Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazmin Grace attended the Monaco Better World Forum Gala 2019 at Westin Grand Central in New York City yesterday, September 22:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Jazmin at the UN Summit in NY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2x2QyFlDPS/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2x23cenXNN/

Jazmin become ambassador for the kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation - #100millioncampaign to end child labor

https://www.instagram.com/p/B21oXxSnGdU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B21oAfAnrxi/

Last night Jazmin with Ian attended at the NYC premiere of Fainne Oir an Irish music and dance production

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagra...6&ig_cache_key=MjE0MjA4MDQ2MjQ1NjY0NDc1Mw==.2
https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagra...1&ig_cache_key=MjE0MjA4MDQ2MjQ0MDA1NTk2NQ==.2

Jazmin and Ian at the Netflix Host New York tastemaker & Reception for "The Irishman' on 28 September

https://editorial01.shutterstock.co...hman-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10429297j.jpg

“Shattering the ceiling Breaking walls!” The new single of Jazmin is out!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3CVwi7nBCd/

Last edited by a moderator:
You can say a lot about the hypocrisy of even "regular" people taking part in protests, that doesn't mean they shouldn't have been taking part, although I hope there's self reflection there as well. As far as we know Jazmin travels the world but does so mostly on scheduled commercial flights etc and we don't know the rest about how she lives in her day to day life.

She engages more than many of the privileged young socialites we see on these boards with her charities and her own foundation etc. And I'm happy she takes part in things officially sponsored/organised by Monaco if she wants to and isn't simply "a private matter" like it's the 19th Century.

Jazmin Grace and Ian were photographed outside the Dear Irving Lounge in New York City on November 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Jazmin's music video

She sounds good!!! WOW!! I am surprised it's not mainstreamed. That girl can sing!

Jazmin and Princess Caroline?

I heard that she doesn't treat Albert's older kids very well. Is that true? Now, when Jazmin was a teen and she would visit her dad, I read that if her dad was out of town, Jazmin would stay with Princess Caroline until his return.

Just curious here. What is that relationship like?

I heard that she doesn't treat Albert's older kids very well. Is that true? Now, when Jazmin was a teen and she would visit her dad, I read that if her dad was out of town, Jazmin would stay with Princess Caroline until his return.

Just curious here. What is that relationship like?
Do you mean Charlene? I've heard the same but it's only gossip so no way to prove it either way.

Don't know about the Caroline thing - possible but I would have thought Stephanie more likely. There is definitely a relationship between Stephanie, her children and Jazmin.

American Observer7 means Caroline, I am sure; when Jazmin was a teen, her dad was still a bachelor, he married Charlene when Jazmin was already of age.

As for Stephanie, it seems probable also to me; Stephanie would have seemed more tolerant due to the fact that all her children were born out of wedlock.

American Observer7 means Caroline, I am sure; when Jazmin was a teen, her dad was still a bachelor, he married Charlene when Jazmin was already of age.

As for Stephanie, it seems probable also to me; Stephanie would have seemed more tolerant due to the fact that all her children were born out of wedlock.

I think only one of Stephanie's kids were born out of wedlock.

I think only one of Stephanie's kids were born out of wedlock.

All three of them:
* Louis Ducruet born in 1992
* Pauline Ducruet born in 1994
Marriage to Daniel Ducruet in 1995 (divorce in 1996)
* Camille Gottlieb born in 1998
Marriage to Adans Lopez Peres in 2003 (divorce in 2004)

Louis and Pauline were both born before their parents later married in 1995.

And Jazmin is the same age as Louis and two years older than Pauline.
Definitely closer to Stephanie's children than those of Caroline.

The reality is that besides Pierre and Louis (no kids yet and married), there is no one in this family who can cast stones about children at least conceived out of wedlock. None.

-Caroline was at least three months pregnant for 2 out of 3 weddings. She married Stefan December 29, 1983 and had Andrea June 8 1984. She married Ernst January 23 1999 and had Alexandra July 20 1999.

-Stephanie married Daniel Ducruet July 1, 1995. Louis was born November 26, 1992 and Pauline was born May 4, 1994 (so they were over 2 1/2 years old and almost 14 months old when their parents married). She never married Camille's father (in fact never included his name on the birth certificate even) though he was identified later as Jean Raymond Gotlieb.

This generation:
-Andrea and Tatiana had Sasha March 21 and married August 31 in 2013
-Charlotte never married Raphael's father. Balthazar was born October 23, 2018 and she married Dmitri June 1, 2019 (over 7 months old)

The tension of Jazmin with her Aunt Caroline or stepmother seem to be rumors at best. I have never seen or heard any clear proof of problems with either women. Jazmin was 19 when Charlene and her father married, she was 14 when they officially started dating in 2006.

Albert and Charlene met in 2000, so before Alexandre was born, but they weren't officially together until he was 3 years old. So I doubt even he caused any issues with the couple.

There were stories at the time of their wedding that Charlene had tried to flee (total rumors) as some third love child had arose. Total rumors.

The reality is that besides Pierre and Louis (no kids yet and married), there is no one in this family who can cast stones about children at least conceived out of wedlock. None.

-Caroline was at least three months pregnant for 2 out of 3 weddings. She married Stefan December 29, 1983 and had Andrea June 8 1984. She married Ernst January 23 1999 and had Alexandra July 20 1999.

-Stephanie married Daniel Ducruet July 1, 1995. Louis was born November 26, 1992 and Pauline was born May 4, 1994 (so they were over 2 1/2 years old and almost 14 months old when their parents married). She never married Camille's father (in fact never included his name on the birth certificate even) though he was identified later as Jean Raymond Gotlieb.

This generation:
-Andrea and Tatiana had Sasha March 21 and married August 31 in 2013
-Charlotte never married Raphael's father. Balthazar was born October 23, 2018 and she married Dmitri June 1, 2019 (over 7 months old)

The tension of Jazmin with her Aunt Caroline or stepmother seem to be rumors at best. I have never seen or heard any clear proof of problems with either women. Jazmin was 19 when Charlene and her father married, she was 14 when they officially started dating in 2006.

Albert and Charlene met in 2000, so before Alexandre was born, but they weren't officially together until he was 3 years old. So I doubt even he caused any issues with the couple.

There were stories at the time of their wedding that Charlene had tried to flee (total rumors) as some third love child had arose. Total rumors.
Not to mention Princess Antoinette who had all three children before she married their father. I think Christine-Alix was pregnant when she married. Not that it particularly matters (other than a legitimate heir is required).

Not to mention Princess Antoinette who had all three children before she married their father. I think Christine-Alix was pregnant when she married. Not that it particularly matters (other than a legitimate heir is required).
And of course Antoinette and Rainier's mother Charlotte who was born out of wedlock.

Yes, they seem well suited. And how wonderful to share a passion for music. Lovely couple.

Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the New York City Special Screening and Reception for "Gretel & Hansel" on January 20:

** rex gallery **

Did she dye her hair?
I thought she was a natural blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom