Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Who are these kids who participate in the water safety day?
Are they local kids? Sorry if this has already been explained, but i am not following Princess Charlene foundation so closely.

They are monegash kids from college Charles III and college BanB and from Beausoleil, a town near Monaco, their college is College Bellevue.

Melina, do you have another link, because I cannot access it.

Thank-you. I clicked on the link and it worked. Thank-you once more.

Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation is very activ as this video is showing it, there is now a new office in South Africa, it is based in Ballito where there is the Princess Charlene swimming pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7tSYD7u2zg

On the instagram of Dominique Dner who is at the head of this foundation, we can see a lot of the activities of the foundation in South Africa, there are a lot of pupils of the schools who are learning to swim with the foundation, the foundation is also supportant and is involving in training young boys to play football and the foundation is also learning to swim to children who are autist, this foundation is doing a good job. Of course we don't see the presence of charlene ,but she is working a lot not in face of the cameras but behind the doors of the palace? I think we will see her in South Africa soon. and this foundation is a big sucess in South Africa
Here is a photo of the instagram of dominique Doner , the P Charlene foundation learning to swim to the children who are autist

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD5FMI0y-U5/?taken-by=dominiquedonner

Thanks, melina p, for sharing. Ballito is a charming and popular town on the KwaZulu-Natal coast. The Foundaton is certainly busy and doing good work. You can only imagine what it means for these kids to have this facility and opportunity to acquire a new skill. Maybe P Charlene will return to SA at some point to officially launch the branch as she did recently in the US.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Princess Charlene visited the elderly people at a home in Monaco yesterday, there are photos on newscom,

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

This link does not work but this one is working

Belga Image - Editorial

P Charlene visited yesterday the home for elderly people A Quiétude, she wanted to shack the hand of every person and had a little word for theù, and she gave them news of Gabriella and Jacques, Gabriella is very talkative and Jacques is running everywhere

An another photo

Belga Image - Editorial

The video of the visit

https://www.facebook.com/MonacoInfo/

Article in Dayly Mail

Princess Charlene of Monaco looks elegant as she visits a retirement home | Daily Mail Online

Just seen the DMOL article and Charlene (looking as elegent as always!) looking as happy to be there to meet them are the residents were to see her.

I think that Charlene has a natural gift with children and elderly. I do wonder if she was able to speak some french and if those people were able to understand or hold a conversation with her.

Charlene is doing 'her work' very well 'the top', she was very warm she knelt to be at the height to the old people in the wheelchairs , she is warm with them and the old people are happy to meet them
Monaco Matin said that she wanted to shack the hands of every people and in the video we are seeing that she had conversations with elderly people and she understood what the residents were saying and that the people understood what she was saying, and it was not only 'hello', the old people don't speak english , we saw that the people are happy to meet their princess and it is the most important.

If you don't find the video in monaco info, it is here in this blog .

Princess Charlene visited retirement home of 'A Quietudine'

Three or four years ago at the time of the Grand Prix I saw a video on Youtube of Charlene talking to people who were speaking French and she was answering them in French. I have also seen other videos where Charlene was speaking French. If she can give a speech written in French I would say she has done very well learning the language. Like Grace, Charlene may prefer to speak English.

^^^ The pics are all on the same facebook page, I think there are two of them.

I know that the three photos of the public events are on the page of Facebook but I don't never suceed to publish many photos on the same comment

Nice to see her at this occasion.
If I'm not mistaken, she took this over from Caroline.

Good to see P Charlene taking up official duties again after the Summer holidays.

I think she will become more involved in the activities of the CPGH in future.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

HSH Princess Charlene attended the launch of World First Aid Day 2016 on September 9th, 2016 at the United Nations Office in Geneva.

Belga Image - Editorial

Great to see her back after the summer holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom