The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-15-2013, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by castania View Post
I AM JUST SURPRISED !!! i think he had a very quiet life with princess Alia and his four beautiful children...sara seemes to be a mistake in his life...i wonder why is he committing another mistake...
it's not nice to call other people mistakes, pls stop.

Old 09-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Wow. Just wow.

I guess I am surprised but not really surprised. If that makes sense.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Serene Highness

In any case, sad for both of them.....

Old 09-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Wow. Just wow.

I guess I am surprised but not really surprised. If that makes sense.
same felling here
but seriously I think their marriage wasn't something serious.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:08 PM
Aristocracy

mrs. hamzah

Divorce is never a good thing its so sad for everyone concerned it so up setting for any couple
Old 09-16-2013, 02:53 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm confused. What are the alusions to her human rights role? Is that the reason why they separated or maybe the fact they fell out? (Since she mentioned the "he wronged me" phrase)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-16-2013, 05:39 AM
Royal Highness

I am also confused by the enigmatic reference to the "human rights" in the region-sentence, how does her marriage or divorce have anything to do with it?
Anyway, I hope that they will be able to get on with their life and handle the situation in a discreet,decent way.
. Helen Keller
Old 09-16-2013, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

If you are able to follow her facebook page she states her political view about several regional matters in a way i feel like not suitable for a princess to discuss in public, hope it was a cause for her divorce !
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Serene Highness

Let me get this straight xavi83, you actually hope that they got a divorce because she was vocal about her ideas and statements about human rights and that she wasn't mum about problems she had seen and dared to express herself???
Old 09-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
If you are able to follow her facebook page she states her political view about several regional matters in a way i feel like not suitable for a princess to discuss in public, hope it was a cause for her divorce !
Do you mean she talked about Jordanian politics or about the situation in the Middle East at large? I don't follow her facebook page, what exactly did she say?
Old 09-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Gentry

Dear cikinika, the mistake are not persons but their behaviours and acts, may be she was or hi was wrong from the begining of their union...he seemed to be happy in his family with princess Alia and she suffered a lot after her divorce!

xavi83, please could you give me the link of her facebook, i did't find a way to acceed to le
arn more thanks :)
Old 09-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
Do you mean she talked about Jordanian politics or about the situation in the Middle East at large? I don't follow her facebook page, what exactly did she say?
I dont think her political comments on facebook where the reason behind the divorce. She was commenting mainly against the Muslim brotherhood governance in Egypt . They ( prince faisal or Jor-government) can simply ask her to stop expressing her political views on FB due to her position/title as princess of Jordan .
Old 09-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
I dont think her political comments on facebook where the reason behind the divorce. She was commenting mainly against the Muslim brotherhood governance in Egypt . They ( prince faisal or Jor-government) can simply ask her to stop expressing her political views on FB due to her position/title as princess of Jordan .

Yeah I don't think that's the reason behind it either. Sarah's not someone with political clout or with any significant background in political engagement so why would her comments lead to something like this? Other more important members of the JRF have said a lot more.
No I think the reason behind the divorce is something more personal between her and Prince Feisal...we'll find it out soon enough.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Courtier

i wonder if she mean her right to have children as any women. they are married for 3 years .
Old 09-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Huda and nashmiya can answer our questions for sure !
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

actually this big surprise for me i didn't see that coming.
i was thinking they are happy and Princess Sara seems like she find her place inside the royal family.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Courtier

This is unfortunate only because it doesn't show the prince in good light, again, but I can't feel for her. I hate when a woman thinks it won't happen to her after she does it to someone else. Divorce is almost normal now but cheating shouldn't be. I just hope this is not a new pattern for him.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I knew about this very long time ago, but I didn't want to start rumors for the sake of the people who give me the information from a very inside source.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

The last event in USA where they divorced or what ?
Old 09-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Not that surprised either! They were not a good match, let's not fool ourselves (age gap, previous marriage and children etc.). And I also don't think they ever looked happy together, certainly not in their wedding photos. Anyway, good luck to them both! It would be nice if Faisal got back to his first wife and started to have a life together again!

Off topic: My, her English is so bad...

Tags
prince faisal, prince faisal divorce, princess sara, princess sara divorce