Divorce for Prince Feisal and Princess Sarah: September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear cikinika, the mistake are not persons but their behaviours and acts, may be she was or hi was wrong from the begining of their union...he seemed to be happy in his family with princess Alia and she suffered a lot after her divorce!

xavi83, please could you give me the link of her facebook, i did't find a way to acceed to le
arn more thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean she talked about Jordanian politics or about the situation in the Middle East at large? I don't follow her facebook page, what exactly did she say?

I dont think her political comments on facebook where the reason behind the divorce. She was commenting mainly against the Muslim brotherhood governance in Egypt . They ( prince faisal or Jor-government) can simply ask her to stop expressing her political views on FB due to her position/title as princess of Jordan .

Last edited:
I dont think her political comments on facebook where the reason behind the divorce. She was commenting mainly against the Muslim brotherhood governance in Egypt . They ( prince faisal or Jor-government) can simply ask her to stop expressing her political views on FB due to her position/title as princess of Jordan .

Yeah I don't think that's the reason behind it either. Sarah's not someone with political clout or with any significant background in political engagement so why would her comments lead to something like this? Other more important members of the JRF have said a lot more.
No I think the reason behind the divorce is something more personal between her and Prince Feisal...we'll find it out soon enough.

i wonder if she mean her right to have children as any women. they are married for 3 years .

Huda and nashmiya can answer our questions for sure !

actually this big surprise for me i didn't see that coming.
i was thinking they are happy and Princess Sara seems like she find her place inside the royal family.

This is unfortunate only because it doesn't show the prince in good light, again, but I can't feel for her. I hate when a woman thinks it won't happen to her after she does it to someone else. Divorce is almost normal now but cheating shouldn't be. I just hope this is not a new pattern for him.

I knew about this very long time ago, but I didn't want to start rumors for the sake of the people who give me the information from a very inside source.

The last event in USA where they divorced or what ?

Not that surprised either! They were not a good match, let's not fool ourselves (age gap, previous marriage and children etc.). And I also don't think they ever looked happy together, certainly not in their wedding photos. Anyway, good luck to them both! It would be nice if Faisal got back to his first wife and started to have a life together again!

Off topic: My, her English is so bad... :lol:

I also hope that he will staaaart a new adventure with princess Alia and his children, they were a good family and seemed to be well together!

I always hoped that this was a midlife crisis gone wrong...I don't think he deserves to go back to being part of his family like nothing happened

I always hoped that this was a midlife crisis gone wrong...I don't think he deserves to go back to being part of his family like nothing happened

I am sure that he regrets his mistakes and P Alia also knows what has happened, so there ain´t no possibilty of "going back to usual" IMO.
This said, we do not know if P. Alia wants to have him back and how the children feel about the whole situation, their wellbeing and wishes should also be respected and taken seriously!

There is a rumor going around that he is getting married again , this time to a Jordanian a radio presenter!!

There is a rumor going around that he is getting married again , this time to a Jordanian a radio presenter!!

Good for him. Onwards and upwards I always say. Out with the old and in with the new.

Does this mean that Princess Sarah facebook account was hacked ?

Maybe !! .. I did not find the divorce post on her FB wall at all. When prince Feisal & princess Alia divorced petra did not mention her in his birthday statement & the same thing happened after prince Hamzah & princess Noor's divorce.

Does this mean that Princess Sarah facebook account was hacked ?

Not necessarily. Maybe they decided to work their problems out and give the marriage another try.

Well,the post on facebook was very suspicious from the start, I could not make much sense out of the message and I thought it is strange for a royal couple to announce a divorce over fb,so I hope it was just a bad joke!

well all that is a bit strange,and it safe to say we should trust Petra instead of FB account Imo;

From the begining i thought it would be better for us to wait for PF's birthday announcement on petra to confirm the divorce. The same thing happened previously with the rumor of princess Iman & CP of Qatar's marriage. Many of us including me had their own trusted sources to confirm that marriage & at the End it was jus a rumor. From now onwards i think it is better to refer Petra or reliable news agencies regarding the JRF news.

Last edited:
:previous:Yes, that would definitely be much better!
Petra has more reliable information than any webpage who claims to have "trusted sources"...

It seems that a person, who wrote the article, was unaware of changes in Prince Fesial's martial status.

Last edited:
It seems that a person, who wrote the article, was unaware of changes in Prince Fesial's martial status.

Maybe it was corrected later by PF's office or royal court. Sometimes when it comes to the royal family news petra is non professional. The first article was already copied by many newspapers with the marriage para.

Last edited:
What?!!! They already divorce??? Anyway, that story was non sens, he left his wife and the mother of his kids for a girl who can be his daughter :p
Hope he will go back to his ex wife and mother of his kids, and I hope that she'll accept after being humiliated after all those years supporting him!

ok Petra also seems unaware too about the situation:D
i guess this is happen because of the lack of communication with the place that happen with MRF too;
Imo: from the beginning small announcement would solved the problem and avoid sush embarrassment for Petra.

Back
Top Bottom