Hi!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Royal Darkness

Aristocracy
City
NoName
Country
Germany
I'm new! Wow!

I give you my Royal-Top-Five (so you can see my interests):

5.) Crownprincess Maximá
4.) Crownprincess Mette-Marit
3.) Crownprincess Letizia
2.) Crownprincess Victoria
1.) Princess Madeleine

I hope, that I can find many informations about my favourites - I hope, I can read many (new) informations about the royal families.

May I ask a question:
What is "rainbow press" and which newspaper is "okay", so that we can believe the articles? Which newspaper is worth reading and which newspaper is just rubbish?

I'm new! Wow!

I give you my Royal-Top-Five (so you can see my interests):

5.) Crownprincess Maximá
4.) Crownprincess Mette-Marit
3.) Crownprincess Letizia
2.) Crownprincess Victoria
1.) Princess Madeleine

I hope, that I can find many informations about my favourites - I hope, I can read many (new) informations about the royal families.

May I ask a question:
What is "rainbow press" and which newspaper is "okay", so that we can believe the articles? Which newspaper is worth reading and which newspaper is just rubbish?

Welcome to the forum!

As you read the threads in the different forums, you'll get an idea of the newspapers that the regular posters consider reliable and the ones they don't. Some papers can be reliable in some of their royal reporting and really biased in other cases, so it isn't always a simple matter.

Thread about newspapers?

Welcome to the forum!

As you read the threads in the different forums, you'll get an idea of the newspapers that the regular posters consider reliable and the ones they don't. Some papers can be reliable in some of their royal reporting and really biased in other cases, so it isn't always a simple matter.

Exists there an overview about the newspapers, the regular posters consider reliable? May I start a thread about it?

Last edited:
Royal Experts

Thanks a lot.

Next question:
What is about all these - self-styled - Royal Experts, presenting themselves on TV or writing for the yellowpress?

Is there an overview (a thread) about them?

Last time one of these Royal Experts wrote, that Princess Mary gave a party to Prince Felix's 5th birthday. He wrote also, that Prince Joachim took some lovely pictures. The truth is: The pictures were taken at Queen Margrethe's 40th weddingday (but the expert said, that Prince Joachim took them privately).

If I read nonsens like that, I ask myself:
What makes an Royal Expert?
Or: How becomes an Royal Expert?

I don't think we have a thread about it, so feel free to start one in either the Royal Library or Royal Chit Chat.

welcome you've found the right place if you love royals. in my humble opinion some of the posters on this forum ARE the only real royal experts. i don't think i've ever asked a question (btw there's no such thing as a stupid question- so feel free to ask anything) that hasn't received an insightful and usually documented answer. i love this place and i'm sure you will also.

Back
Top Bottom