The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Doesn't matter that her father is a sovereign prince, breaking in the music industry isn't that easy. I mentioned before, she could audition for American Idol or The Voice. The idea is to get her face seen and show her talent. You can attend every premiere in the world, if you're not showcasing your talent, you're not going to get anywhere.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Serene Highness

I am very amused about the requirement that people "work". If they are not on the public dole AND they come from a wealthy family whose business is it????

Old 04-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Majesty

I feel the same way, DoD. There seems to be a resentful insistence on some message boards(not this one) that everyone must work.

But the harsh and uncomfortable fact of existence is that not everyone has to work at a career or job if they don't choose to.

Jazmin Grimaldi is one of the fortunate ones who have a choice.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice" MLK Jr 1929-1968
Old 04-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I feel the same way, DoD. Their seems to be a resentful insistence on some message boards(not this one) that everyone must work.

But the harsh and uncomfortable fact of existence is that not everyone has to work at a career or job if they don't choose to.

Jazmin Grimaldi is one of the fortunate ones who have a choice.
Quite true and I'll add this, the people who do not need to work are right, as there is not enough jobs for everyone, to leave the jobs for the people who really need them !
Old 04-04-2015, 02:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
I am very amused about the requirement that people "work". If they are not on the public dole AND they come from a wealthy family whose business is it????
Thank you. That was my point that apparently I didn't express correctly.

I personally don't get this 'work' guilt thing that is going on.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Thanks for posting now everyone has a photo to prove what I have been saying that she is part of the family and she has a relationship not only with Albert but Charlene and Alex.

Yes, you were right! And I am so glad that you were!
Old 04-08-2015, 09:28 AM
Administrator

Jazmin Grace attended a special screening of Relativity Studio's "Desert Dancer" and an after party in New York City yesterday, April 7:

** zimbio gallery 1 ** zimbio gallery 2 ** ppe gallery **
Old 04-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Majesty

a video of Jazmin, performing at 'fall in love with jazz'. i think she has a lovely voice.

JazmínGrace Grimaldi
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
a video of Jazmin, performing at 'fall in love with jazz'. i think she has a lovely voice.

JazmínGrace Grimaldi
Jazmin Grace has her own Youtube channel, there is more videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkb...O8covDg/videos
Old 04-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Administrator

A belated addition for March:

On March 23 Jazmin Grace attended the 2015 UJA Federation Of New York Excellence In Theater Award Dinner in New York City. The gentleman is Key Brand Entertainment owner and CEO John Gore.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 04-11-2015, 06:29 AM
Heir Apparent

She is lovely ! Thanks for these pix
Old 04-11-2015, 07:34 AM
Serene Highness

She's a pretty girl with a fantastic figure, I prefer her hair like that and I hope she's growing it a bit, the jewellery and make up is lovely but... the dress! I don't like it - she looks like the purple chocolate from a box of Quality Street.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Majesty

She looks like one of those saloon dames in the comic Lucky Luke...!
Old 04-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Serene Highness

She has a good voice. Good luck to her.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Nobility

Her voice is good. But she's got to do more hip ear catching music in my opinion. I mean, if it were on CD for sale now, I wouldn't buy it. I did subscribe to her channel though to keep up with what she's doing in music.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Aristocracy

I agree. I also like her voice. She has the potential to be an excellent scat singer or whatever style she settles into. She reminds me - a bit - of Natalie Cole and Liza Minnelli - but her voice needs to settle into a pattern with which she feels comfortable. She's still exploring (look and voice) - which is probably exactly what she needs to do.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Serene Highness

Apparently Jazmin has given an interview and done a photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar, due out tomorrow. Might be interesting to hear what she has to say.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

How do you know? Hope it is a no news interviews... as have been all the ones released also by the palace
Old 07-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Serene Highness

Saw pics on Instagram - sorry, I'm a technical dinosaur and I only have my phone so don't know how to post a link.

I think she says it's her first interview giving her side of things and she talks about Princess Grace and building a relationship with her father. From the pics it looks as if they're going for the Grace link.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Serene Highness

https://41.media.tumblr.com/3a17cd80...7z8o2_1280.jpg
https://36.media.tumblr.com/c35e60ce...7z8o1_1280.jpg
https://36.media.tumblr.com/f5a9e5e2...7z8o3_1280.jpg
https://41.media.tumblr.com/55c4c8e5...7z8o4_1280.jpg

Agree with everyone who says she resembles Lady Gaga

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee