Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A hospital entry is always announced by the palace.
F.e the palaces in the UK, the Netherlands or in Denmark, Norway and Sweden always announce the hospital entry before the birth is announced later

The palace never confirms or denies we have a lot of exemples

Like she was sick during the visit of cantal and for the twins, Hello announced that Charlene and Albert said to the mag they were expecting twins the palace confirmed 2 days after..

One thing is sure, The birth will happen these next days. Princess Charlene is expecting twins, Albert said that the birth will be 10 days before the due date which is around Christmas. because it is a pregnancy of twins.

We must wait

It is official princess Charlene will give birth to day,

If Monaco Matin is saying it, that is true

La princesse Charlène est sur le point d'accoucher | Monaco | Monaco-Matin

http://www.gala.fr/royautes/charlene_de_monaco_l_accouchement_est_pour_aujourd_hui_331

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God this is great!!!!! Can someone translate those last two tweets into English for me please?

It means they are preparing some cannon powder :flowers: for the gun salute

Now someone wrote that it seems the palace has denied it :(

And then I see this again:

Columbus Monte-Carlo ‏@ColumbusMC Il se passe quelque chose au CHPG de MONACO ....en ce moment !!!!

Confused :(

Hey, I'm back for a bit - where did you see the denial?

It means they are preparing some cannon powder :flowers: for the gun salute

OOOOOOHHHH!!! Clapping hands! Work will have to wait a bit....

Monaco Life

We might have some time to go yet....

How exciting. I wish her a speedy and safe birth.

Can she please please please give birth now? I have to leave in an hour for classes and a party afterwards (why are we supposed to be social all the time :sad: ? )

Last edited:
Yes, please, can they hurry up already! It's almost bed-time here in Thailand and I won't be able to close an eye! lol :) So exciting...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The journalist himself say we must be careful as nothing is official yet... It seems the birth happened around 3:30 pm

According to Aymeric Bregoin, the birth could have taken place at 15:25.

Jeroen Snel, the journalist from Blauw Bloed, has the same report : a boy and a girl.

If they were born around 3:30 pm the annoucment will arrive after 6 pm I guess...

Jeroen Snel, the journalist from Blauw Bloed, has the same report : a boy and a girl.

How lovely! A great way to start the day! :flowers: I hope mother and babies are doing well.

Wouldn't it be funny is this were all Twitter rumor gone mad, and Charlene is actually sitting at home playing solitare on her computer? :p

♔ Mo_Holland ‏@Mo_Holland Princess Charlene of Monaco has given birth to a boy and a girl. The boy is the future head of state, no official announcement yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom