Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
louisgarrel said:
does anyone know any facts about JGG ? like where she lives, her friends, her school. i don't mean to be a stalker but the casiraghi trio have so much info out about them as well as PAs son Alex, and there every move followed , i just thought it might be the same with her. i would like to know what she is like instead of just hearing the speculation and here say of her life....

I think it has something to do with distance and location. If JGG lived in Paris or anywhere in Europe, she would probably be followed a bit more. In the States, the press hasn't picked up on this story because PA doesn't live here. If PA was bigger (more newsworthy) in the US, JGG would be followed by the press here in the US.

Tosca said:
I think she meant that in Italy you are obliged to leave at least one tenth of what you have to your children, but that she didn't know how things go there in the States.:)

She meant France/Monaco.
This is where this law applies.

"In Paris with the secret daughter!"

• ALBERTO DI MONACO
A Parigi con la figlia segreta

Last edited:
"In Paris with the secret daughter!"

cover.jpg

• ALBERTO DI MONACO
A Parigi con la figlia segreta

sommone said:
I don't understand either why he won't just take a paternity test, and get it over with? That way, he could shut TR up for good if JG isn't his. I would feel sorry for the little girl though.

He won't because he knows he's her father. Why else? Well, I think that whole thing with claiming Alexandre did nothing good for his image. Can you imagine how bad it would look for him to claim JGG 14 years after the fact? Not such good PR....call me crazy.....

Is one of those pics supposed to be Albert with Jazmin? I can't tell since the image is so small, but I dont see anyone resembling him on the cover. . .Perhaps there are more pics of this alleged meeting?

BurberryBrit said:
Is one of those pics supposed to be Albert with Jazmin? I can't tell since the image is so small, but I dont see anyone resembling him on the cover. . .Perhaps there are more pics of this alleged meeting?

No, the cover is portraying a guy who won sort of a reality show, then a well know Italian couple: Yaki Elkann and his wife Lavinia, and two actors.

I feel sorry for Jazmin, she's the real victim in all of this.

AplePie said:
She has her mother and Bruce McCormick to thank for it.

AplePie said:

Yes, I have to agree -- they both look like victims in their recent trip to Paris published tonight.

leahteresa said:
He won't because he knows he's her father. Why else? Well, I think that whole thing with claiming Alexandre did nothing good for his image. Can you imagine how bad it would look for him to claim JGG 14 years after the fact? Not such good PR....call me crazy.....

Okay, you're crazy! (j/k)

According to published story and photos tonight both JGG and PA seem quite normal while in Paris this week. Would like to read entire story and see all photographs if anyone can scan and post.

And no, I can't imagine how bad it will look for PA -- it's between him and JGG.

TrustWorthy said:
Yes, I have to agree -- they both look like victims in their recent trip to Paris published tonight.
What makes them look like victims? A trip to Paris doesn't exactly make someone look like a poor victim. How many people get to go to Paris? Not as many as would like to.

TrustWorthy said:

According to published story and photos tonight both JGG and PA seem quite normal while in Paris this week. Would like to read entire story and see all photographs if anyone can scan and post.

And no, I can't imagine how bad it will look for PA -- it's between him and JGG.
Well his big fat name is allegedly on this girl's birth certificate. I don't really care if she's his or not. The important thing is that she doesn't affect Caroline and her children in the line of succession since imo the throne should pass to her and Andrea. Rainier didn't give half his fortune to her for nothing. :)

Laviollette said:
What makes them look like victims? A trip to Paris doesn't exactly make someone look like a poor victim. How many people get to go to Paris? Not as many as would like to.

I was being S A R C A S T I C.

TrustWorthy said:
I was being S A R C A S T I C.
It didn't sound sarcastic. It sounded like the same old poor, poor TR story in which she allegedly got knocked up by Prince Albert and now has to chase him for a few pennies a month; a far cry from when she once thought little Jazmin was the heir to the Monegasque throne.

Laviollette said:
It didn't sound sarcastic. It sounded like the same old poor, poor TR story in which she allegedly got knocked up by Prince Albert and now has to chase him for a few pennies a month; a far cry from when she once thought little Jazmin was the heir to the Monegasque throne.

You must not have seen the photos and story in Europe tonight -- appears PA, JGG and TR are all in Paris.

TrustWorthy said:
You must not have seen the photos and story in Europe tonight -- appears PA, JGG and TR are all in Paris.

where can we see these photos and story?

Laviollette said:
Well his big fat name is allegedly on this girl's birth certificate. I don't really care if she's his or not. The important thing is that she doesn't affect Caroline and her children in the line of succession since imo the throne should pass to her and Andrea. Rainier didn't give half his fortune to her for nothing. :)

I guess there is no worry since an illegitimate child cannot be part of the line of succession.

Of course it's the U.S. but I think what W. R. Hearst did was both smart & funny, leaving $1.00 to anyone who claimed to be an illegitimate heir.

donatella said:
where can we see these photos and story?
yeah, where is this story and the pictures, not that the tabloids are above pasting photos together. this sounds a bit suspicious to me.

sandsla said:
I guess there is no worry since an illegitimate child cannot be part of the line of succession.

Of course it's the U.S. but I think what W. R. Hearst did was both smart & funny, leaving $1.00 to anyone who claimed to be an illegitimate heir.
:D That's a new one I haven't heard. PA could do the same despite all of the talk that "French law" requires him to leave half his fortune to his "natural" child(ren). He could leave whatever he wants, to anyone he wants and there is not much France can do since I don't believe the family's wills are micro-managed by the French government. It's just not something they would care about.

Last edited:
Until I see pics, I won't believe it. Why would he be hanging out with the girl who he didn't father? Knowing that he is hounded by the press, that wouldn't be a logical move.

It is amusing to me that everyone was pouring over the Paris snaps looking for Charlene. What if the blonde he was with turned out to be Jazmin or even Tamara?

Ann

TrustWorthy said:
She meant France/Monaco.
This is where this law applies.
I don't think we know what inheritance law is in MC, only what France law says. I can't imagine that the last will of testament of the Sovereign of MC would be subject to French jurisdiction or even of any interest to France. And no one ever answers my question of what is France going to do if MC doesn't follow their laws on this issue? Say if PA leaves 5% instead of 50% of his estate to non-wedlock children, what can anybody, including France, do about it? PR left 1% of his estate to his own in-wedlock daughter, Stephanie. Is France up in arms? No.

TrustWorthy said:

Where is the proof of this get together in Paris? Where are the pictures?

Suonymona said:
It is amusing to me that everyone was pouring over the Paris snaps looking for Charlene. What if the blonde he was with turned out to be Jazmin or even Tamara?

Ann
Actually, it might have been Linda Lacoste too. She is blond and like her husband a close friend to PA. The Blond seemed shorter then CW, but I could be wrong. I don't really think it is that important to know though. (If I remember correctly they were in front of the crazy horse http://www.lecrazyhorseparis.com/,which is not quite the establishment I would want to be found on a date with my BF and I doubt that you would find many of those recent new princesses anywhere near it and especially not with photographers around)

wait, im confused,can anyone translate a bit of what the artical says?

was PA in paris at the same time JGG was?
did they have a secret meeting?

Yes, I'm confussed too. Who's in Paris? I did not see any pics of him with JGG or CW in the bunch posted above. Translation...?

If JGG is his child it will not affect the succession at all. I have long thought that PA not claiming Jazmin had as much to do with Rainer as anything else. Why else would PA be so desperate to keep NC and Alexandre in the dark until after his death. I have no proof, I just suspect. I hope he is in Paris with JGG, it's about time.

Oh, and I have been to the Crazy Horse in Paris and no, no Princess in waiting needs to turn up there. It's about nude women, yes they can sing and dance but the show is about nude women. Not quite as in your face as a strip club but very close.

BurberryBrit said:
Until I see pics, I won't believe it. Why would he be hanging out with the girl who he didn't father? Knowing that he is hounded by the press, that wouldn't be a logical move.

You do not know he didn't father her because he has not submitted to a DNA test, publically anyway. No other proff is unequivical. But if he does turn up in a picture with her you can pretty much bet he knows he is. Not submitting to a DNA test that could clear up the whole matter pretty much says it all.

Yes, a court can order anyone to give up their DNA with proof. You cannot just ask and recieve, you have to make a case. PA argued that he was out of the juristiction of the California courts and he won. He could not make a case that he was not her father.

Looking back at the pictures, the girl has some resemblance but not enough to convince me he fathered her. Although he should just do a DNA test just to prove what he is saying. It wouldn't hurt in my opinion. How old is Jazmin anyways? and why now?

Kelly said:
Looking back at the pictures, the girl has some resemblance but not enough to convince me he fathered her. Although he should just do a DNA test just to prove what he is saying. It wouldn't hurt in my opinion. How old is Jazmin anyways? and why now?

she's like 14, and this has been going on since she was born but now that Rainier is dead it's become more strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom