Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 20: March-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The panels are indeed not visible. We had a picture soon after they were installed and the panels couldn't be noticed.

Wonderful pictures Iceflower, thank you for them. :flowers:
Another Gallery of Pictures from Getty from the event.

I assume the solar panels are on the roof for maximum exposure/shortest route to travel to the house? It's nice that PC unlike others is willing to 'put his money where his mouth is' as he old saying goes!

scooter said:
I assume the solar panels are on the roof for maximum exposure/shortest route to travel to the house? It's nice that PC unlike others is willing to 'put his money where his mouth is' as he old saying goes!

Over here in the states, one can "sell" their electricity back to the electric company when they use less than what they are producing. Does it work that way in the UK?

HRH Kimetha said:
Over here in the states, one can "sell" their electricity back to the electric company when they use less than what they are producing. Does it work that way in the UK?
Yes, it does. :flowers:

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall in Northern Ireland.
Prince Charles nd the Duchess of Cornwall chat to staff during a tour of the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum in Cultra in County Down during the first of a two-day visit to Northern Ireland, 23 May 2007. The prince had to pop into an old fashioned sweet shop for some cough sweets during the visit. The Royal couple also tasted some traditional soda farls during the event.

Pictures:
Prince Charles and Camilla chat to staff during tour of the Ulster Folk and Transport Myseum
Prince Charles and Camilla at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
Prince Charles and Camilla (Camilla looks especially lovely here)
Prince Charles (and a glimpse of Camilla behind him)

Throat lozenges soothe way for Charles on Ulster visit

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall today surprised an Ulster shopkeeper when they dropped in to pick up some throat lozenges and some jelly babies during a visit to the province.

Throat lozenges soothe way for Charles on Ulster visit - Local & National - News - Belfast Telegraph

OAPs claim squatters rights over bowling green row

Pensioners fighting to save their bowls club have claimed squatters' rights after going to war with a pub landlord who wants to build on their green

OAPs claim squatters rights over bowling green row | the Daily Mail

Lovely pictures of a very happy prince, Thank You. :flowers:

A sparkling Duchess!:D Thank you hornsen, for posting those!:flowers:

For some reason I can't see the pics. Can anyone repost?

Yikes! That hat looks like it has a million furry little worms crawling all over it!

Thanks! That blue suit is new but the feathery white hat isn't new. She's worn it a few times including Garter Day 2006 and her trip to the battlefields.

Extremely elegant and playful hat. The ostrich feather makes it dynamic.

I do like the entire outfit, so springlike! :flowers:

I'm not a great fan of feathered hats like that. I got used to them on the Queen Mother but I'd prefer it if Camilla kept her ostrich feather collection to a minimum. She does look lovely though, and always interested and smiling. Thanks for the pics. :flowers:

I've seen the hat before. Camilla looks nice it. I might be the coloring and the shape that does it. Not everyone looks good in a hat.

I love the entire outfit, including the hat.

She just looks great.

kerry said:
I've seen the hat before. Camilla looks nice it. I might be the coloring and the shape that does it. Not everyone looks good in a hat.

Its very Edwardian. You can imagine her Great-Gran Alice Keppell wearing something similar. :)

I'm not a fan of the hat at all BUT I haven't seen Camilla for some time and I'm really glad to see her looking so well after her op. So that is good. :)

Camilla's outfit is lovely but not too keen on her hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom