King Amir Yaqub Kahn

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ang

City
cheshire
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,just joined this site as I am the great great grandaughter of King Amir Yabub Kahn ,I need help doing a family tree...can anyone help please.Treaty of Gandamak was signed by my great great grandfather.

The TREATY between the British Government and His Highness Muhammad Yakub Khan, Amir of Afghanistan and its dependencies, concluded at Gandamak on the 26th May 1879, by His Highness the Amir Mahommed Yakub Khan on his own part and on the part of the British Government by Major (afterwards Sir Louis) P. L.N. Cavagnari, C. S. I.

Last edited:
Hi Ang,

Just joined this forum and saw your post. I am a great, great grandson of Amir Muhammad Yaqub Khan (please note his correct name and spellings).

His daughter was married to my great grandfather, Sardar Muhammad Yusuf Khan who was also his cousin, being the son of his uncle Sardar Muhammad Sharif Khan. The entire family settled in Dehra Dun, India.

Amir Yaqub Khan had a large family but it would be great to know who your direct ancestors were and what links we may have in common.

Regards,

Zia

Hi. Can I have your email address to correspond

Hi Ang,

Just joined this forum and saw your post. I am a great, great grandson of Amir Muhammad Yaqub Khan (please note his correct name and spellings).

His daughter was married to my great grandfather, Sardar Muhammad Yusuf Khan who was also his cousin, being the son of his uncle Sardar Muhammad Sharif Khan. The entire family settled in Dehra Dun, India.

Amir Yaqub Khan had a large family but it would be great to know who your direct ancestors were and what links we may have in common.

Regards,

Zia

Hi.
Sorry only just seen this today.
This is great.
Cani have your email address
Angela

Hi.
Sorry only just seen this today.
This is great.
Cani have your email address
Angela
I prefer replying to your email. Send it to me via the forum's service and I'll revert.
Zia

It's sent to your inbox.

Back
Top Bottom