Royal Babies And Their Accessories

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why! Froilan seems always to be serious! But I love this pic, I've never seen it before. Thanks! :)

Vanesa.

Is a pet can be consider as a pacifier or " accesoiry" for a little Prince.

Look at this pic:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I know it's not the his dog's fathers but in this shot who is the pacifier for the other?? :ROFLMAO: :wub:

Ooooh!!! I don't really know, Adelaide, but it's a very tender photo of Prince Christian! Sweet of the sweetest! :wub:

Vanesa.

I don't know who the pacifier is, but both of them do look a little wary of the photographers!

Princess Stephanie really used pacifiers for her kids. I don't know how long Louis had one, but I know he did. Pauline was around four when she got rid of hers, and it seems like Camille had one longer than that, maybe until she was five.

Irene Urdangarin on her 2nd birthday with her pacifier and a new hat lol!
pOLFOTO

I love Irene's expression with her pacifier in the mouth. She seems a little sleepy...

Vanesa.;)

The photo is so cute!

Did Infanta Cristina use pacifiers on all her children? If she did, how long did they wear them. Irene is two and is still wearing one, and it looks like Miguel had one when he was one or two still. Infanta Leonor wore one for a while, but she does not seem to need them anymore.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit also seems fond of them. Ingrid had one, and so did Magnus. And if I'm not mistaken, I saw a picture of Marius when he was a baby and he wore one, too.

acdc1 said:
Did Infanta Cristina use pacifiers on all her children? If she did, how long did they wear them. Irene is two and is still wearing one, and it looks like Miguel had one when he was one or two still. Infanta Leonor wore one for a while, but she does not seem to need them anymore.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit also seems fond of them. Ingrid had one, and so did Magnus. And if I'm not mistaken, I saw a picture of Marius when he was a baby and he wore one, too.

Yes, it seems that Cristina is using a lot the pacifier (s) for her kids, even after they are two years ( Miguel at the wedding of Felipe and Letizia) and Irene.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( thanks to prisma)

At the opposite Letizia seems use the pacifier just if it's necessary to avoid that, for instance, Leonor was puting her fingers in her mouth. It's very clear because the last summer, when Leonor was shooten by the photographes her mother took care to put away her pacifier as soon as it was possible. Since tha last summer we don't have pics of Leonor with pacifier.

May be the best way of using the pacifier is thes of Letizia, one when it's necessary ansd accostum the baby to live whithout. Cristina seems to be very pro but neither Juan Valentin nor Pablo Nicolas, the eldests, are using one now up to my knowledge....It's the proof that all the ways are good!

Last edited:
Does Miguel still use a pacifier? I haven't seen him with one. Are there any pictures of Cristina's kids with pacifiers in their mouths? There are tons of Irene.

Felipe and Letizia seem to rely on pacifiers, though not as much as Cristina. They used one sometimes with Leonor, though I don't think she's been seen with it for a while, so I don't know if she even uses one anymore. Her cousin Irene is two and is still using. Felipe and Letizia have also started on Sofia, she had a cute one at her baptism today.:wub:

Is there a picture where we can clearly appreciate Sofi's pacifier? (from her baptism?)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/555969-post55.html

Irene seems to be quite fond of this pacifier, originally posted by monica. She has it in blue and pink, and we've seen her wearing it on a number of occasions. Does anyone know what type of pacifier it is? I've never seen one like it, is it something available only in Spain, or Europe?

Aww :wub: Thanks so much for the pic acdc1!
Sofi is beautiful!!

How old was Ingrid Alexandra when that picture was taken?

It was taken last summer, so she was two and a half.

Ingrid Alexandra begynner i barnehagen

This one, orginally posted by betina in post #2, seems to be a favorite of Ingrid Alexandra. Someone said that it had "Ingrid" written on it, and I looked really hard and you can kind of tell that something is written on it.

littleroyals: Littleroyals van Noorwegen this is a good website of all young royal kids, this is the page on the Norwegian royals. It has all five kids on it. There's a ton of pictures, but they include Ingrid with her famous "Ingrid" pacifier, as posted above, Maud Angelica with a pacifier in her mouth, another in her hand, and a bottle as well, Leah Isadora, and, if you look really hard in the picture of Magnus in the stroller walking with Mette-Marit and Marius in the snow, you can tell that he's wearing his dark blue pacifier, which I think is similar to his sister's name pacifier.

Infanta Sofia looks wonderful in blue. I think that this blue pacifier is also a great touch of colour on her. Blonde persons will be always excellent in blue . The fashion colour is pink (I'm intoxicated of these pinks clothes and accesories for little girls!), but I always tought that blue is the better colour for a blonde , cute little girl.:wub::wub:

Vanesa.

Ok, the article in this link is about a totally different topic (which may interest some people), but the picture is of Maud Angelica with a pacifier in her mouth. Also notice that she's holding an extra pacifier in one hand while holding a bottle in the other.

Princess' family finally moves - Aftenposten.no

At first I thought that Maud Angelica's pacifier looked a little strange, but then I realized that it's from a very popular brand of pacifiers. Does anybody know the name brands of pacifiers, bottles, strollers, etc. that different royal babies use?

Princess Stephanie really used pacifiers for her kids. I don't know how long Louis had one, but I know he did. Pauline was around four when she got rid of hers, and it seems like Camille had one longer than that, maybe until she was five.

Yeah Princess Stephanie Daughter Camille had her Pacifier until she was about 6 a very long time .

Like my brother! My grandpa was furious for he said the boy would have the teeth all crooked, and I do not know what would happen with his mouth. I used my pacifier only until a reached the year of life. later I throwed it away, for I would feel a "bad taste" in it...

Well, it was my brother who got the most wonderful teeth in the family (he! Who used it until six years old!), and I got some of my teeth crocked and must arrange them! :lol: All is allright now, but you see how things are relative!

Vanesa.

I know that many babies and young children in the world wear pacifiers, and I was wondering if any royal babies did.

Thank you acdc1 for posting this !

I am d-r-e-a-m-i-n-g of getting this ugly stuff out of my son's mouth... He is now 3 years and 8 months and I'd love to eventually SEE HIS FACE in full without any pacifier !

So it is a relief for me to learn that even in "good families" they have such cases ! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you acdc1 for posting this !

I am d-r-e-a-m-i-n-g of getting this ugly stuff out of my son's mouth... He is now 3 years and 8 months and I'd love to eventually SEE HIS FACE in full without any pacifier !

So it is a relief for me to learn that even in "good families" they have such cases ! :ROFLMAO:
my son was the only boy in our family to have a "binki", so it is good to see everyone has problems with their children getting them away. I had my son put it into his bed after he turned two and it was the only place he could use it. At three, the "binki" fairies came and took it to a new baby. We had a big ceremony after it was gone to celebrate him now being a "big boy" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom