Prince Albert - Expedition to the North Pole: April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Louis was Rainiers grandfather, so you have to add a generation.

more from Deadline Press :

Attachments

• DL113385_015.jpg
    DL113385_015.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 222
  • DL113385_016.jpg
    DL113385_016.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 296
  • DL113385_017.jpg
    DL113385_017.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 196
  • DL113385_018.jpg
    DL113385_018.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DL113385_014.jpg
    DL113385_014.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 293
  • DL113385_019.jpg
    DL113385_019.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 180
  • DL113385_020.jpg
    DL113385_020.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 181
  • DL113385_021.jpg
    DL113385_021.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 179
paca said:
Actually Louis was Rainiers grandfather, so you have to add a generation.

Thanks, that's right, I forgot about Ranier's mother, Princess Charlotte. I'll change my post.

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken by the close-ups of Anabelle, I think she had a lip job (though more discreet then what we usually see in MC).

more from Deadline Press :

DL113385_040.jpg
DL113385_039.jpg

DL113385_038.jpg
DL113385_037.jpg

DL113385_036.jpg
DL113385_035.jpg

DL113385_034.jpg

Attachments

• DL113385_033.jpg
    DL113385_033.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 192
  • DL113385_032.jpg
    DL113385_032.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 220
  • DL113385_031.jpg
    DL113385_031.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 217
  • DL113385_030.jpg
    DL113385_030.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 221
  • DL113385_027.jpg
    DL113385_027.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 225
  • DL113385_026.jpg
    DL113385_026.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 174
  • DL113385_025.jpg
    DL113385_025.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 169
  • DL113385_024.jpg
    DL113385_024.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DL113385_023.jpg
    DL113385_023.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DL113385_022.jpg
    DL113385_022.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 150
Annabelle looks very nice in these pictures, especially her hair. She is dressed as I have seen many Hollywood stars dressed. But, I do not think she was trying to win over any royalist with her choice of dress. The slit in the front and the opening in the back is not the normal attire you would see a princess in. Which leads to another question...

If you were Albert's girl (as Charlene was just at least two months ago), how would you feel if he was at a gala and was as chumy as he seems with Annabelle? Can one assume that Charlene's days are gone (regardless if Annabelle is just a friend or perhaps more)?

I find this whole scenario rather amusing. Last summer there were several pictures published of Albert with Annabelle (and others) on a boat, where Annabelle and Albert were at least cuddled together (it wasn't as obvious as with Charlene the extent of their relationship). Then at least 5 months later, we hear that he spent New Years Eve in South Africa and because of Charlene's Olympic debut, we can assume he spent it with her. Now, less than two months after the publication of very public pictures of Charlene and Albert engaged in very public display of affection in Maldives, he is seen being chumy with Annabelle again. she's is sitting next to him and she didn't bring a date. I know someone mentioned previously that she has a boyfriend, but I think if so she would have wanted him to share this tribute with her.

Ok, it's not known if he and Annabelle were or is more than just friends, but I still find it quite humorous and somewhat ...I can't think of the right word because if really depends on whether he is or was romantically involved with Annabelle.

Again, I think Annabelle looks really nice, especially her hair. Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! But, as you can see in the picture where she is bending over petting the dog in the previous post, this dress just will not win over any conservative royalist.

MyAdia said:
Again, I think Annabelle looks really nice, especially her hair. Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! But, as you can see in the picture where she is bending over petting the dog in the previous post, this dress just will not win over any conservative royalist.

You are right...many of the conservatives wouldn't care for her dress or the lip enhancement. (I think she looked better without it.) But I there is probably not much to worry about as I don't think there is anything more than friendship with her relationship with Albert. Absolutely hysterical when the dog started licking her toes...

thanks for all the pics .Annabelle looks nice very pretty.

pinklady1991 said:
You are right...many of the conservatives wouldn't care for her dress or the lip enhancement. (I think she looked better without it.) But I there is probably not much to worry about as I don't think there is anything more than friendship with her relationship with Albert. Absolutely hysterical when the dog started licking her toes...

Well, somebody else who was there seems to think differently. Here's part of the caption that was on all the Deadline pictures. The translation is mine.

...Tous les membres de l'expedition sont venus pour entourer le Prince mais c'est surtout la presence d'Annabelle Bond qui a ravi le Prince. Entre sourire et regards complices la soiree est place sous le signe de la romance. Une belle histoire pour cette aventuriere qui a gravi tous les plus hauts sommets de la planete, www.annabellebond.com. ...

All members of the expedition came to surround the Prince but it is especially the presence of Annabelle Bond that delighted the Prince. Between smile and collusive looks the evening is place under the sign of romance. A beautiful story for this aventurist who climbed all the highest summits of the planet, www.annabellebond.com

MyAdia said:
Well, somebody else who was there seems to think differently. Here's part of the caption that was on all the Deadline pictures. The translation is mine.

...Tous les membres de l'expedition sont venus pour entourer le Prince mais c'est surtout la presence d'Annabelle Bond qui a ravi le Prince. Entre sourire et regards complices la soiree est place sous le signe de la romance. Une belle histoire pour cette aventuriere qui a gravi tous les plus hauts sommets de la planete, www.annabellebond.com. ...

All members of the expedition came to surround the Prince but it is especially the presence of Annabelle Bond that delighted the Prince. Between smile and collusive looks the evening is place under the sign of romance. A beautiful story for this aventurist who climbed all the highest summits of the planet, www.annabellebond.com

Could be...could be. Again, it's just a waiting game and the caption was all conjecture. I think Albert is just one of those men whom women like because he enjoys their company -- he likes women because of themselves. Many often see that kind of interest as romantic or a need for conquest...but it just may be that he enjoys being around women for the sake of being around women. She'd be an interesting princess...

Feel free to call me bitchy, but girlfriend or no, Annabelle seems to have taken a leaf or two out of CW's book. (Both the "Ooh, I'm being photographed together with PA" and the more general "let's try to attract this guy" pages at least.)

And that dress, I mean why is she wearing a top at all? Luckily my vocabulary doesn't include the words to express my opinion and the one word I do know probably isn't allowed. Let's say abysmal. At least. (No green sick smiley available?)

What is it with Albert? Does he radiate something that makes every woman in his vicinity go totally bonkers? I've sofar seen few pictures of Albert with women who are behaving reasonably dignified or even normal in his presence.

<shudders>

Sorry for going off topic, but Annablond's:) pictures were posted here.
G.

In post # 19
The 5th and 6th pictures show PA and Annabelle clowning around for the cameras.
But there is a "natural look" in the 7th...

After looking at the dinner table pictures,(Even if PA and Annabelle are just friends) , If I were CW I would be feeling like______ right now. Do you think she surfs the web for PA pictures??

PS --I wonder why that scheduled private safari was cancelled??

Last edited:
Do you think Albert's and Annabelle's pictures will be scattered across the front pages of tabloids as his and Charlene's was? Or was it because Charlene made it very obvious with her actions (head embraced on his shoulders) and her words (comment about Turino is great for lovers - tacky!) that they were romantically involved. Plus, everybody liked that he kissed her hands (although it semed to me that she was cold - thus some of the cuddling and rubbing of hands).

However, the Deadline pictures had on the caption not for tabloids, Italy, and Spain. We shall see.

If they had any relation ship before it all over now what kind of woman will still date a man that his picture been posted all over the world on magazine cover with another woman Annabelle seem to be a very classy woman she is well put together she is also from a noble family from England.

Last edited:
pama said:
If they had any relation ship before it all over now what kind of woman will still date a man that his picture been posted all over the world on magazine cover with another woman.
Albert is a rich charming prince, obviously, there are some. During the five year period that he had a "relationship" with Nicole, I'm sure there had to be some magazine coverage of him with other women and Nicole still had sex with him.

pama said:
Annabelle seem to be a very classy woman she is well put together she is also from a noble family from England.
I am impressed with her adventurist spirit. Not that many people, men or women have achieved what she has. I don't know...those openings in that dress is not screaming classy to me. But, her hair is slammin! And she has nice teeth (already two up on Charlene).

What is it with Albert? Does he radiate something that makes every woman in his vicinity go totally bonkers? I've sofar seen few pictures of Albert with women who are behaving reasonably dignified or even normal in his presence.

I suspect power and wealth are at the core of his appeal. Annabelle looks good, at least she's behaving with some dignity, which the occasion demands. She's not going to stand on a stage with PA and crawl all over him.... Who knows if CW isn't back at PA's apartment just waiting for him to get home? If she is, she's not a bit worried about a few pics. And who's to say the photographer did'nt just print the shots he took during the 10 minutes the two of them talked all night?

MyAdia said:
Thanks for the pictures! The dog is adorable. I'm assuming he was Prince Albert's sled dog. I wonder if this is the first time a dog has ever attended a royal gala (at least in Monaco). Dogs are much better dates for Albert anyway. They don't talk.

that is sooo funny!:) :p :)

MyAdia said:
Annabelle looks very nice in these pictures, especially her hair. She is dressed as I have seen many Hollywood stars dressed. But, I do not think she was trying to win over any royalist with her choice of dress. The slit in the front and the opening in the back is not the normal attire you would see a princess in. Which leads to another question...

If you were Albert's girl (as Charlene was just at least two months ago), how would you feel if he was at a gala and was as chumy as he seems with Annabelle? Can one assume that Charlene's days are gone (regardless if Annabelle is just a friend or perhaps more)?

I find this whole scenario rather amusing. Last summer there were several pictures published of Albert with Annabelle (and others) on a boat, where Annabelle and Albert were at least cuddled together (it wasn't as obvious as with Charlene the extent of their relationship). Then at least 5 months later, we hear that he spent New Years Eve in South Africa and because of Charlene's Olympic debut, we can assume he spent it with her. Now, less than two months after the publication of very public pictures of Charlene and Albert engaged in very public display of affection in Maldives, he is seen being chumy with Annabelle again. she's is sitting next to him and she didn't bring a date. I know someone mentioned previously that she has a boyfriend, but I think if so she would have wanted him to share this tribute with her.

Ok, it's not known if he and Annabelle were or is more than just friends, but I still find it quite humorous and somewhat ...I can't think of the right word because if really depends on whether he is or was romantically involved with Annabelle.

I can think of the right word for it, Albert is fickle:) :p and he's not committed (at least publically) to any one woman.

There are alot of women who would 'snuggle' up to him, but I do believe that this lady seems abit more mature in the way she presents herself in a picture with PA than CW (but then again, CW was very obviouly showing herself to be just plain out sleeping around with PA). If there is something going on, I'm glad this lady is at least seeming to keep herself composed in public, not with her hands all over Albert. But from the pic, I think they seem to be just friends. I'm sure PA has probably flirted around with her.:) She is pretty too, she holds herself well and she is an accomplished sportswoman that's for sure.:) :)

Last edited:
Lillia said:
I can think of the right word for it, Albert is fickle:) :p and he's not committed (at least publically) to any one woman.
There are alot of women who would 'snuggle' up to him, but I do believe that this lady seems abit more mature in the way she presents herself in a picture with PA than CW (but then again, CW was very obviouly showing herself to be just plain out sleeping around with PA). If there is something going on, I'm glad this lady is at least seeming to keep herself composed in public, not with her hands all over Albert. But from the pic, I think they seem to be just friends. I'm sure PA has probably flirted around with her.:) She is pretty too, she holds herself well and she is an accomplished sportswoman that's for sure.:) :)

Lillia, of course, there should be difference in conducting between Charlene and Annabelle! Different situations and different events cannot be compared. Olympic games' story was a mere attempt of PA to be lost if the crowd. Maldives - private meeting too.
As to the Gala evening, Annabelle did not accompany PA, she was just a member of the group that was in the focus of attention. It would be too ridiculous if such smart woman as Annabelle looked like a clown or woman of easy virtue during Gala all the time...

paca said:
If I am not mistaken by the close-ups of Anabelle, I think she had a lip job (though more discreet then what we usually see in MC).

ooh - I think you may be right. Is that a painful thing? Because in a few of the photos it looks like that top lip is about to bust. But maybe it was just the gloss.

Annablond, who said that? hahaha!

If I am not mistaken by the close-ups of Anabelle, I think she had a lip job (though more discreet then what we usually see in MC)
if thats true,,yuck i dont understand why people put foregin stuff into their bodies. esp. the lips, that stuff makes you smile funny plus it looks fake i mean always looks fake. people should be happy with what they were born with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exist a video of ALbert speaking?/ i want to listen in french or english?? In same moment he has speak in spanish>>

Exist a video of ALbert speaking?/ i want to listen in french or english?? In same moment he has speak in spanish>>
Here's a list of videos of Prince Albert speaking from the Arctic Expedition website.

Also, here's a YouTube video taken at the North Pole gala held in Monaco. There's footage of Prince Albert halfway into the video, but there are also interviews from his fellow expeditioners.

Could be...could be. Again, it's just a waiting game and the caption was all conjecture. I think Albert is just one of those men whom women like because he enjoys their company -- he likes women because of themselves. Many often see that kind of interest as romantic or a need for conquest...but it just may be that he enjoys being around women for the sake of being around women. She'd be an interesting princess...

Maybe interesting, but not a right choice for PA either. She seems to be an adventurer and that is the last thing PA needs in his life. He needs someone to be a stabilizing factor in his life and not a distraction. Someone more serious, domestic and disciplined to help him with "housekeeping", not someone who would encouraged him to wander around the world and explore the middle of Earth.
PA is so easily distracted that he needs a woman whom will not only guide him but nurture him as well (he seems to need that too).
Whom ever he marries, if ever, have to be a strong and stable woman if that marriage is, not only to merely survive, but to flourish as well. She won't have an easy job. I wouldn't envy her!JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom