The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 05:56 AM
Serene Highness

Looks like tabloids cooked another story to increase sale. I mean of course Jasmin's story that is actually quite old. Even if they will have to pay damages to prince Albert, still increased sale after "new story" was worth the effort.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Well theres the article I'll try to get off the internet about Jazmin Grimaldi case and it even said She bears an resemblence to Princess Caroline.
I read this too, but to me, she looks like her mother Tamara

Old 03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Aristocracy

Bunte and Voici

Can anyone scan and post both articles; Bunte and Voici?
Maybe a link to translated version for those of us limited in French and German?

Seems like what's been posted in only a part of entire article.

Thanks
Old 03-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Nobility

There are recent pics of Jazmin and her mother on the Albert Current Events thread.

I posted there what I should have posted here, I did not see this thread.

Albert most certainly is her father. If he wasn't, he would do a DNA test and make it public, but he won't and American law cannot touch him. That is the only was to know for sure. Time of birth, interviews, mother a bit crazy, whatever, the only thing that will speak the truth is DNA and he's not going to do it. Now, I did read somewhere, truth of fiction, that DNA had been taken from the child by representatives from Monoco. Well, if this is truth then we know for sure he's the father because if he wasn't, they would have made it public, just like they have in other cases.

IMO, opening acknowleging Alexandre did not make him look like he was stepping up to the plate to showcase a new Monoco with higher ethical standards. I mean, he would never would have done it if NC had not gone to the press. (Which I think was wrong) But he's sure not going to acknowledge JGG. I mean, 15 years latter......too little,,,,too late.. That sure wouldn't do anything for his public image.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
...But he's sure not going to acknowledge JGG. I mean, 15 years latter......too little,,,,too late.. That sure wouldn't do anything for his public image.
Then why doesn't TR go on with her life and stop dragging this now teenage girl around, chasing PA when it is clear he's not going to have a DNA test, acknowledge Jazmin in any way or leave any inheritance for her? At some point Jazmin should be living a normal life and not being fed all of this fantasy about her father being a prince and she being a princess which seems to me what TR has been doing.

I don't condone PA's behavior and anyone whose read my posts know that I am scathing when it comes to him. But I can understand that maybe he doesn't want to be blackmailed into taking a DNA test because he has taken at least one other test and it was negative. Is he supposed to give his blood for testing everytime one of his past bed partners says she has given birth to his child?

There is also no guarantee that Jazmin would receive child support or any part of an inheritance. I know that there is all this talk about little Alexandre getting half of PA's estate under French law but if PA doesn't leave a dime to his son, who is he or NC going to go to. MC is a sovereign state and no one can make the family do anything. This goes for Jazmin too. There's no guarantee she will get anything even if she is his daughter. MC is out of the jurisdiction of the United States and France.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Royal Highness

It would be so much easier just to DNA it and get it over with, like the case of TV actor Bill Cosby and his alleged teenage daugther. She was a fraudulent case instigated by her mother who convinced the kid she was Bill Cosby's daugther. DNA took care of that lie to shut that case closed.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Aristocracy

Let's judge TR once she "actually" does "something." And here's something to chew on regarding the Birth Certificate -- Albert had his lawyers come to California during the paternity case to fight, not the paternity, but rather whether the State of California has jurisdiction... and you can bet those high-priced lawyers knew very well they could have also petitioned the court to have that Birth Certificate amended. It's interesting you mention "jealousy" -- I wonder, it's true isn't it... those out to tarnish NC and TR for their actions, or lack of -- is nothing more than petty jealousy. And how about this young boy and girl -- has anyone ever considered how they, feel or will feel, after they learn of all this.

Which brings me to a VERY INTERESTING observation... those photos of JG in Monaco -- she sure looks like a good-looking, well-rounded happy child -- despite reports and postings to the opposite.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Courtier

TR obviously gave the birth certificate to the Euro tabloids and she has been selling this story to the tabloids since Jazmin was born. This has been discussed widely in this forum for some time now. I am not a fan of PA of late but TR's behavior seems to have crossed a line if she took her daughter to MC without an invitation. It would seem bazaar and border on stalking. The fact is if PA doesn't want to take a DNA test, he's not going to take a DNA test.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
Then why doesn't TR go on with her life and stop dragging this now teenage girl around, chasing PA when it is clear he's not going to have a DNA test, acknowledge Jazmin in any way or leave any inheritance for her? At some point Jazmin should be living a normal life and not being fed all of this fantasy about her father being a prince and she being a princess which seems to me what TR has been doing.

I don't condone PA's behavior and anyone whose read my posts know that I am scathing when it comes to him. But I can understand that maybe he doesn't want to be blackmailed into taking a DNA test because he has taken at least one other test and it was negative. Is he supposed to give his blood for testing everytime one of his past bed partners says she has given birth to his child?

There is also no guarantee that Jazmin would receive child support or any part of an inheritance. I know that there is all this talk about little Alexandre getting half of PA's estate under French law but if PA doesn't leave a dime to his son, who is he or NC going to go to. MC is a sovereign state and no one can make the family do anything. This goes for Jazmin too. There's no guarantee she will get anything even if she is his daughter. MC is out of the jurisdiction of the United States and France.
OH, I agree with every point, but he has never taken a DNA test on the paternity of JGG. If he did and the results were never published, you can bet it was positive. I do not have the faintist clue what TR is doing. I suspect that after the NC scandal she pretty much figured she was due. Not for inheritance but possibly for back child support, which is a legitimate claim in the US, don't know about France. I also think she came out very publically and said "PA is the father", by not affirming paturnity it almost makes her look like she doesn't know who the father is which is not the kindist thing to accuse a woman of in the international press. She may be completely off her rocker but her story has never changed. The birth certificate, like the interviews, physical charateristice, timing of the birt, none of it are conclussive. Only DNA and he won't do it cause he's the father and it would only hurt him to own it so many years later.

If I were PA advisor, I would advise him to pay them to go away. He's the father that's why he hasn't taken a DNA test like Bill Cosby.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
TR obviously gave the birth certificate to the Euro tabloids and she has been selling this story to the tabloids since Jazmin was born. This has been discussed widely in this forum for some time now. I am not a fan of PA of late but TR's behavior seems to have crossed a line if she took her daughter to MC without an invitation. It would seem bazaar and border on stalking. The fact is if PA doesn't want to take a DNA test, he's not going to take a DNA test.
I believe a record of birth is a public document and anyone can get ahold of it. PA doesn't want to take a DNA test because he's the father, and I agree, he's not going to.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Nobility

Here is a link to the article this thread is based on. An interview where PA does not even come close to denying paturnity of JGG. The title for this thread is completley misleading and I think we should open a new one with a less conclussion title...

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...d=670&Itemid=2
Old 03-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Nobility

OOOPs, link does not work but you can see the article in at the beginning of this thread.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
...An interview where PA does not even come close to denying paturnity of JGG. The title for this thread is completley misleading and I think we should open a new one with a less conclussion title...
He has been very wishy-washy when discussing the subject of other children out there that could be his. He told Larry King last year that he did not know of any allegations that could be true. Still, the issue is 14 year old Jazmin. Should she be allowed to go on with her life and not have it consumed by her mother's desire to make PA her father when he has shown no interest in even finding out if biologically he is the father? And remember the woman who swore that Bill Cosby fathered her teenage daughter had the whole country believing she was telling the truth (Bill Cosby eventually provided a DNA sample to test paternity but Autumn Jackson refused to submit to the test indicating she knew it was a lie). Maybe we should not aid and abet this mother in her scheme. What if PA calls her bluff and it turns out he's not the father? Is TR going to pay the price for what she's done to her daughter?
Old 03-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Aristocracy

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview With Prince Albert II
Aired October 26, 2005 - 21:00 ET

"KING: I'm told in another interview it is suspected that you might have other children. Did you say that?

ALBERT: I didn't really say that.

KING: Let's clear it up.

ALBERT: It came out in a very -- in a wrong way and I don't anticipate, I don't think and I don't know of any other case. I know that I've read the papers like everybody else and a lot of people can make claims and it's easy to make claims now that this story is out."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...26/lkl.01.html
Old 03-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Nobility

"He fumbles when discussing the possibility of children, noting there are other women who have made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said. He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.

Ms. Rotolo made a paternity claim shortly after the child was born, he said, but after an American court dismissed the case, he thought the matter had gone away. Since the story of young Alexandre hit the press, though, he said she had contacted his lawyer again."

This is from the interview at the beginning of this thread. He does know of other cases and he has never denied father her.

He can't,,,,,cause he's her father and if he wasn't, he would take a DNA test and clear it up.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
You speak as if you know for a fact.
Prove to us she has sold anything to the press.
Until then -- you know no more than any of us.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:01 AM
Gentry

Yes, he has certainely not denied her. Infact from his interview last year on CNN, he really does not know for sure. I will feel really bad for JGG if he is her father.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Nobility

I'm not going to guess whether he is or isn't her father.

I would hope he is her father because if her mother has been telling her this all these year's and it turned out not to be true I think it could be devastating for a young girl.

Old 03-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Serene Highness

I don't know if he is or is not, either. But if there was any remote possibility, then he should have stepped up to the plate and done a DNA test. Refusing to do the test is refusing to acknowledge the possibilty which is very much like a denial.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Someone asked for pics of JJG. Here are some appeared on this week's issue of NOVELLA200
(NOVELLA2000)