The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 11:49 AM

There are so many new pics of Kate at rex, so I went ahead and supload-ed them, then put them on a page of my site to keep them all together. I'm going to add more soon. Here you go: http://casiraghitrio.com/modernjetset/km.html (all these pics are new ones from rex)

Old 07-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Royal Highness

thanx for the pics CasiraghiTrio

Old 07-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent

he is lovely but I keep asking why they are not seen together??? why, why???? I have never see them kissing! Many royals do the same when they where just dating!!!! Why?
Old 07-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Serene Highness

I don't understand too. Kate goes on polo when there is William too- everyone knows, that they two are pair. Harry and Chelsy showed, they are so in love..
So, here is mine: WHY?
Old 07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
he is lovely but I keep asking why they are not seen together??? why, why???? I have never see them kissing! Many royals do the same when they where just dating!!!! Why?
it looks like they're just not the type for public displays of affection. from all that we've seen and read they're very private people that want to keep affection for each away from the cameras.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
I don't understand too. Kate goes on polo when there is William too- everyone knows, that they two are pair. Harry and Chelsy showed, they are so in love..
So, here is mine: WHY?
William and Kate probably don't show a lot of affection in public because of the press. If they ever kissed in front of the cameras, it would be splashed across every single tabloid imaginable in England, probably the rest of Europe, and it might even make it in America. It would probably cause even more wedding rumors which they don't really need right now. Unless they break-up in the near future, I think it's a safe guess to say that they show more affection to each other in private, which of course is understandable since cameras are watching their every move.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Royal Highness

Here are several more pictures of Kate watching William play polo. (From Bruno Press)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kate 3.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	253330   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kate 4.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	253331   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kate 5.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	253332   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kate 6.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	253333  

Old 07-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Shes got a nice dress on
Old 07-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Serene Highness

I love her dress!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess
it looks like they're just not the type for public displays of affection. from all that we've seen and read they're very private people that want to keep affection for each away from the cameras.
That's how I feel about it too. William has always been extremely reserved with his emotions in public. Of course he doesn't care if the cameras capture him laughing and joking around with people, but as for his feelings of love toward Kate, those are only his and Kate's business, and I think he feels very strongly about keeping it that way. Those Bruno Press pics are nice. I like the second one the best. Her dress is lovely.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I Love all those pics something very "Frederik and Mary " about them in a very reserved way :)
Old 07-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Yet this article says emphatically that Kate is NOT laid back.
Yes, i agree that it was NOT DELIBERATELY SAYING that she was laid back. BUT maybe, if someone try to read between the lines, you may understand that the reason this specific statement was genereated was to DISAGREE with what most people think that SHE WAS LAID BACK.

oh, well, anyway. we may not really be proving she was with just pieces of news articles and pictures. so i'd like to drop further "retaliations" regarding this. besides, i think we're not really getting anywhere. we're throwing out speculations at each other that's its getting useless.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Sly and cunning I would agree with, intelligent..... that is pushing credulity a bit far.
Think so? Let's agree to disagree on this, because I think she was much more intelligent than most give her credit for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Kate is her own person and with a university education does have intelligence. She also seems to be more interested in William as a person than becoming a princess or gaining the adulation of a very fickle press or public.
You have a point re. Kate seemingly being interested in William for the person he is.
Still, beg to differ on your definition of intelligence, which in my view doesn't require a degree of any sort.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Someone was guiding her. Richard Kay of the Daily Mail said he and other reporters gave her advice before she was even engaged on how to handle the press.
Wow, didn't know that, that's fascinating! Goes to show that Kate did learn a lesson: don't listen to the press! :p
Old 07-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
Her private life, life outside of public events is still very much her private life. Let's hope she becomes famous enough for someone to write a behind-the-scenes tell-all book and then we will know more.
But it might confirm what some of us are speculating..that a behind-the-scenes would bore us to tears! Oh well. At least Kate's dress sense is pretty good, in my opinion. Like the latest 'polo' dress for example, that one with the flowers. Very feminine yet down to earth somehow, nice and summer-y. Thumbs up!
Old 07-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Serene Highness

I really think she is beautiful and has handled the pressure from the press very well. I think she would be a great choice for William and I think Daina would approve.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

I Agree 100%
Old 07-04-2006, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess olga
But it might confirm what some of us are speculating..that a behind-the-scenes would bore us to tears!
Yeah, Kate is perfect for marrying into the royal family for exactly the same reason that she'd be terrible for the media (how to sell Kate: Her True Story? How about Kate: Her Truly Almost-Perfect Existence? :p Teasing again... I'm sure she has her issues to battle, but she seems to be balancing everything pretty nicely.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess olga
Think so? Let's agree to disagree on this, because I think she was much more intelligent than most give her credit for.
You have a point re. Kate seemingly being interested in William for the person he is.
Still, beg to differ on your definition of intelligence, which in my view doesn't require a degree of any sort.
I think there is a major difference between the crafty intelligence exhibited by some and the intelligence of studying hard for a decent degree at a major UK university. Yes there are very intelligent people without a university degree, who through their own effort and hard work have got to where they want to be, who knows how much further they could have got, with less effort if they had the fortitude to get through school or uni.
A dog is intelligent and can learn tricks to earn your adulation, but it is a different type of intelligence.

I prove my interpretation of Kate being more intelligent on the basis that she hasn't 'played' to the press or public so far.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Here you guys go all over again with your over-analyizations! :p I am partly teasing you, but there is a note of seriousness here. Do you guys really think that Prince William would have allowed the media "in" on his secret if he didn't have serious intentions toward Kate? And whatever anyone says to the contrary, we only know about "Kate and William" because William allowed it to happen. As far as I've always been able to tell, there is no royal alive who is more clever about his secrets than Prince William. That boy knows what he's doing!

I agree with you! I've made this point several times, because it makes the most sense. Prince William is very clever about public affairs.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton