The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my birthday too! I was hoping there'd be an engagement that day.

Surely what miche was referring to is Diana was not the first Royal to ever christen a ship. Who did the press constantly compare Diana with in the early days?

Thanks, that what I was saying

Isn't April 23rd St George's Day, National Day in England and the Announcement of Knights of the Garter?

Surely what miche was referring to is Diana was not the first Royal to ever christen a ship. Who did the press constantly compare Diana with in the early days?

Most likely they compared her to The Queen or Princess Grace.

Good to hear about Catherine's new engagement.

Am glad to hear these engagements. It's been so nice to see Kate out and about lately.

I think she'll attend the 60th Anniversary of the Coronation Service at Westmisnter Abbey on the 4th June, Trooping the Colour on 15th June and Order of the Garter on the 17th June.

and the friends wedding on 22nd

I don't know about the Percy TVS wedding since it closer to July and up in Northumberland. I can't imagine going past Berkshire as it gets closer to the due date. The royals events in early June will probably be it for her.

It will all depend on how she is feeling. My sister was an RN and went to work the night shift and had the baby during her shift. It just depends.

17th June to the 22nd June is not a great gap. I think she'll really try to be there

There is also Lady Natasha Ruffus Isaacs' wedding in 8th june. She'll probably attend this one, no?

Upcoming we have;

Duchess of Cambridge will attend the National Scout Service at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle on the 21st April

New engagement for the Duchess of Cambridge just announced: visit to The Willows Primary School in Wythenshawe Manchester on Tues April 23rd

The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the National Portrait Gallery April 24th for a reception celebrating the work of @TheArtRoomUK.

Duchess of Cambridge to become Royal Godmother as she names a cruise ship 'Royal Princess' on June 13.

Is the friends wedding 22nd of June or April?

Upcoming we have;

Duchess of Cambridge will attend the National Scout Service at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle on the 21st April

New engagement for the Duchess of Cambridge just announced: visit to The Willows Primary School in Wythenshawe Manchester on Tues April 23rd

The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the National Portrait Gallery April 24th for a reception celebrating the work of @TheArtRoomUK.

Duchess of Cambridge to become Royal Godmother as she names a cruise ship 'Royal Princess' on June 13.

Is the friends wedding 22nd of June or April?

June I believe.

:previous: they have arrested 3 x 13 year olds! :ohmy:

I thought that type of thing only happened here in the States. There a lot of sick kids out there.

Oh my that's horrible, what kind of education are that kids having? Not only that but the bad association with other problematic kids is also another reason.
Because of this, the engagement will still be up, right? Or will they cancel it?

I dont think it will be cancelled - sh can still meet and talk with the teachers and children.

Oh wow she will be really busy in April. The new announcment will probably mean they are not to attend the Investiture in The Netherlands.

It seems like Catharine's schedule is turning into work weeks and off weeks ( probably in Anglesey). It's probably better for her sched at this time.

Please note that all posts which discuss who will be the official representative at the Dutch Inauguration have been deleted as off topic and speculative.

Future posts will be deleted without notice.

Last edited:
the next week will be a very busy week for the cambridges!

Per official website events next week-Wed- Art Room GalaMon- the 29th- Naomi House Child HospiceDid the event on the 23rd get canceled for sure then?

Per official website events next week-Wed- Art Room GalaMon- the 29th- Naomi House Child Hospice Did the event on the 23rd get canceled for sure then?

Its not cancelled. It was never on the calendar for some reason. Isn't there also an engagement on the 21st (Sunday) with the scouts?

She should have engagements:

APRIL 2013:

Sunday, April 21: Kate attends the National Review of Queen’s Scouts at Windsor Castle, taking place midday. She will also attend the National Scout Service at St George’s Chapel, Windsor. More on the event can be found here.

Tuesday, April 23: Kate visits The Willows Primary School in Wythenshawe Manchester

Wednesday, April 24: Kate will attend an evening reception at the National Portrait Gallery in her role as Patron of the The Art Room.

Friday, April 26: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the inauguration of Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, and also tour the Making of Harry Potter attraction.

Monday, April 29: Kate helps celebrate Children’s Hospice Week, she will visit Naomi House Children’s Hospice. After a tour of the facility she will join some of the Naomi House children and their families in a tea party.

Last edited:
Its not cancelled. It was never on the calendar for some reason. Isn't there also an engagement on the 21st (Sunday) with the scouts?

Yup- The Scouts event was listed. Thanks for letting me know about Tues.

Kate was shopping with Carole yesterday afternoon at a baby boutique.No pics available yet ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom