Good Day to everyone.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeeLee79

City
pennsylvania
Country
United States
Thank you for allowing me on. I am learning a great deal about my family history and hope through this site I can learn more about my heritage. So far I have the pleasure in discovering that my line runs beside quite a bit of royalty. I stem down from the Rich , Calthorpe, Drury, Barns, Forster, Ressiegue line. What is really neat is that because of the marriages in my family there is royalty all around in and beside my direct line.

Thank you for letting me be a part of such a amazing site.

I am still learning a great deal about my European heritage. It does humble one. I was sadden by the fact that none of our American Broadcast channels covered HRH Queen Elizabeth II celebration yesterday. I would love being able to view the events. I even looked on the internet and there was not much coverage. Well maybe after a while a few clips will appear.

Hello dear "DeeLee79" u r nice man, u r writing with courage, I am also new but still forwarding ahead with fear, i.e, not to disobey rules of TRF

Hello dear "DeeLee79" u r nice man, u r writing with courage, I am also new but still forwarding ahead with fear, i.e, not to disobey rules of TRF

:flowers: I would like to welcome you here on TRF also. Please feel free to post and to participate in discussions here. There is no need to fear or to worry about disregard of rules. There are only few but clear rules which help avoid misunderstandings and promote respectful interaction. Mainly we are a nice online community who are open to everyone.

We look forward to your future posts. :welcome:

Last edited:
I am still learning a great deal about my European heritage. It does humble one. I was sadden by the fact that none of our American Broadcast channels covered HRH Queen Elizabeth II celebration yesterday. I would love being able to view the events. I even looked on the internet and there was not much coverage. Well maybe after a while a few clips will appear.

Hello and welcome to TRF! Grab a hot cup of tea and sit back and enjoy the wealth of information available here on just about anything royal.

In the future, what you may want to do (using Trooping the Color as an example) is to find the thread that covers the certain event. Many times our members here will post where it can be linked to so that you can watch it live over the internet. I was able to do this with this past weekend's Trooping the Color and really enjoyed it. I believe it was our Dman that posted the link where we could watch it before the event started. I'm pretty sure too that clips will be made available either in the Trooping the Color thread or on YouTube.

A very warm welcome to you too Naveed and I hope you find a lot of things to read and talk about here at TRF. The wealth of information here is astounding.

Can I make a suggestion? It may be a wise thing to remove your personal information from your signature. I know there's nothing but good people here but its better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your personal information.

Enjoy the forums!

Back
Top Bottom