Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 2: October 2005-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC is 5'2'' to 5'3'' at the most. She is petite as are all of the Miller sisters.
A friend is a make up artist and she has seen the sisters in person at some of the fashion shows.

Yes, Pavlos towers over her, even when she's wearing heels. Very sweet pics of the baby, too!;)

She and her husband are wonderful, involved parents.

I give her a lot of credit. She does not have to work and yet still managed to create a career path for herself.

Lovely pics!
I always like to see parents involved with thier kids.
I wonder where the other children were? School?

Inauguration festivities in Monaco

On November 17th there will be the inauguration festivities for Prince Albert II. in Monaco. On Franco Iberian Royals Message Board was already announced that Haakon and Mette-Marit are invited and will attend.
What about the Greek royals? Does anybody know whether some of them are invited or which other royalty will come?

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended a gala at the american embassy in Athens yesterday. I had an invitation as well...They make a lovely couple. Pavlos is really tall and very charming! I had the chance to talk for a while with Marie-Chantal about her store in Athens. She was very polite and she definitely has class although she doesn't look stunning or anything like that. As I said before, they make a very nice couple, I enjoyed seeing them together, they really seem to fit.

Wow..you are so lucky to have spoken to her. So she is really polite then. Proves what I have always thought about her. :)

prm79 said:
Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended a gala at the american embassy in Athens yesterday. I had an invitation as well...They make a lovely couple. Pavlos is really tall and very charming! I had the chance to talk for a while with Marie-Chantal about her store in Athens. She was very polite and she definitely has class although she doesn't look stunning or anything like that. As I said before, they make a very nice couple, I enjoyed seeing them together, they really seem to fit.

Yes, intersting that you talked to her! Yes I´m sure she is polite. What did she wear?

That is very nice to hear. I would like to meet them; to see if my opinion of them was off the mark.

Ther are new pictures on the GREMB of MC with her sister Pia at the release-party of India Hicks new book "Island beauty" yesterday in London.

here are the photos, from getty

Attachments

• 56171455.jpg
    56171455.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 56171454.jpg
    56171454.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 546
  • 56171452.jpg
    56171452.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 436
  • 56171329.jpg
    56171329.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 430
i can't ever get over how great MC looks after giving birth of 4 kids!

Eliza said:
i can't ever get over how great MC looks after giving birth of 4 kids!

Yes, she looks wonderful. But with lots of help at home she will have time to take good care of herself too!

The second photo is a lovley cheeky one of MC and her sister.

Stella

It is much easier for MC to look good after having four children. She has help and plenty of money for private clubs and trainers. She does not have the every day stresses that most working women have no matter how nice she may be.:)

It's sad, they're rich but not pretty:( . It goes to show that you can't have everything.

planetcher said:
It's sad, they're rich but not pretty:( . It goes to show that you can't have everything.

Yeah, it's sad that rich and pretty aren't always together!:( Horrible in the case of royal families though.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about the Greek RF, they are just people with useless dilusions of grandeur.

They will never be restored to the Greek throne and they are not serving the people of Greece in any way, so why are they titled "of Greece"?:confused:

They don't deserve these titles and shouldn't have them.

The majority of Greek people don't know what the point of this is, why so they want to cash in on their ancestors achievements? Can't they find recognition on their own?:confused:

Do you have a name they could have then as their last name?? I cant find one, and they will stil be prince and princess of Denmark by the way without right to the throne

from getty images :
LONDON - DECEMBER 5:

Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece arrive at the VIP preview screening of "A Different Story", a documentary based on singer George Michael's life, at the Curzon Mayfair on December 5, 2005 in London, England.

Attachments

• 56344278.jpg
    56344278.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 379
  • 56344282.jpg
    56344282.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 433
betina said:
Do you have a name they could have then as their last name?? I cant find one, and they will stil be prince and princess of Denmark by the way without right to the throne

They use de Grecia (of Greece) as their last name and they are still part of the Danish royal family (I guess they are in line of succession)

chloe82 said:
They use de Grecia (of Greece) as their last name and they are still part of the Danish royal family (I guess they are in line of succession)

No they are not in line to the danish throne. But they have the title anyway.

The only people with sucession rights to the danish throne is:
1: Crownprince Frederik
2: The little prince
3: Prince Joachim
4: Prince Nikolai
5: Prince Felix
6: Princess Benedikte
7: Princess Elisabeth

betina said:
The only people with sucession rights to the danish throne is:
1: Crownprince Frederik
2: The little prince
3: Prince Joachim
4: Prince Nikolai
5: Prince Felix
6: Princess Benedikte
7: Princess Elisabeth

It forgives, but who is princess Elisabeth? I don't know a Danish princess called Elisabeth

The next one to the succession rights, after the Benedikte, would be her son Gustav, right?

I adore MC's style. She has such grace and a unstated confidence about her. It's too bad, of course others may disagree, MC doesn't use status to promote more issues to the public like other Crown Princesses and Princesses of the world. However, I do understand that she is a member of a dethroned royal family, but I still think she could accomplish more royal duties like the others instead of attending couture shows. I also realize she participates in smaller charity events too so I guess that counts as well.

Question to all: What are the chances of the GRF ever regaining the throne in Greece? Slim to none or 50/50? I think it would be interesting to see if this would happen and the outcome of it.

:)

Elinha said:
It forgives, but who is princess Elisabeth? I don't know a Danish princess called Elisabeth.
The next one to the succession rights, after the Benedikte, would be her son Gustav, right?
HH Princess Elizabeth is the daughter of Prince Knud of Denmark and Princess Caroline Mathilde, who was born a Princess of Denmark (they were 1st cousins). Prince Knud was the second son of King Christian X and brother of Margrethe's father, King Frederik IX.

Princess Elizabeth was born in 1935 and is unmarried. She attends all the major Danish Royal Family celebrations and events.

The Danish succession laws are quite detailed and include provisions as to Danish citizenship and periods of residence. My understanding is that Princess Benedikte's children do not qualify.

Also of note is that Princess Elizabeth's two brothers, Ingolf and Christian, are not in the list of succession because they forfeited their rights on their "unequal" marriages in 1968 and 1971 respectively. They also had to renounce their titles of Prince of Denmark, Highness, and become Counts af Rosenborg. If Frederik IX had not changed the succession laws to allow his eldest daughter to succeed then Prince Knud would have become King, followed by his eldest son Ingolf. Needless to say there was some resentment by Knud at his family's demotion.

None of Benediktes children are in succesion to the throne

Benedikte's children were in line to the throne at their births, but they had to be educated in Denmark to retain their rights. All three were educated in Germany, and when her daughters applied for Danish citizenship a few years back, the government decided that they lost their rights sometime around when they started school. Gustav has retained his German citizenship so it never came up for him, but presumably, he lost his rights when he started school, like his sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom