Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert and Charlene are attending the IAAF track/field competition in Monaco this evening. I haven't seen any photos, but I've been watching the live broadcast and the producers has shown them several times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the dress is doing any favour to her. Maybe i need to see the whole outfit in order to conclude. Her face is nice, though.

Last edited:

Prince Albert attended the 2013 FINA World Championships in Barcelona, Spain, yesterday, July 28, and presented the medals during the victory ceremony of the women's 4x100-metre freestyle relay swimming event.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:

Thank you, melina premiere! I've now moved both posts to this thread here!

And here are some addditional pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Yesterday Prince Albert and princess charlene celebrated the 40 birthday of the club allemand international at the hermitage hotel. The photos are very small
they are on the BEW photos

Two photos in bestimage photo. One at the beginnig and an other in the list of the photos

http://www.bestimage.fr/

:previous:

Here are the two mentioned pics, as the gallery is not a permanent one:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene arrived at Torp Airport in Norway by private jet on Friday, then they were taken down to Kragerø Resort. They came to the 50th birthday party of Albert's friend Jan Kvalheim, a former beach volleyball player.
Fyrsteparet fester i Norge - Side2
Translation

I believed Princess Charlene wore a black dress but With the translation , I read it was a pant. Wo is Marion Ravn?

Oh dear, not the best look for Albert. Perhaps Charlene will take up the challenge and get him into shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom