Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -

On an entirely different note... I recently attended an event in Singapore and my hosts (Van Cleef & Arpels) had arranged for the most spectacular bouquet of flowers to be placed in my hotel suite. It included the most beautiful and fragrant roses I have ever seen/smelled. After some enquiries I established that it was the Princess Charléne of Monaco Rose, imported from the Tambuzi Farm in Kenya: http://www.tambuzi.co.ke/news/tambuzi’s-newest-iconic-rose-princess-charlene-monaco#.V0rfoMgbnCQ

PS: At first I thought they were peonies, but I guess it's a new varietal... A cross of sorts.

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1464738008.286631.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
^^^ Oh, that must have been a wonderful surprise! From the picture it looks a little different than the ones we know...a new variety as you say. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

In june 2014, P Charlene was the godmther of the new roses called princess charlene roses, RF published news about this little ceremony, it was after the announce of the pregancy of Charlène.
Thes sort of roses are very beautiful

On an entirely different note... I recently attended an event in Singapore and my hosts (Van Cleef & Arpels) had arranged for the most spectacular bouquet of flowers to be placed in my hotel suite. It included the most beautiful and fragrant roses I have ever seen/smelled. After some enquiries I established that it was the Princess Charléne of Monaco Rose, imported from the Tambuzi Farm in Kenya: Tambuzi’s newest iconic rose: the Princess Charlene of Monaco | Tambuzi

PS: At first I thought they were peonies, but I guess it's a new varietal... A cross of sorts.

View attachment 298693

Thank you this post. :flowers: I will be looking to find the variety. Love that there's a beautiful fragrance.

P.S. And love the 'little surprise' hinted at elsewhere. :flowers: Charming.

Last edited:
melina is this rose part of the display at the Princess Grace garden in Monaco?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we can admire this rose among other roses at the Princess Grace garden, we can also buy these rose for our garden, this rose had already a first price.
Here is the baptism of this rose in 2014, charlene was pregnant , it was at the beginning of the pregnancy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209153214977106&set=pcb.1124491867609439&type=3&theater

If you cannot open the link here is an article of Mr Piaget about the opening of the new roseraie with Albert, charlène and Caroline and the baptism of the Princess charlene rose, there is also an old photo of Princess Grace with Caroline opening the new roseraie Princess grace in the years 60

Roseraie Princesse Grace de Monaco - Piaget Actualités & Events

A very short video about the visit to the maternity by P charlene, it begins at 0.35

JT Monaco Info du mardi 31 mai / Videos / Monaco Info : Le Replay / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaines vidéos de Monaco

The princely couple visited the handicaped people last saturday and charlene visited the maternity yesterday afternoon but there are no photos about these two social events on the Official page of FB nor on the site of the palace, this team of communication is nulle there were a video about the visit to the maternity on Monaco channel and a big article with photos in monaco Matin

On this link,

Nice-Matin Journal en ligne

You click on Nice litteral et Vallées and after you click on Monaco, I think you will have the front page with the photo of Princess charlene with a mother
She was very elegant and she wore a very beautiful necklace

THe photo of the front page of Monaco matin on twitter

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=monaco matin&src=typd

Yes melina p, the Palace is very selective as to what they post on their site. It is sad, because it creates an impression that P Charlene does not do much. But behind the scenes it seems that she is quite busy. The visit to the handicapped people at the weekend's GP, the time just before Christmas last year when she gave gifts to Red Cross homes and underprivileged individuals and a visit to a retirement village where she took the twins as well come to mind. These are all humanitarian events that show her interest and involvement with "ordinary people". Why these events are not covered? I'm not sure, unless she herself prefers it that way...

You are right C4A, and it is surprising, She was very present this last week with the Grand Prix and the receptions around this big event in Monaco, but she had also two social events as the visit to the handicaped persons last saturday and the visit to the maternity yesterday afternoon, I don't think she wants that the events are not covered , I think that the team of communicationi is nulle.

At last the Palace posted these! P Charlene looked amazing, really so elegant! I'm sure it was a special surprise for the new mothers to get a visit from their Princess.

To day, Princess Charlene attended the Monte Carlo fashion week who took place t the oceanic museum

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMcFHghkCR/

Other photo of Charlene attending to day to the fashion walk of Philpp Plein and Stella Klein which took place to day at the Monte Carlo fashion week at the oceanic museum

https://twitter.com/search?q=princess charlene&src=typd

The link doesn't work, here is an another one

https://twitter.com/LouiseGhislaine/status/738759271190405120

Photo of princess Charlene attending the Monte Carlo fashion week this afternoon

https://www.facebook.com/1805749852....54404.180574985295466/1202320569787564/?type

I like her dress and her shoes

Princess Charlene attended a concert of Marina Kaye yesterday evening , published by the princely palace on FB

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...449344700945/1256065107739359/?type=3&theater

The collar and the earings are stunning

Its feast or famine with Charlene of late but its really great to see her back!

Charlene is stunning, especially in the green dress. Her jewellery is fabulous. I hope now that all those that say that Charlene never does any official duties, are satisfied and please, please stop criticizing her.

Charlene is stunning, especially in the green dress. Her jewellery is fabulous. I hope now that all those that say that Charlene never does any official duties, are satisfied and please, please stop criticizing her.

She does look stunning! The green dress is gorgeous and she wore two great dresses for both her engagements.

However, this is a free forum, and I and/or other posters have something to say about her work ethic, we are free to say that. You just have to agree to disagree.

I said stop criticizing Charlene, for the simple reason that lately almost everyone was trying to find fault with her. Everyone is free to comment, but some of the posts were too unkind to a lovely person: Princess Charlene.

I said stop criticizing Charlene, for the simple reason that lately almost everyone was trying to find fault with her. Everyone is free to comment, but some of the posts were too unkind to a lovely person: Princess Charlene.

Perhaps people were finding fault because that's their opinion. It wasn't unkind, it was their opinion, which they are entitled to hold. She may or may not be a lovely person, I don't know her - that's your opinion, which you are free to state.

Just because we don't agree with each other doesn't give us the right to censorship.

I think that Florestane has right to say what she is feeling and say stop critizing, it is her right and some people are criticing Charlene .

Nobody knows Charlene apart the photos and the interviews

Albert said he was happy that Charlene could look after their children, it is a agreement between a wife and a husband for their children , it is their children and it is their 'business' and not our business.

Charlene was present since last week

Drawing the hens for the rugby events june 18th 19th
Visit to the handicaped people at the GP
reception at the palace for the GP
Present to the Grand Prix
Visit to the mothers at the maternity
Presence to the Monte Carlo fashion week
concert to the Salle Garnier
saturday morning she received mayors of Durban and around for the sport installations at the Princess charlene foundation center

I think that Florestane has right to say what she is feeling and say stop critizing, it is her right and some people are criticing Charlene .

Actually, it was Togram who said to stop criticising and I said I won't because I have as much right to say what I think as people who disagree with me.

I don't believe in censorship.

I personally think that, being in a forum, each one of us could think and write his/her personal opinion about Princess Charlene.

We like it or not we are in a democracy and therefore free to express our opinions.

We can appreciate or criticize respectfully Princess Charlene.

IMO means In My Opinion.

A healthy forum is one where we can see different views being aired with respect for each other. There's nothing disloyal or unpleasant if you state a criticism in a constructive and fair way which thankfully most of us here do. It would be very boring if we all just stated how wonderful everything is (and untruthful).

Bunte is only a tabloid anf his goal is to sell a lot of papers , before the birth of the heirs, they wrotte a lot of idioties

Charlene is the wife of the prince Soveerign, she is the princess Consort, she is the mother of the heirs of Monaco

Charlene has the agreement of Albert to be the full time mother , Albert said it many times in the interviews and he said it during the christmas video, but nobody wants to hear this.

Jazmin is the illegitimat daughter of Albert, no right to be on the list of sucession, Caroline are the sisters of Albert and are no more heirs of the throne.
Present or not Charlene is always the princess consort .
There is no change and her presence were preview.

Bunte is only a tabloid anf his goal is to sell a lot of papers , before the birth of the heirs, they wrotte a lot of idioties

Charlene is the wife of the prince Soveerign, she is the princess Consort, she is the mother of the heirs of Monaco

Charlene has the agreement of Albert to be the full time mother , Albert said it many times in the interviews and he said it during the christmas video, but nobody wants to hear this.

Jazmin is the illegitimat daughter of Albert, no right to be on the list of sucession, Caroline are the sisters of Albert and are no more heirs of the throne.
Present or not Charlene is always the princess consort .

There is no change and her presence were preview.

Kindly add in your post IMO, it means In My Opinion Bunte is only etc

In this forum you are not alone, and you like it or not, other people have different point view on Princess Charlene.

Thanks God there are different opinion in the WORLD otherwise it will be so boring!

Bunte is only a tabloid anf his goal is to sell a lot of papers .

Bunte is of the same ilk as Paris-Match (whom you happily quote/share links from). Guess it depends whether what is written matches the reader's opinion.

All press, tabloid or otherwise, have the goal of selling a lot - that's the business they're in.

Can we quit the bickering any further off topic posts will be deleted.

(...)

Anyway, i saw in the Albert&Charlene thread that both attended the Mare Nostrum swimming meet, so she really is out and about a lot lately or there is a lot more mefia coverage of her events

Either way it's good imo :)

Certainly a busy start to the month of June for P Charlene. I'm sure this will please both her supporters and her critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom