hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
perth
Country
Australia
Hello my name is Mathias Wehrle. I have been a strong monarchist for a bit over a year now. Myself and several friends are currently in the process of inventing a new model of government we call social royalism .

I hope we have a great time :flowers:

:welcome: i hope you enjoy posting in TRF like me :flowers:

Nice to meet you earl of pudding / Mathias! :flowers::flowers:

I bet one of your favorite royals is Mary, am I right? I like her very much as you can see. Do you keep track of her royal life as well? She used to live down under after all so that's why I'm asking.

Greetings and best wishes to you :flowers:. Have a great time here, a social royalist! ;):ROFLMAO:

monic.

Last edited:
:welcome: and enjoy your time here :flowers:

Welcome to TRF, I hope you enjoy posting as much as I do!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
princess Marry is defiantly close to the top of my list of my favourite royals. I think she is a remarkable woman smart and strong .every time news about the Danish royal house happens i get existed

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
princess Marry is defiantly close to the top of my list of my favourite royals. I think she is a remarkable woman smart and strong .every time news about the Danish royal house happens i get existed
Certainly :).

Enjoy this forum to the full; in other words, make yourself at home! ;)

Welcome! Enjoy your time on the site. It's quite fantastic.

Hello, Mathias, and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time posting here.

Social Royalism

Hello Mattias, i`m a new boy myself and i am really struck by this term " Social Royalism " hopefully you`ll be able to tell us a little more about it, in the fullness of time!!

Back
Top Bottom