I'm interested in Swedish and Danish royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessJenni

Aristocracy
City
Espoo
Country
Finland
Hello, I'm Jenni from Finland, interested especially in CP Mary and CP Frederick of Denmark, and CP Victoria and Daniel Westling of Sweden :p

I'm going to Sweden one week before the wedding of CP Victoria and Daniel, but I prefer to see every detail of their wedding from the TV at home :)

CP Mary of Denmark and Queen Silvia of Sweden (especially as young) are the prettiest female royals in my opinion. And Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark is the cutest male royal!

PS. I collect royal people postcards, if anyone is interested in exchange... especially when I go to Stockholm in June 2010, I will buy more Victoria/Daniel postcards from there.

Hello, PrincessJenni, you're welcome!
I hope you'll enjoy TRF as much as I do with many instructive as well as funny moments:flowers:
By the way: Do you know Jenni Vähämaa, a young figure skater from Finland? She's a true princess on the ice i.m.o., such a gracile artist. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her competing in championships since the European Championships 2008 in Zagreb...
I wish you a nice trip to Sweden in June, it's quite an alluring country in summer I think -having spent a couple of summer-holidays there when I was a child.

Hello and welcome to what I hope will be a favoured spot on the web for you.

Hi from Sweden!
I totally agree with you that Queen Silvia as young was the prettiest royal lady ever :)

hi! I think that Silvia is the pritiest Queen now she take very good care of her look! I hope i would be like her when I arrive to her age!
talking about skaters did you know Annuka Laukanna?

Welcome! I'm looking forward to the wedding as well, but doubt there will be much coverage here.

Hi PrincessJenni, wellcome to the royal forums

Hi, PrincessJenni. I too am fascinated with the Swedish RF, as well as the other Scandinavian royals...but your trip this summer will be easier than if I chose to make the trip from here in the US.
I am curious as to the overall view of the Swedish royals in Finland. Your Pres. Halonen is present at many events in Sweden and seems to have a very good relationship with the RF.
In addition, Finland has a long history with Sweden, but unlike the Norway split, Finland was first taken from Sweden in the Finnish War and then gained independence through the workings of the Soviet Union. Was/is there animosity regarding the past history...or is there a mutual affection among the Finnish and Swedish peoples?
Thanks in advance for any response to my questions. And, like you, I would much prefer to watch the wedding festivities in my own home without all the crowds and chaos :lol:.

Rascal

Back
Top Bottom