Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOPs, link does not work but you can see the article in at the beginning of this thread.

leahteresa said:
...An interview where PA does not even come close to denying paturnity of JGG. The title for this thread is completley misleading and I think we should open a new one with a less conclussion title...
He has been very wishy-washy when discussing the subject of other children out there that could be his. He told Larry King last year that he did not know of any allegations that could be true. Still, the issue is 14 year old Jazmin. Should she be allowed to go on with her life and not have it consumed by her mother's desire to make PA her father when he has shown no interest in even finding out if biologically he is the father? And remember the woman who swore that Bill Cosby fathered her teenage daughter had the whole country believing she was telling the truth (Bill Cosby eventually provided a DNA sample to test paternity but Autumn Jackson refused to submit to the test indicating she knew it was a lie). Maybe we should not aid and abet this mother in her scheme. What if PA calls her bluff and it turns out he's not the father? Is TR going to pay the price for what she's done to her daughter?

Last edited:
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview With Prince Albert II
Aired October 26, 2005 - 21:00 ET

"KING: I'm told in another interview it is suspected that you might have other children. Did you say that?

ALBERT: I didn't really say that.

KING: Let's clear it up.

ALBERT: It came out in a very -- in a wrong way and I don't anticipate, I don't think and I don't know of any other case. I know that I've read the papers like everybody else and a lot of people can make claims and it's easy to make claims now that this story is out."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...26/lkl.01.html

"He fumbles when discussing the possibility of children, noting there are other women who have made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said. He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.

Ms. Rotolo made a paternity claim shortly after the child was born, he said, but after an American court dismissed the case, he thought the matter had gone away. Since the story of young Alexandre hit the press, though, he said she had contacted his lawyer again."

This is from the interview at the beginning of this thread. He does know of other cases and he has never denied father her.

He can't,,,,,cause he's her father and if he wasn't, he would take a DNA test and clear it up.

Laviollette said:
TR obviously gave the birth certificate to the Euro tabloids and she has been selling this story to the tabloids since Jazmin was born. This has been discussed widely in this forum for some time now. I am not a fan of PA of late but TR's behavior seems to have crossed a line if she took her daughter to MC without an invitation. It would seem bazaar and border on stalking. The fact is if PA doesn't want to take a DNA test, he's not going to take a DNA test.

You speak as if you know for a fact.
Prove to us she has sold anything to the press.
Until then -- you know no more than any of us.

Yes, he has certainely not denied her. Infact from his interview last year on CNN, he really does not know for sure. I will feel really bad for JGG if he is her father.

I'm not going to guess whether he is or isn't her father.

I would hope he is her father because if her mother has been telling her this all these year's and it turned out not to be true I think it could be devastating for a young girl.

I don't know if he is or is not, either. But if there was any remote possibility, then he should have stepped up to the plate and done a DNA test. Refusing to do the test is refusing to acknowledge the possibilty which is very much like a denial.

Someone asked for pics of JJG. Here are some appeared on this week's issue of NOVELLA200
qnphyf.jpg
(NOVELLA2000)

The article reads they were taken around Christmas time (NOVELLA2000)
qnpkky.jpg

Last edited:
Besides it reads that Jasmine is rumored to have met Charlene (Novella2000)
qnpnxv.jpg

Tosca said:
Besides it reads that Jasmine is rumored to have met Charlene (Novella2000)

Sorry there was a misprint in the text, so I misinterpeted what read in the caption under the pic. It wasn't JJG that met Charlene, but Albert who flew to South Africa after meeting JJG on Dec.28th.:( :eek:

mhhh....i don´t really know if she´s his daughter.it could be.....but i can´t really believe it. it would be a big suprise if he has a second kid :). but he soon need a little prince for the throne ;) .

I cannot imagine that JGG is Not PA child. DNA is the only way to know for sure and he will not submit to a test, or did in private and knows he's her father. No way he took any DNA test that came out negative and it's a "secret". I almost remember reading something about it but I will have to dig out the article.

Also, I cannot say TR is going to get the mother of the year award but I can say that it's looking more and more like she has a right to be pissed. Single motherhood is a hard, especially if you have to watch the billionaire father in the press, not taking responsibility, knowing that just a tiny portion of his fortune would make life easier. I'm not saying she's poor, but she certainly isn't wealthy like him.

leahteresa said:
"He fumbles when discussing the possibility of children, noting there are other women who have made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said. He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.

Ms. Rotolo made a paternity claim shortly after the child was born, he said, but after an American court dismissed the case, he thought the matter had gone away. Since the story of young Alexandre hit the press, though, he said she had contacted his lawyer again."

This is from the interview at the beginning of this thread. He does know of other cases and he has never denied father her.
The poll on this thread began some time after the thread was created at my request to aide me in my research on public opinion on this case.

Albert has denied on a number of occassions after the orginal interview denied having fathering other children. That none of the other claims are true. Not having my computer to go to the interviews you will have to look for the information yourselves but its out there and they were posted.

I want to point out that Birth Certificates, as marriage licenses and divorces are public record and anyone has access. In the United States unless the father signs at the time of birth permission to add his name the mother can not legally add his if the parties are not married. Last year there was no fathers name on Jazmins. Only if there is legal documentation accompanied with a request for the fathers name to be changed to said birth certifcate can it be done. Forgery, fraud as extortion are felonies.

LadyMacAlpine said:
The poll on this thread began some time after the thread was created at my request to aide me in my research on public opinion on this case.

Albert has denied on a number of occassions after the orginal interview denied having fathering other children. That none of the other claims are true. Not having my computer to go to the interviews you will have to look for the information yourselves but its out there and they were posted.

I want to point out that Birth Certificates, as marriage licenses and divorces are public record and anyone has access. In the United States unless the father signs at the time of birth permission to add his name the mother can not legally add his if the parties are not married. Last year there was no fathers name on Jazmins. Only if there is legal documentation accompanied with a request for the fathers name to be changed to said birth certifcate can it be done. Forgery, fraud as extortion are felonies.

Can you please explain what you mean by the above; i.e. it's a forgery, he added his name within the last year, etc.

TrustWorthy said:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Can you please explain what you mean by the above; i.e. it's a forgery, he added his name within the last year, etc.
I said
Forgery, fraud as extortion are felonies
I made a statement. Do you by chance know the date of the legal change of documents? It had to have been after October 26, 2005.
tamarindiCNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview With Prince Albert II
Aired October 26, 2005 - 21:00 ET

"KING: I'm told in another interview it is suspected that you might have other children. Did you say that?

ALBERT: I didn't really say that.

KING: Let's clear it up.

ALBERT: It came out in a very -- in a wrong way and I don't anticipate, I don't think and I don't know of any other case. I know that I've read the papers like everybody else and a lot of people can make claims and it's easy to make claims now that this story is out."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...26/lkl.01.html
Thanks Tamar for providing the information.

Completely consfussed.....no where ever ever has he said JGG is not my child. Where is it? He can't say it cause he will not take the DNA, I hate to be ugly but can't you read?

I have not a clue what's going on with the birth certificate, but the one I saw posted on this web site could have been a complete fake, who can say.

The only way to know for sure if PA is the father is DNA and he went to court to avoid doing it.

I think this birth certificate posted on the Web may be fake. One question appears: If PA didn't give his last name to Alexandre, although there was DNA test done and he publicly recognized the boy so why PA would give his last name to never officialy recognized Jazmin?

Lakshmi said:
I think this birth certificate posted on the Web may be fake. One question appears: If PA didn't give his last name to Alexandre, although there was DNA test done and he publicly recognized the boy so why PA would give his last name to never officialy recognized Jazmin?
mmm...interesting.

Lakshmi said:

I believe in the United States, the mother can list anyone as the father. I don't believe the father necessarily has to sign the birth certificate or that any kind of signature is considered an admission of paternity.

Yes, I believe also there are differences in the laws regaurding birth certificates in the US and France. PA has no power to name or unname JGG because he just doesn't. I believe the mother can give the child any name she wants on the birth certificate, in the US, but a woman is not really suppossed to name a father without a signature, if she does, it really doens't mean anything, it just provides history for litagation later on.

I think it's generally pretty rare for a woman not to know who got her pregnant. It happens but not to the vast majority.

leahteresa said:
...PA has no power to name or unname JGG because he just doesn't...

I think it's generally pretty rare for a woman not to know who got her pregnant. It happens but not to the vast majority.
it seems that no one has the power to force PA to give his DNA either. and wasn't there a story somewhere about Jazmin having to be 2 months premature to be PA's daughter and that when TR tried to say she was born early it was confirmed Jazmin actually was a full-term baby? there is not much on this whole case because nothing other than the tabloids ever covers it. anybody with info, fill us in.

Are there any more pictures of her? She's really pretty...

yeah if the test was negative this story would have died a long time ago

i haven't said a word on this subject since it started but ever since i saw the non blurry pictures i knew that you did not need a DNA test to tell you that was his daughter. the look, lips they're Alberts. and then that pic of her in wyoming as a baby looks exactly like one in the princess caroline when she was younger thread that i saw yesterday(a baby picture of albert). i think Jazmin is indeed Albert's daughter. test or not.

Tosca those Scans are appalling!! :) Go for take two! :D

enchantednights said:
i haven't said a word on this subject since it started but ever since i saw the non blurry pictures i knew that you did not need a DNA test to tell you that was his daughter. the look, lips they're Alberts. and then that pic of her in wyoming as a baby looks exactly like one in the princess caroline when she was younger thread that i saw yesterday(a baby picture of albert). i think Jazmin is indeed Albert's daughter. test or not.
I don't get people seeing a resemblance between Jazmin and any member of the Grimaldi family here - Albert Caroline or Charlotte. It seems imaginary to prove that PA is the father. She looks totally like her mother but the thing is that still doesn't say PA is not the father either. You need DNA to know for sure and I don't think he is going to do a DNA test or should do it.

enchantednights said:
Actually I believe she has her mother's lips, in fact they're identical, take a look

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/392636-post7.html

Tamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom