The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Keep looking at pictures of them at various ages.

LaRae
I always thought Andrew took after the Bowes Lyon branch of the family. Eugenie resembles Andrew and she looks very much like the Queen Mother as a young woman.

I see a lot of Queen Mary (when she was younger) in Anne and Zara, and when she was older, the Queen resembles her grandmother.

Old 10-27-2017, 07:20 PM
Heir Apparent

I very much agree that Eugenie looks much like the Queen Mother. Middle age Andrew strongly resembles Queen Mary (Teck). The pics are pretty interesting.

I've always thought Anne resembled her mother and aunt...who take after the Windsor side I'd guess you'd say..I see more of the Windsor in the Queen than her mother.

LaRae

Old 10-27-2017, 07:30 PM
Aristocracy

I’m with you Pranter. I also see a strong resemblance between Princess Anne and Countess of Harewood. I even think Prince William has her eyes
Old 10-28-2017, 06:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I Some people assumed that the Queen had an affair with him that resulted in Andrew's birth. There really is no substance to that rumor. They remained close friends until his death in 2001. The Queen attended his funeral. Something she rarely does.
Yes I thought that, but the stable man, makes it sound like he was a groom. And I think it is rather disrespectful.
Anyway this is all going OT...

Tags
biography, british history, george v, pictures, princess may of teck, queen consort, queen mary, windsor

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)