said Kate was at the Reception.

And no picture at all? It shows just how lazy and unimaginative those papparazzi are.

Last edited:
...not lazy. may be they told them not to snap any pics. I bet the paparazzi are more anxious then us to take some new picks of her

maybe, there isn't any interest in her by the rest of the world's media?:)

KATE MIDDLETON,at Malborough College....Newscom..Not sure if these were posted yet...:eek:

Kate_1.jpg

KATE MIDDLETON with friend GEMMA WILLIAMSON at Malborough College.

zumalive247847.jpg

KATE MIDDLETON (middle of back row), Prince William's girlfriend, with girls' hockey team at Malborough College...Newscom...

zumalive247848.jpg

KOOL pics runaway, tx
the 1st pic of her scared me a bit:eek: :eek: :eek: . I hope she doesn't do this to Wills

segolen said:
KOOL pics runaway, tx
the 1st pic of her scared me a bit:eek: :eek: :eek: . I hope she doesn't do this to Wills
That pic actually makes me like her more. She seems fun/silly.

I love these pics!!! They show Kate with some spunk and personality! I think the first one is cute because the pics we have of her now are all "proper" and "normal." While there is nothing wrong with that, the first pic I think shows she can be something other than a "perfect" girlfriend and be quirky at times. She seems like a fun-loving girl.

I actually feel a little bit sorry for the girl. Its a shame for your first love to be about contant marriage talk when you are getting to know each other, photographers watching your every move, knowing that you can't go the super market in any old thing cause its going to be on the front page of the newspapers in the morning and twenty years later if it doesn't work out...still being referred to Prince William's ex girlfriend. Its peaking when you are 22!

Also, I forgot...not knowing who trust. Some random girl that you went to a sleepover with selling your picture to the newspaper!

Zonk1189 said:
I actually feel a little bit sorry for the girl. Its a shame for your first love to be about contant marriage talk when you are getting to know each other, photographers watching your every move, knowing that you can't go the super market in any old thing cause its going to be on the front page of the newspapers in the morning and twenty years later if it doesn't work out...still being referred to Prince William's ex girlfriend. Its peaking when you are 22! Also, I forgot...not knowing who trust. Some random girl that you went to a sleepover with selling your picture to the newspaper!

I never even though about that. Think about people that you grew up with who have private pictures of you, that may be unflattering and/or embassing. In kate's case they end up in newspaper because, people who were/are supposed to her friends are greedy and what attention.

Yay, finally some people posting who have empathy for Kate instead of envy! :) Five points to Kate's Team! I'd love it if she married William and just after the vows, on the steps of Westminster Abbey, stuck her tongue out for all those jealous girls @ The Royal Forums! hehe haha!!!! :D

I think the girl with her in that one picture, is pretty.Maybe prince william should give her a chance?:D :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yay, finally some people posting who have empathy for Kate instead of envy! :) Five points to Kate's Team! I'd love it if she married William and just after the vows, on the steps of Westminster Abbey, stuck her tongue out for all those jealous girls @ The Royal Forums! hehe haha!!!! :D

Haha, yeah I like her a lot better now. Plus I trust William's taste and I'm not delusional. ;)

At leaste the photos don't hurt Kate. At least she isn't wearing a Nazi uniform or anything.

That would be funny if she stuck her tongue out all the girls, but that is what Diana sorta did to Camilla at Diana and Charles wedding (oy!) Kate can have Will, I don't want him. He would bore me to death.

Do you think he is boring?! Well, he isn`t really my type of guy as well.

If making a funny face at a slumber party when she was a teenager is the worst picture that can be dug up, Kate is pretty lucky. (After all, think about Sophie's topless pictures.)

Harry's polo shirt said:
At leaste the photos don't hurt Kate. At least she isn't wearing a Nazi uniform or anything.

...yeah, a lot better then the photos when she had shown her bum out of the college window.:eek: at least she had some fun !:D

What?! Photos when she had shown her bum out of a window????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom