Not really obsessed!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TortillaChips

Nobility
City
Leicestershire
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I don't usually do introductions as I don't post much on forums (although I seem to be constantly reading various!) but thought I should do a quick info to perhaps explain the moments of madness that may occasionally appear from my keyboard!!

I am Helen, I live in Coventry, England (I will escape eventally) and I'm 34. I've loved the Royal family since memories begin. I am literally bouncing around the walls at the moment with excitement.

I love reading the Royal Forums and the information is amazing e.g. I had never even considered the subject of the tiara but have become very interested with the pages and pages and pages of discussions about which tiara may be worn where!!

I am married and my husband very graciously copes with the fact that I do talk a lot about the BRF. I do also have a complete fascination with the Spanish Royal Family.

Thanks for bearing with my ramblings :ROFLMAO:

Hi Helen! I got sent to Coventry twice today (or was it thrice), so if you see me wandering around, just face me west and tell me to walk on! LOL This can be a very enjoyable experience.

haha :ROFLMAO: I love it :ROFLMAO: I will keep an eye out for you and bear in mind your instructions :D

Helen: :welcome:

Which tiara would you like to see Kate wear for the big day?

Back
Top Bottom