The Miller Family 2: July 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say this.....Pia looks as old as her mother in that last picture! Her body looks good but her hair and face make her look like about 55+ years old. I've seen a bunch of 60 year olds that look younger.

Golly, princess gertrude, aren't you being just a little bit harsh here? I think she looks quite lovely... whatever her age.

:previous: Truth be told with their resources, she could look much younger than she does. I sort of agree that her look, whether it is because she is so slim or whatever, makes her look older than her years.

I am certain that with her resources she has done Everything possible to look younger. I cannot imagine what else she could do! At least she doesn't look anorexic...

:previous::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Perhaps she could ask her mother. She looks almost as young as her daughters...
About the anorexic part. All three girls said that when they were young their mother impressed upon them the need to never gain any weight.
On a serious note, this is something no one easily forgets and may lead to problems later on.

Thank you sita. The pictures are great. Is that the Chris Getty that was married to Pia? It is really nice to see so many ex's getting along.

Yes, it was also lovely to see the ex Mrs Alexander V Furstenberg and the future one posing smiling at the same picture as well.

I don't like to sound like the Wicked Fairy casting a spell, but I will be VERY surprised if Ali Kay and AVF ever make it down the aisle...and if they do I predict a union even more brief than Alex and Alex. :ermm:

Just a feeling.

BTW..Talita von Furstenburg is a gorgeous child...she is going to be a beautiful woman!

I miss seeing the Miller sisters;they are far better than the Hiltons,Lohans,Kardashians and the like.

Alexandra went to Matthew Mellon's second wedding in the Bahamas (his first wife Tamara Mellon was there too)
Online Exclusive: Matthew Mellon's wedding album: Society: Wmagazine.com
Alexander von F was a best man.
Minty Mellon is not a pretty child. She & her mother were featured in the Sept issue of (American) Harper's Bazaar. I hope she grows into beauty.

BTW..Talita von Furstenburg is a gorgeous child...she is going to be a beautiful woman!

I do agree that Talita is gorgeous. Her grandmother DVF's country home Cloudwalk is featured the Sept issue of (American) InStyle magazine and Talita is in a couple of the pictures.

FYI...in the September issue of American Instyle magazine (w Hilary Swank on the cover) there is an story on DVF. Within the story are photo of her home and 2 pic of Talita with her cousin Antonio (from DVF's daughter Tatiana). DVF says the 2 girls are devoted to each other though they a opposites.

I have that magazine and you are right. Talita is going to be a heartbreaker. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can't say that I like her taste (Those cat clocks creep me out) but it's nice to see her looking well. Can't be much fun for the kids, there are no really soft fabrics.

I thought the same, dbarn...let's say she's in good health now, that is good...

White floors, white walls, white ceiling, white lounge, white cushions... it may be chic decor but to me it's sterile.
However, Alexandra does get brownie points for her sense of humour (the slightly creepy cats) and the doormat bearing the welcome "von Fabulous". That's camp! :)

She comes off less affected and much more relaxed than her sister MC..no trace of British accent, more like a California accent.:ermm:

I don't like the house, not my style at all. But Alexandra looks wonderful, healthier than I have seen her look in quite a while.

I saw the above video. I like her house, her sense of style and her amazing closet!!!!

But, in the kitchen, those kitten clocks, working all together, I think they are six, OH GOD....and the little pigs...

Alex looks good but quite tired...

I do love her voice...and she does look better than she has looked in years! A little meat on her bones, her hair looks healthy...good for Alex.

That being said...I also didn't like the house....too contemporary for the likes of me but nice interesting clean lines. That type of furniture dates oneself IMO but I am glad she has a passion for it.

IThat being said...I also didn't like the house....too contemporary for the likes of me but nice interesting clean lines. That type of furniture dates oneself IMO but I am glad she has a passion for it.

It does date her in a way, like she's trying to relive her youth or glory years (the 1960s/1970s). But then again, when one receives Louis Vuitton monogrammed luggage and Chanel purses at age 12, what does one have to look forward to?

She is like her mother. Is she reconciled with her husband Von furstembeg????

She can not be Alexandra Von fusgtenberg because she divorced her husband.She is Alexandra Miller, I've read that she lives in Los Angeles.

She can not be Alexandra Von fusgtenberg because she divorced her husband.She is Alexandra Miller, I've read that she lives in Los Angeles.

but I have read that she reconciled with her ex spouse or was Pia????

Traditionally, women did not go back to a maiden or previous name upon divorce. Today, etiquette surrounding the proper forms of address a person are not strictly followed. Many women keep the names of their ex-husband if they had married into a prominent family with famous name or they became well known in their own right when married and using a married name professionally (actresses come to mind). For example, Ivana Trump is still known as Trump even though she divorced Donald almost 20 years ago. Lucy Lawless and Joy Behar kept using their former married name professionally. Alexandra's former mother-in-law, Diane von Fürstenberg, still uses that name even though she divorced the late Prince Egon in the 70s and has since remarried.

thanks!!!! it is true ....Diana's first husband, should receive some sort of benefit for his wife, She uses his surname as a prestigious brand design

Back
Top Bottom