Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't appeal to me based on some of their past appearances but I think they look good together.

Next to him, she looks really well-dressed (for a change)! haha If they're a couple and he makes her happy, good stuff. ?

I'm seeing a young woman basically trading in on her parentage. A Kardashian wannabe.

I'm seeing a young woman basically trading in on her parentage. A Kardashian wannabe.

Why shouldn't she trade on it? She missed out on quite a lot of what she could have had.

I think the Kardashian comparison is unfair - she's a young woman trying to break into musical career who presumably is invited to these events.

Charlotte and Pauline have their "jobs" because of who they are.

Do you think Charlotte Casiraghi gets paid to promote equestrian sports because of her talent as a rider?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

She's Albert's daughter, he's acknowledged her and that's that
She can do whatever she wants

I think she's lovely

I like her too, why should she hide away?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Winter greeting of Jazmin Grace and her boyfriend:

** Photo **

Last edited:
I agree, she looks exactly like her mother, but I bet she has Prince Albert's personality. She's lovely. :flowers:

I don't think she looks exactly like her mother - she is very similar but I think her jawline and smile is more from her father.

Looking good Jaz. I'm also looking forward to the show 'The Young Pope.'

Jazmin Grace at a recording studio yesterday:

** Video **

Last edited:
I've just looked at Jazmin's pics in the recent few months... Unfortunately, her outfits choices are tragic.:sad: She tries really hard to get noticed, & she certainly achieves her purpose, but very tacky way. :whistling:

Prince Albert's Older Children

I've just looked at Jazmin's pics in the recent few months... Unfortunately, her outfits choices are tragic.:sad: She tries really hard to get noticed, & she certainly achieves her purpose, but very tacky way. :whistling:

Her choices aren't tragic you mightn't like them but that doesn't make them tragic or tacky

I predict an engagement announcement soon. I follow him on Instagram. I think this is a serious relationship. They seem like a fun couple.

They were at Elton John's Oscar party and I have seen pictures. She was absolutely beautiful. I will not post them because they are from an Instagram account.

Last edited:
I quite like them.... they are Young and beautiful....

Jazmin Grace and Ian Mellencamp attended the screening and after party of 'The Blackcoat's Daughter' in New York City yesterday, March 22. That hairstyle suits her!

** gettyimages gallery **

Yes, she looks good - she has a pretty smile. She seems like a nice well balanced young woman.

she seemed like a sweet girl growing up (volunteering and travelling to less advantaged countries to help) but now seems to have switched into enjoying the spotlight more than actually engaging in society. i guess fame and access can have interesting effects on people - some hate the intrusion of the press and the chasing, some enjoy it.

Last edited:
she seemed like a sweet girl growing up (volunteering and travelling to less advantaged countries to help) but now seems to have switched into enjoying the spotlight more than actually engaging in society. i guess fame and access can have interesting effects on people - some hate the intrusion of the press and the chasing, some enjoy it.

This is very similar to the my thinking awhile ago. She appears to be a true example of a socialite. I would be very uncomfortable in that position.

On the other hand, she has attended galas for cancer, aids and the USO. I think sizable donations are expected to attend.

I don't know what she does privately to help others. I don't​ think the society press would photograph her volunteering somewhere or record her contributions. I think someone who is socially conscious as a young person would continue the pattern. I don't know but I do assume.

Last edited:
Hmmm, the clothes are... young :)

The young woman herself is adorable. I can't see any similarity to her beautiful European relatives, but she has a beauty of her own.

The couple seems to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom