Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually do like the skirt.

And she's not a public figure so she can wear what she likes

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

She clearly considers herself as a public figure -- otherwise she wouldn't be posing on the red carpet at film premiéres. All the more reason for hiring a stylist.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I was told she is trying to be a professional singer. That’s how many dress, plus they wear those types of hair styles. I have a photo taken in Monaco the day of the 2014 Grand Prix and it looks like her with a talent manager Joe Jackson, Michael’s father. After seeing that IMO it is likely the reason why she is doing the premieres is to get her face and name out there. She is Albert's daughter but there are a lot of people who don't have a clue who she is or Albert for that matter since he isn't a house hold name in America only the name Grace Kelly. My neighbors didn't know who he was when I mentioned he was getting married.

Joe Jackson is the talent manager of Jazmin Grimaldi...OMG...what??:eek:

I was told she is trying to be a professional singer. That’s how many dress, plus they wear those types of hair styles. I have a photo taken in Monaco the day of the 2014 Grand Prix and it looks like her with a talent manager Joe Jackson, Michael’s father. After seeing that IMO it is likely the reason why she is doing the premieres is to get her face and name out there. She is Albert's daughter but there are a lot of people who don't have a clue who she is or Albert for that matter since he isn't a house hold name in America only the name Grace Kelly. My neighbors didn't know who he was when I mentioned he was getting married.

I heard she could sing. She knows Berry Manilow. She did a solo with him while in high school I think maybe he can help her too?

Can you share this photo with us?

So summarized:
- there is a picture taken at the Monaco GP of Joe Jackson (father of Michael) with a girl that looks like Jazmin
- she sang solo in a school-choir that once sang with Barry Manilow

....i think we might need some more proof of an actual "singing career" than this :lol:

If Jazmin becomes a famous professional singer I bet then we'll see her in Monaco with father in public with the rest of her family there.

The Grimaldis are connected to the arts &show business and now Char is connected via her partner so its all there good luck to Jaz

On October 27 Jazmin Grace attended the RADiUS TWC and The Cinema Society New York Premiere of "Horns":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Wow, what a change. She looks quite sophisticated and I like the short, stylish hairdo. I even like her outfit!

Jazmin Grace at the screening of 'Foxcatcher' hosted by Details, Brooks Brothers & Patron with The Cinema Society at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City on November 11 and at the screening of Entertainment One's 'Miss Meadows' at Neuehouse in New York City on November 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Out of curiosy: why does she often attend screenings and movie premieres?

On October 27 Jazmin Grace attended the RADiUS TWC and The Cinema Society New York Premiere of "Horns":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:blink: What on earth is she wearing? And why? Is that mix-and-match-something-from-every-drawer-and-hanger-in-your-wardrobe-look fashionable with the young right now?

:blink: What on earth is she wearing? And why? Is that mix-and-match-something-from-every-drawer-and-hanger-in-your-wardrobe-look fashionable with the young right now?

You're showing your age. Every generation has their own way of expressing who they are. Just think of the funk of the early 80s, the 90s....and now you have the early 21st century.

She is very pretty. I keep looking for a likeness to Grace but I'm not seeing it.

Is she still attending Fordham University. ? This may have been posted earlier but what subjects is she / did she major in at university. ?

She is very pretty. I keep looking for a likeness to Grace but I'm not seeing it.

Is she still attending Fordham University. ? This may have been posted earlier but what subjects is she / did she major in at university. ?

As far as I know she graduated few months ago

Unfortunately, she is wearing what is currently in "style."

Short skirt either covered with a longer sheer skirt. This was the rage this past summer and I honestly hoped everyone had moved on to the next fab. It wasn't cool in the 80's and it isn't cool now.

She is a pretty young lady and this outfit does nothing for her.

She's young...very young. Sorry, but that's all I can contribute re: Jazmin's outfit.:sad:

An interesting choice, but not quite as strange as the previous outfit. :)

OH MY!!! This girl is trying to make her self look different and stand out, and she is, but not in a good way. Looks as if she is styling herself as some sort of space alien from Dr. Who! And it's not working out to well for her. Someone should pull her aside and show her these pictures!! And really make her take a look at them. But like another poster said, "she is young, very young!"

OH MY!!! This girl is trying to make her self look different and stand out, and she is, but not in a good way. Looks as if she is styling herself as some sort of space alien from Dr. Who! And it's not working out to well for her. Someone should pull her aside and show her these pictures!! And really make her take a look at them. But like another poster said, "she is young, very young!"

No, her father needs to speak to her! These pictures are horrible and embarrassing to the family in my view.

She has got to do better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom