Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

It seems so. Since May 2016 she attends most events together with him.

A snapshot of Jazmin is included in this blog about royal Christmas cards. I have to say I think this is one of her best hairstyles.

I assume these cards were sent out from royalty and people who received them submit them for the article. ?

https://www.beaumonde.nl/royalty/royal-kerstkaarten-ze-blijven-binnenkomen
I don't know whether she sent it as a card - she posted it on her Instagram which is private (although she has a lot of followers) so really the person who shared it should have permission to do so.

Ok, I didn't realize that it was from her private Instagram. Maybe the link should be deleted. ?

I don't have Instagram.

Ok, I didn't realize that it was from her private Instagram. Maybe the link should be deleted. ?

I don't have Instagram.
Sorry - I wasn't saying you shouldn't share it. I meant whoever had put it in the article shouldn't have done so. It's out there now...

Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the premiere and afterparty of 'Double Lover' in New York City yesterday, January 25:

** rex gallery **

Yesterday, January 31, Jazmin Grace and Ian were guests at the Scarpetta Vip preview in New York City:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

On February 10 Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the Philipp Plein show and dinner as part of the New York Fashion Week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Jazmin Grace with Ian attended at the Alice + Olivia for New York Fashion Week today 13 February

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...folder=New York Fashion Week/Alice and Olivia

Grace Jazmin posted at instagram a beautiful picture of her celebrates her Birthday today at Oscar's Day!

"Wondering who will win the Oscars tonight ????....... On my birthday! ��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf6UVvSg-fv/?taken-by=jazmingrimaldi

Jazmin prepares in Utah for the rally in Morocco

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgPNQV4D6g0/?taken-by=jazmingrimaldi

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Ian Mellencamp?

Didn't she date Peter Brandt jr previously?

All I see about Jazmin is attending premiers and fashion shows, events so see can be seen, no body of work. I think she gains entree because she's Grace Kelly's granddaughter and the out of wedlock daughter of the sovereign prince of Monaco. I know she and her brother Alexandre cannot be successors to the throne because of the circumstances of the births. If and when they get married can they be afforded a royal wedding?

Last edited:
All I see about Jazmin is attending premiers and fashion shows, events so see can be seen, no body of work. I think she gains entree because she's Grace Kelly's granddaughter and the out of wedlock daughter of the sovereign prince of Monaco. I know she and her brother Alexandre cannot be successors to the throne because of the circumstances of the births. If and when they get married can they be afforded a royal wedding?
She works as a fairly talented singer and takes acting lessons, and her boyfriend is a model and musician. Attending the events is a way of raising their profiles I suppose. She also has her own foundation and does quite a lot for charity. I think, to be fair to her, it's a bit less shallow than just trying to be seen. Even if there is an element of that I can't really blame her when she was unacknowledged for the greater part of her childhood and then exposed with a lot of publicity.

Quite a while ago, I wondered why Jazmin attended so many events and was so involved in promoting herself.

First, I researched the Cinema Society. This is the group that sponsors the movie premieres. It is basically a group of people invited to participate. This participation is actually documented in the Harper's Bazar article.

First, I found article on The Cinema Society.

www.newsday.com/news/new-york/here-s-the-scoop-on-the-cinema-society-and-more-from-founder-andrew-saffir-1.5859257

Then I found reference in the article.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/cultu...race-grimaldi-grace-kelly-granddaughter-0815/

"Jazmin spends much of her time immersed in the arts, whether at Cinema Society screenings or music venues like Le Poisson Rouge and the Village Vanguard."

She probably received her invitation because of her heritage, but there is nothing wrong with being a member of a club that is focused on one of your interests.

Last edited:
I saw from Jazmin’s Instagram story that she is in Monaco for her Dad’s 60th!

:previous:

I'm sorry that there seem to be problems with the google link, I've tried and for me it still works. You can always copy and paste the text instead of the whole link address into the google translation, that's problem-free.

Jazmin Grace and boyfriend Ian attended the Monte-Carlo ATP Masters Series Tournament in Monaco today, April 18:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
The article refers to Ian as Jazmin's fiance; does that mean they are engaged?

We haven't heared about Alexandre for a very long time...He is a teenager now.

It's really a pity we never get to see Alexander....as far as we know Jazmin is not engaged, I think "fiancé" is a polite way of saying boyfriend in French

Does anyone know if Jazmin speaks French ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom