Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this was one of the first photos of Albert together with Jazmin.

Do you know if Jazmin and Alexandre have some kind of closeness? And if Alexandre has contact with his father and his half-siblings?

If Jazmin gets married will she need Albert's permission? Would she be able to have a grand ceremony like Caroline's first wedding - or would a stink be raised because of the circumstances of Jazmin's birth?

I guess this was one of the first photos of Albert together with Jazmin.

Do you know if Jazmin and Alexandre have some kind of closeness? And if Alexandre has contact with his father and his half-siblings?
Jazmin was pictured at an event with her father and Charlene 6 or 7 years ago but this is definitely a big step.

She posted pictures of herself and Alexandre on her Instagram account last summer to wish him a happy birthday. What relationship Alexandre may have with Albert and the twins remains private for now.

If Jazmin gets married will she need Albert's permission? Would she be able to have a grand ceremony like Caroline's first wedding - or would a stink be raised because of the circumstances of Jazmin's birth?

As an American citizen she would not need anyone's permission. I think she would want her family's approval.

Judging from the events they attend, I would think they would want a big New York society wedding, since that is their world.

Just my opinion, who knows.

Adding this article to show the New York connection.
Jazmin was #2 on the "Observer’s 2017 Young Social Power List"

Observer’s 2017 Young Social Power List – Observer

Last edited:
Jazmin was pictured at an event with her father and Charlene 6 or 7 years ago but this is definitely a big step.

She posted pictures of herself and Alexandre on her Instagram account last summer to wish him a happy birthday. What relationship Alexandre may have with Albert and the twins remains private for now.
I'm looking for the pic with Alexandre in her Instagram account but I see nothing....can someone help ?

I'm looking for the pic with Alexandre in her Instagram account but I see nothing....can someone help ?
I don't follow her account but I've looked at it a few times and I think she's cleaned her account up lately by deleting a lot of pictures to make it seem more that of a person in the public eye.

Beautiful photos!

Alexandre is handsome!

Thank you so much ! Lovely to see him at last !:flowers:

Indeed it is great to see Alexandre and see the sweet bond he shares with his sister. He bears a strong physical resemblance to his father. ;)

Jazmin seems a very loving and generous young woman. Albert should be very proud of her, imo.

Jazmin seems to accept her place in Albert's life, but I worry about Alexandre. Albert and Nicole (Alex's mom) had a bad break up and she went to the press about her son's treatment.

'Why DOES the Prince of Monaco refuse to see our son?' Fashion designer who had a child with Albert claims it's 'impossible' for her 10-year-old to see his dad now he's married Princess Charlene | Daily Mail Online

How is Alex's relationship with Albert or does he have one? I think Albert was wrong in the breakup but I hope Nicole is not filling his head that he is Albert's rightful heir and Charlene is preventing him to be close to Albert. Albert made the choice to end it . Alexandre should have the support that he is a strong, confident young man who can succeed in anything he wants in life.

Ian was posting Morroco pictures while they were in Monoco, so I am guessing the pictures were taken after the race finished in Morocco. They attended the Tory Burch seminar, so they were back in New York recently.

Edit: She attended a screening on May 2.
http://hauteliving.com/2018/05/uma-thurman-con-is-on/655579/

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
Alexandre has gotten so big!

And its great that they have a relationship.

Frankly, I don't need to know about Albert's relationship with Alexandre at this age. he is still a child. If and when he gets older, like Jazmin, and he chooses to be included on the world stage and share that information.... than that is up to him. For right now, it appears that he knows who Jazmin is, has a relationship with her and he is financially being supported by his father.....that's good enough for know right now.

This article about Prince Albert giving the tour of the home in Philadelphia has a paragraph about Jazmin posting an Instagram story about having "dinner with dad".

"While stateside, Albert also spent time in NYC with his oldest daughter Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. The 26-year-old and her father dined at NYC hotspot Omar’s on Thursday. “Thank you @omarsnyc. Dinner with dad,” she captioned a picture posted on her Instagram story."

https://us.hola.com/en/royalty/2018051111964/grace-kelly-prince-albert-philadelphia-memories-twins/

I do not have Instagram and only see public posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

It seems she had her hair dyed, I liked her previous hair colour better, but maybe it's only a temporary change ?

On May 29 Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the screening of "Hotel Artemis" in New York City:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Ian a relative of the musician John Mellencamp?

There is article about him from 15 August 2016, saying that he was 33 then; he posted last photo on his instagram three days ago on the day of his birthday, so it had to be 35th birthday (born on 31 May 1983) so he is nine years older than Jazmin; how long they have been dating?

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/john-mellencamps-model-nephew-ian-mellencamp-debuts-his-new-ep

I think they have been dating for over a year and a half. There was an Instagram picture for one year together, but I think it was removed. I am too lazy today to search to far.

They seem very much in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom