HSH Prince Albert Current Events 21 : Dec.2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ianna...nice video. And a nice thing for the Prince to do...one tends to forget that there are people in need in Monaco.:ermm:

paca said:
It is a sort of Day care center for Alzheimer patients.
yes it is ... He was speaking about it on his 19th november interview. (paca and donna nice to meet you on this forum :flowers: )

Since I am new here...do you have that interview for me to read or know where exactly I can find it? thanks

Avalon said:
Prince Albert II of Monaco and a friend pictured during the ATP Master Series Monte Carlo Open tennis tournament in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France,17 April 2007

Pictures:
Prince Albert
Prince Albert and a friend
Prince Albert and a friend 2

Gallery of pictures from ISIFA

Does anyonw know who's the lady with Prince Albert, I didn't recognize her?

The dark hair and oversized sunglasses in the "Prince Albert and a friend" photo... At first glance I thought Kate had already forgotten about that certain English Prince.... :lol:

paca said:
looks like he hit his head
<removed useless comment-tbhrc>
Any clue on who she is? It doesn't look all that romantic between them -- almost like she's a decoy or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
pinklady1991 said:
Any clue on who she is? It doesn't look all that romantic between them -- almost like she's a decoy or something.
I agree, there's no body lanquage interaction really. It's as if she is almost a stranger to him. He needed a female to fill the chair next to him. Charlene must have read the riot act after the belly dancers.

hibou said:
I agree, there's no body lanquage interaction really. It's as if she is almost a stranger to him. He needed a female to fill the chair next to him.
exactly no body language, no interraction, he actualy seems to ignore her completely. she could be someone from his protocol, but ... i don't mind seeing this one instead of you know who.

pinklady1991 said:
She looks somewhat familiar, just can't place a when where and who on her. But remember that last year (as well as other years) he always had guests in his box. I find it quite nice to see that there are women out there who do not instantly flirt with him, or he with them. Besides we only see a fraction of his box. There might be a husband sitting right next to her. There is also a pretty brunette in the background...

Pics 19.4.2007

Monaco, April 19th, 2007 : Prince Albert at the opening of the Top Marques exhibition. Top Marques is a new event, luxuriously conceived and positioned in Monte Carlo. On display will be world premieres, European launches and many prestige vehicles never before seen at a motor show.

Albert 1
Albert 2
Link

Thanks Iceflower for the pictures, maybe it is my computer but I could not pull up Albert 1 pic. However, thanks for the link to view other pictures...:flowers:

lynda said:
Thanks Iceflower for the pictures, maybe it is my computer but I could not pull up Albert 1 pic. However, thanks for the link to view other pictures...:flowers:

I opened it perfectly......thanks for the link....what a cell phone! I wonder if he would ever buy something like that and for who?

Thanks Tosca for the pics.

I note on the photos that the Prince Albert was wounded (small cut on the head...) The revenge of the pine....

lckc

Last edited:
Pics 19.04.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco attends 'Lebanon's Friends' charity dinner to benefit Lebanese orphans, at the Hotel Hermitage in Monaco on April 19, 2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
-->Link

the prince was on a tv show here in québec. he talked about the environment. ill check if i can find something on that!

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
P Albert is going to Japan on Sunday. The main purpose of this visit is to attend exposition of his mother, Grace Kelly. But he will also see Japanese prime minister and emperor. Albert gave interview in Monaco to Japanese journalist.

Monaco's ruler calls for action to protect environment : World : DAILY YOMIURI ONLINE (The Daily Yomiuri)

That's such an interesting article. Thanks for posting it, I really admire Albert because of this, some other governors in the world don't seem to really care about this subject these days.:mad:

Pics 23.4.2007

Albert II, Prince of Monaco with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe prior to their meeting at the premier's official residence in Tokyo, 23 April 2007. Albert II will inaugurate 23 April an exhibition held in a Tokyo department store about his mother, Princess Grace. AFP PHOTO/Franck Robichon/POOL

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

audrey2731 said:
the prince was on a tv show here in québec. he talked about the environment. ill check if i can find something on that!
He was in Canada? I thought he went to Japan? :unsure:

lckc571 said:
on which date was made this emission? because I opened the site but I do not find the emission. Can you specify us the title? Thank you very much

lckc
I'm guessing the date was 22 April. And as the last program on the site is a week ago, I think we'll need to wait for a bit... :wacko:

Pics 23.4.2007

Here is the second part of pics of Alberts visit to Japan:

Prince Albert II visiting "La Princesse Grace de Monaco" exhibition in a Tokyo department store, 23 April 2007. Prince Albert is here on a three day visit to Japan.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Link to gettyimages pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom