The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy80
Then how did Rainier disinherit Stephanie? She didn't get an equal share of his worth from what I read.
I haven't actually read the will to know what she received. I feel part of this is talk and the press however I don't know that for sure someone else might have a better insight that is factual and not from the press. Take half of Rainier's value divide it 3 ways that's Stephanie's share unless Rainier left her more. Said to be a billion. Half is 500,000,000. Divide that 3 ways its roughly 15,000,000. Albert being the son and heir he was given more. Albert was also wealthy before his father passed away. Also to disinherit means you get nothing at all this wasn't the case.

Old 09-18-2005, 04:46 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

150,000,000, you mean. :)

Old 09-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
150,000,000, you mean. :)
oops on the , placement
Old 09-18-2005, 04:49 PM
Courtier

Are you sure Monaco citizens and the Princely Family in particular abide to these same rule? I guess the Family must have different succession law, but I'm not sure...Anyway, usually it's true that in Europe you can't disinherit a child or a lawful husband or wife...

Kisses
Old 09-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Are you sure Monaco citizens and the Princely Family in particular abide to these same rule? I guess the Family must have different succession law, but I'm not sure...Anyway, usually it's true that in Europe you can't disinherit a child or a lawful husband or wife...

Kisses
I am going by what I read that in most cases Monaco acknowledges all the laws France does like that one.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Aristocracy

In the US you have to give at least 1/3 to the spouse unless they waive the right; there are no rights for children.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Clip from Nicoles interview

A princess in waiting, and waiting...

Nicole Coste: "Stephanie wants me and Alexander!"

She lives in a house 30 minutes drive from "HIM". She shows interest in global issues like the UN anniversary only because of HIM ("Is he going? When? Where???"). She blames the media. HIS sisters, HIS advisers...

Nicole Coste - The woman from Togo who went to the media's help(!) to introduce her baby with prince Albert of Monaco, was waiting for me and my friend in gourmet restaurant - placed in a romantic chateau near her new house. The restaurant had a tasting menu which included 7?, 8? courses.

Nicole - time in her hand - went for it. Dressed in a shoulder revealing black dress - a funny choice for lunch - and very high heels, she sat down, looking at me nervously. I had talked with her before on the phone. Frankly, my mind - in the middle the big worldwide promotion of my interview with Zimbabwe's ruler Robert Mugabe - was not up to speed with the Monaco royals, let alone - the ones who try to become ones.

"Mugabe?" askes the African born Nicole. "Is he nice?... Who? Who is he????

Her ignorance is what, probably, keeps her going. Going where? Location is not specific. But the direction, during our long conversation, could not be missed: Fame, glamour, money - lots of money. . . . . . . .

http://www.daphnebarak.com/page/page/1558088.htm[/QUOTE]

People who interview heads of State have to have insight into people. This was assia posted this in Albert's thread.
Quote:
I saw the interview Thierry Ardisson (very famous French interviewer) made which was transmitted saturday.on French TV. First she had requested that all the public present on the show leave the stage, she wanted to be alone with him, as "the mother of a head of state's child". it was just ridiculous, she didn't want to answer any questions, she just sat smiling at him saying I don't want to answer to that but what she said is that she wanted Alex grow up like any other child with no media attention but if she keeps on speaking to the media lile that how does she want them to leave her alone !She should now keep low-profile and raise her child !
Old 09-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Serene Highness

I agree -- he has met from the beginning his obligation to provide material support for the boy. If he does not want more, then I thin he has a right to leave it at that.

May not be what some folks want him to do -- but as he has sincerely said he is not ready/does not want to be a parent, then leave it at that. No one should try to force it on him and he should not conform his private life to the whims of what strangers want him to do. I wouldn't.

Just my own opinion.:p
Old 09-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
All you ladies who defend Nicole and feel she isn't a vindictive, nasty, bitter ex-lover of Albert's who would do anything to cause him harm in print of other wise defiantly slug mug to contradict Albert's interview. I have to say she did her latest stunt due to the fact Albert said she had an attitude and let me tell you its now a proven fact its worse then I anticipated.

The saddest part of this whole thing is Albert can't openly defend himself. She can talk all she wants until Albert slaps her with a gag order then her fun will end. Also what happened to her saying she wouldn't give anymore interviews? Guess the leopard is showing its true spots.
I think NC has more of an agenda going. I believe her agenda has not fully revealed itself yet.

In the other thread, it was reported that NC has now hired a press agent to tend to her own publicity needs. Someone that wants to be left out of the spotlight (as she claimed she wanted) would not do such a thing as seek it out.

She also claimed that the only true thing she wanted from Albert was a public recognition for the boy, so I do not quite understand why she would be further upset with him -- she got what she asked for and then some. Why would she be upset still?

Seems NC is even spreading her own gossip about Tamara Rotolo and Jasmine -- even thought a reporter asked her, she could have said 'No comment', but she did not do that and said a few more things also...

LadyM, I think you called it spot on a little while ago when NC did those photo spreads, you mentioned (I think) that it seemed like she was probably launching some kind of PR thing...

Please don't let me put words on you though, if you did not mention that, let me know:)
Old 09-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I agree -- he has met from the beginning his obligation to provide material support for the boy. If he does not want more, then I thin he has a right to leave it at that.

May not be what some folks want him to do -- but as he has sincerely said he is not ready/does not want to be a parent, then leave it at that. No one should try to force it on him and he should not conform his private life to the whims of what strangers want him to do. I wouldn't.

Just my own opinion.:p
This is just my opinion but feel not being ready might mean the whole marriage and children thing because he hasn't found the one to put up with all that is connected to being his wife. The press, the social demands of having to dress up and go to a function when she would much rather stay home sit in a long warm bath to relax, watch TV or read.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Serene Highness

I think Albert need a lady who would shun scandals and not go looking to create problems for him (or her)
Old 09-19-2005, 02:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
This is just my opinion but feel not being ready might mean the whole marriage and children thing because he hasn't found the one to put up with all that is connected to being his wife. The press, the social demands of having to dress up and go to a function when she would much rather stay home sit in a long warm bath to relax, watch TV or read.
I agree with that. He does not, did not want any marriage/parenting situation like that forced onto him.

If he wants to do that, he -- like anyone else -- should go into it 1000% of his own free will or not at all:)

Who would?
Old 09-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I think NC has more of an agenda going. I believe her agenda has not fully revealed itself yet.

In the other thread, it was reported that NC has now hired a press agent to tend to her own publicity needs. Someone that wants to be left out of the spotlight (as she claimed she wanted) would not do such a thing.

She also claimed that the only true thing she wanted from Albert was a public recognition for the boy, so I do not quite understand why she would be further upset with him -- she got what she asked for and then some. Why would she be upset still?

Seems NC is even spreading her own gossip about Tamara Rotolo and Jasmine -- even thought a reporter asked her, she could have said 'No comment', but she did not do that and said a few more things also...

LadyM, I think you called it spot on a little while ago when NC did those photo spreads, you mentioned (I think) that it seemed like she was probably launching some kind of PR thing...

Please don't let me put words on you though, if you did not mention that, let me know:)
I'm not sure if I was the one that said it however I do agree with it. I have noticed none of Nicole's supporters have commented since the article came out. The bashing will be back on Albert soon being a neglectful father and making excuses for it its a cycle in human behavior. Have other things I would like to say only will keep from commenting at this time. Perhaps someone who has the whole article will post it here and we can translate it.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:02 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks -- I did read that somewhere (I think) but I'm glad you let me not put words on you -- that is not the intention. I would like to see that article myself too.

I hope PA does not play this kind of 'game' with her -- in my opinion, he should stay far far away from her. I hope he doesn't even respond to anything from her all.

Time will tell what NC is up to with keep stirring things up.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Jazmin photo

Never posted photo's of Tamara and Jazmin who looks like her mother. She also does look like she is a very happy with her mother. But then that is my opinion as to who she looks like as well. I have seen a full frontal view of Tamara. Cover
Old 09-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Serene Highness

IMO, Anyone, no matter who it is - the other parent, a grandparent whoever it may be projecting a negative attitude towards me would never prevent me from seeing and spending time with my children. It's a feeble excuse. At the end of the day if you want to see your children, you do. If you want to speak to them, you call them. If you don't have a good relationship with your ex-partner then you resolve custody and visitation in court maybe hire a mediator and see that precious child of yours. What are you going to say 15 years down the road when the child asks you "why didn't you ever vist?" - "because mommy had an attitude?" That doesn't cut it!:(

Whoever stated that Albert doesn't want the child or the responsibility of Alexandre I think pretty much got it right, either that or he's having a really hard time adjusting. What mother in her right mind could take the emotional rejection of her child lightly, no wonder she's so upset.

I seemed to have missed an article posted earlier but am unable to find it. If anyone could let me know where it is that would be great. I've searched but only in vain.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Aristocracy

You want to know what it NC agenda? that's easy: "I can be a good Princess of Monaco, I'll show you"
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:49 PM

It certainly does not take a genius to see why Albert and NC are not together anymore.

She seems to require a lot of attention. I don't like that. If Albert insists on marrying someone (I rather hope he stays single for the sake of Caroline and Andrea being his successors!) I hope the next Princess of Monaco is someone with a strong sense of public duty, discretion and of humble character.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Granted that I do not like NC's behaviour and what she said, I had the feeling that the interviewer seemed a bit biased against her, though.

A journalist should be objective, if I'm not mistaken...
Old 09-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Granted that I do not like NC's behaviour and what she said, I had the feeling that the interviewer seemed a bit biased against her, though.

A journalist should be objective, if I'm not mistaken...
Yes, they are suppose to be objective however they throw in their own opinions like Albert fumbling and fidgeting due to what he saw not being aware of what he was seeing is common for Albert. He doesn't stand still even giving a speech.