Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope it is true!

What are the replies saying?
  1. Daghe_Munegu ‏@Dijulae 34 min34 minuti fa
    @MdameNinie Il n'y a plus qu'à attendre les coups de canon, les cloches et les bateaux alors :)
    0 risposte 0 Retweet 0 preferiti

2. M'dameNinie ‏@MdameNinie 33 min33 minuti fa
    @Dijulae bah écoute on sait qu'elle est dedans maintenant à savoir quand elle va accoucher ça peut être ajd ou demain ou dans 48H !

3. Meryl ‏@Meryl_B_89 32 min32 minuti fa
    @MdameNinie elle ne devrait pas tarder à accoucher si elle a été admise hier soir :)

(...)

@MdameNinie @Meryl_B_89 que du bonheur a Monaco la qualif,les bébés
    1f44d.png
    2611.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The tweet says that it was during the night that the person saw the ambulance not during the match, the match was finished.

I watched the match, the two reporters told that princess Charlene will give birth twins in the next days , they did not say that Charlene was in labor.

It may be true because Charlene may give birth at any time.

but I think it is a false Rumor because it looks like the former false Rumor before a rugby match 2 weeks ago.

Yes but a tweeter said few hours ago he was waiting for info and now that he can confirms she is at the hospital

This is what I read:
M'dameNinie ‏@MdameNinie 4 h4 ore fa Monaco La princesse serait à la maternité ! On attend les infos de notre supportrice y travaillant ! Info ou intox #AccouchementMonaco

Mélina segue

M'dameNinie ‏@MdameNinie 46 min46 minuti fa
Confirmation : la princesse est bien à la maternité ! #AccouchementMonaco

Mélina segue

M'dameNinie ‏@MdameNinie 28 min28 minuti fa
Bon on a plus qu'à attendre maintenant
1f31f.png
#AccouchementMonaco

She waited 4 hours to write the next tweet...

Apparently this tweeter has inside info: a friend of hers works at the Princesse Grace hospital...

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter is somehow quiet now. I guess when Charlene is in labour, on twitter will be more "traffic".

I will be happy if it is true but rumors are a national sport in Monaco..

The last heir who is born in Monaco was Albert, at that times, Princess grace gave the birth of her children at the palace.
For Caroline and Stéphanie, we knew when their children were born.

Wait and see

She could just be there for her weekly checkup.

Very exciting...but has anyone seen P Charlene's mother enter the hospital? That will be a dead giveaway...!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Monaco is very secret though... No much info is out... We'll see... Some rumours say she has been in hospital since last night

I have checked the website of nicematin but there's nothing there...

No official info... Just some "insider" who said she is pretty certain and is wating for the cannons maybe in few hours

so lets wait and see..... looking Forward to et more Details
BYe Bine

Mónaco Informativo ‏@PrincipadoMonac 10m10 minutes ago
Le confirmamos la presencia de los Príncipes en el Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grâce

Details

Exciting times! Let's hope we hear some good news later on this evening. Good luck to Charlene and Albert and hope it all goes well. :)

I'm off to a work training afternoon, hope I come home to good news.

Oh please, let it be today. I don't have to go to university today, so I hope the babies will come today :ROFLMAO:

Last year Charlotte was spotted near the hospital ten days before Raphael actualy was born.
The last two weeks, a future twin mother has daily check ups.
Being seen at the hospital does not mean that the birth is imminent.

I guess they were at the hospital for a check up

But the rumours of Charlene being at the hospital started last night actually....

Mónaco Informativo ‏@PrincipadoMonac 10m10 minutes ago
Le confirmamos la presencia de los Príncipes en el Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grâce

Details

OK, this sounds soooo official that I expect they are coming today. And: if it will become a Cesarian, then we may hear quite soon the happy News
Bye Bine

This little twins has decided to make us wait ,
Yes, Albert may send Princess Caroline to attend the funeral of Queen Fabiola. if he cannot be present humself to these funeral. if Charlene is in labor.

I said all along this is what he should do...send Caroline.

Let's all try to focus in anything different... Like Christmas decorations or so... Time passes quicker if we distract our minds... OR ELSE I'LL START BITTING EVERYONE AROUND ME!!!! Aiii... the suspense is killing meeee!!!

Last edited:
It seems that one thing is sure: they were seen enter the hospital this morning.... some monegasque twitter posters seem quite sure about that

The palace would have confirmed the news of their hospital entrance.
They denied it so the rumours are not true.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not but the palace wouldn't have said if Charlene is at the hospital or not.... the press release will be out only after the birth... We'll see

Actually, during this pregnancy, every rumours on Twitter were true (Charlene's father's friend congratulating them on expecting twins, magazine Hello' s confirmation about twins), so I wouldn't be so suspicious about them too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom